India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Army uniform are sold here on local shops near the camps you just need good connection with the shopkeeper 😅
coz the earlier or current common camo has no such boundary, army can ask or request shopkeepers not to store such but can't bar or force anyone from wearing/ using/selling that, but once it has the patent rights obtained for the new digital camo, it can has exclusive rights for I guess 20 next years over it. That way copying without army permission will fetch both civil judicial and army code s.
Our mods/ senior members can explain way better than me in this aspect. I have just the idea borderline.

Tufail khan

Country flag
accident between two CRPF vehicles six CRPF Persons injured shifted JVC Bemina Srinagar all injured CRPF Persons affiliated with 164 battalion

The Shrike

Country flag
coz the earlier or current common camo has no such boundary, army can ask or request shopkeepers not to store such but can't bar or force anyone from wearing/ using/selling that, but once it has the patent rights obtained for the new digital camo, it can has exclusive rights for I guess 20 next years over it. That way copying without army permission will fetch both civil judicial and army code s.
Our mods/ senior members can explain way better than me in this aspect. I have just the idea borderline.
AFAIK (i could be wrong too) wearing camo pattern by any civilians is illigal in J&K, you don't need patent etc for that.

Kumaoni

Why tf does Pakistan even have a high commissioner in India? Cut of ALL BLOODY RELATIONS WITH THIS TERRORIST STATE. What do we even depend on Pakistan for anyway? Heh? Nothing. Shut that indus basin thing, and starve their population or do something. These Bhosdiwalas WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COEXIST WITH INDIA.

Pakistan High commission should be razed to the ground and a damn mandir or something should be built on top.

Kumaoni

And these chhadis are busy expressing more support for their Israeli masters on every damn post rather than offering condolences to the fallen Jawans smh.

Am convinced most Raytas are just Mossad Agents.

Varoon2

Country flag
Yes, it's not easy to fathom why India has any relations with Pakistan at all. Diplomatic, economic, cultural, sports( except only if mandatory , on neutral grounds) should all be withdrawn. I do remember reading that a few years ago, only Pakistanis in urgent need of specific medical treatment, were given visas for India. And something like half the staff of the Pakistani high commission were asked to leave. Hope this at least has held.

Tufail khan

Country flag
A grenade incident was reported yesterday night in Qaimoh #Kulgam. In this #terror incident, 01 police personnel namely Tahir Khan R/O Mendhar, Poonch got injured. He was shifted to GMC hospital #Anantnag for treatment where he succumbed & attained #martyrdom.

Fifth attack in 4 days

jai jaganath

Country flag
A grenade incident was reported yesterday night in Qaimoh #Kulgam. In this #terror incident, 01 police personnel namely Tahir Khan R/O Mendhar, Poonch got injured. He was shifted to GMC hospital #Anantnag for treatment where he succumbed & attained #martyrdom.

Fifth attack in 4 days
I think we forgot some shitty Mexican leader said mudiji must be a member of world peace council
Uska bhi assar hai
For that position mudiji can leave both his dharma and nation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles