India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
BC Pakistan ek chota desh jisko India nhi sambhal pa raha hai aur inko SuperPower banna hai Shame on us i salute to Pakistan they never lose hope to take down India in Pakistan everything thing is just fucked up but still fighting with India and India gaint Elephant sleeping since 1947
Their establishment deserves it bcoz they have more common sense and better long term visionaries than us wrt military
Just see their situation think if we would have been there I don't think we could have survived until now

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
I think we forgot some shitty Mexican leader said mudiji must be a member of world peace council
Uska bhi assar hai
For that position mudiji can leave both his dharma and nation
Be like Israel or China bc ghr par dhyan do
History mein kabhi Suna Yan dekha America ne Shanti k baat ki ho Bs apna profit dekha apne ghr ki raksha kro (no friendship without fear said in Ramayan ) When Ram bhagwan requesting from 7 days to Ocean lord to gave him a way but then Ram bhagwan took out his bow and arrow aim at Ocean then ocean lord in fear gave him a way

Kumaoni

Be like Israel or China bc ghr par dhyan do
History mein kabhi Suna Yan dekha America ne Shanti k baat ki ho Bs apna profit dekha apne ghr ki raksha kro (no friendship without fear said in Ramayan ) When Ram bhagwan requesting from 7 days to Ocean lord to gave him a way but then Ram bhagwan took out his bow and arrow aim at Ocean then ocean lord in fear gave him a way
Israel has the full blessing of the west, and their model is a joke. Choynas model, a literal cultural genocide, could actually work to deradicalize the population. But u need actual Economics

flanker99

Country flag
I think we forgot some shitty Mexican leader said mudiji must be a member of world peace council
Uska bhi assar hai
For that position mudiji can leave both his dharma and nation
He belongs in the group useless leaders with good amount of power in hand but refuses tobuse them and lets the scum spread in the name of peace

scatterStorm

Country flag
Bhai , send me a cup of poisoned qahwa right now .
@FalconSlayers. Pandatjee you too send me cup of poisoned qahwa .
Both send me each a cup right now ,
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
I can feel the sense of anger buddy, but yey humare khoon mai hai naa!
Our great religion preaches "atithi devo bahva", 2000 years tak to hum samjhey nai.
1000 saal aur sahabh!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles