India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Muslims did wield political power in some form or the other for several centuries, look at the map of Tughlaq empire at its height, it's astounding although short lived
But almost the entire sub-continent coming under muslim rule was a rarity
The place to see continuous centuries of muslim rule is Punjab sindh and probably some areas of erstwhile rajputana too

There was fierce resistance, which is precisely why we are not 100% islamised

Lack of political unity can be attributed to all the ill fate befallen upon us during the middle ages
Tughlaq was kept in jail by Mahrana Hamir Singh and the sultanate had to pay compensation and land to get him removed. The maps are not accurate depictions.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
One thing I noticed from today‘s terrorist attack was how fast the Army was able to react and dispatch the PorkiShitani Terrorist pigs to Naraka. The Pigs were neutralized right outside the main gates and soldiers were able to prevent porkisitani terrorist pigs from entering into the Camp or escape into civilian areas nearby. The causalities were also minimized. I understand every one of our soldiers lives is precious and nothing compared chuslim terrorist pigs but sometimes causalities are inevitable so we must be prepared but army was able to prevent the causalities from climbing today compared similar terrorist attacks done by Porkishitani pigs in the previous years like Uri 1, Sunjwan and Nagrota with only three soldiers currently martyred. This time the soldiers were alert and reacted fast to situation maybe because of better training. I hope army is able to continue this in in future attacks by the enemy.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
GOI can't think of shit.

Funnily enough congress seems to have a better plan for KP's in Kashmir than 56 inch bra.

Even Israelis started moving into Palestine with proper govt protection arms training and incentives. It's foolish to expect KP's to just start fighting against a Muslim majority community out of the blue.

It's not if KP's can't do it. It's if govt can guide them they should face the consequences too.

I agree that need to buckle up but they need to have a fighting chance.
Since Khangress is out of power, of course they'll introduce bills like this to fool Hindus.

Why didn't Congress do this from 1989 to 2014 if they cared about KP's?

There's no feasible way for KP's to settle in Kashmir without taking losses. Even with private weapons and security, they'll be targetted in lone-wolf attacks which are very difficult to defend against.

GOI has to do what Hans did in Xinjiang i.e large scale settlements with help of Army, village by village. It'll take balls to do that which I don't think any party either BJP or Congress will do in the next few decades.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Tughlaq was kept in jail by Mahrana Hamir Singh and the sultanate had to pay compensation and land to get him removed. The maps are not accurate depictions.
Feel free to correct me but I think that story comes from a poem written for Hammira Dev's glorification after his death

Knowitall

Since Khangress is out of power, of course they'll introduce bills like this to fool Hindus.

Why didn't Congress do this from 1989 to 2014 if they cared about KP's?

There's no feasible way for KP's to settle in Kashmir without taking losses. Even with private weapons and security, they'll be targetted in lone-wolf attacks which are very difficult to defend against.

GOI has to do what Hans did in Xinjiang i.e large scale settlements with help of Army, village by village. It'll take balls to do that which I don't think any party either BJP or Congress will do in the next few decades.
That I can agree on.

For all the bravado by BJP people seem to forget that it's was the BJP who was part of the central govt and not the Congress when the centre was in power.

Jagmohan who was appointed by BJP and allies back then did not offer any sort of protection to Kashmiri pandits at all as they were slaughtered in droves.

Vinash

Country flag
That I can agree on.

For all the bravado by BJP people seem to forget that it's was the BJP who was part of the central govt and not the Congress when the centre was in power.

Jagmohan who was appointed by BJP and allies back then did not offer any sort of protection to Kashmiri pandits at all as they were slaughtered in droves.
"Having a squint eye is better than being completely blind"

State of Hindus:

BJP = Squint eye

Congress = Blind

Indiandoctor

Country flag
One thing I noticed from today‘s terrorist attack was how fast the Army was able to react and dispatch the PorkiShitani Terrorist pigs to Naraka. The Pigs were neutralized right outside the main gates and soldiers were able to prevent porkisitani terrorist pigs from entering into the Camp or escape into civilian areas nearby. The causalities were also minimized. I understand every one of our soldiers lives is precious and nothing compared chuslim terrorist pigs but sometimes causalities are inevitable so we must be prepared but army was able to prevent the causalities from climbing today compared similar terrorist attacks done by Porkishitani pigs in the previous years like Uri 1, Sunjwan and Nagrota with only three soldiers currently martyred. This time the soldiers were alert and reacted fast to situation maybe because of better training. I hope army is able to continue this in in future attacks by the enemy.
Only 3 soldiers? The copium is real.

cereal killer

Country flag
Didn't Tughluq face reversals in Himachal?. . He had aspirations to move into Tibet/China but were put to bed in Himachal.
Khilji on the contrary was far more miltaristic & actually had successful campaigns in extreme South under Kafur. I struggle to find any such example in Sultanate or even Mughal rule.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Didn't Tughluq face reversals in Himachal?. . He had aspirations to move into Tibet/China but were put to bed in Himachal.
Khilji on the contrary was far more miltaristic & actually had successful campaigns in extreme South under Kafur. I struggle to find any such example in Sultanate or even Mughal rule.
Yes he waged a total jihad on n"non-muslim" Tibet and China
Prepared an army of 100,000 to accomplish this task
Many froze to death and the rest fleed

Knowitall

Where there any hindu leaders that help such aspirations back in the day.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Where there any hindu leaders that help such aspirations back in the day.
None whatsoever

Tughlaq was an extreme fundamentalist, secular distorians try to claim he was not by Branding him as a mentally ill person
Counter to that argument would be the fact that he introduced denomination based coins, made of inferior metals worth less than the denomination itself, like Modern currency, but people started making counterfeits

cereal killer

Country flag
In hindsight had he prepared thoughtfully formed some alliances with hilly border kingdoms... He would have tasted some success in Tibet. But he lacked even a half decent military mind.

another_armchair

Country flag

The death toll in the early morning fidayeen attack on an Army camp in Pargal, Rajouri, has risen to four, with rifleman Nishant Malik, who was injured while bravely fighting and eliminating two terrorists, has succumbed to his injuries, the White Knight Corps has announced.

Country flag
Read all the same emotional reactions for years . What India needs is the government
to cancel the Indus water treaty. No need to share water with our enemy, any normal
country would have threw this treaty out decades ago.

Climate change may necessitate Indus treaty re-negotiation
should read:
Climate change may necessitate Indus treaty cancellation

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Read all the same emotional reactions for years . What India needs is the government
to cancel the Indus water treaty. No need to share water with our enemy, any normal
country would have threw this treaty out decades ago.
Better would be infect the waters flowing to Pakistan occupied GB, mass diarrhoea can help cure this menace called Pakshitstan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles