India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

Back-channel talks failing never means positive news.

All major countries has 'back-channel communication machineries' in place.
Back channel peace talks have failed. Back channel communications still remain in place.

Looking at the challenges faced by pakistan and the ever passive attitude of India nothing major will happen in the foreseeable future.

Jimih

Country flag
Please elaborate on the why. I have no understanding of how or why back channel talks are conducted.
"Back-channel communication is employed in case of severe conflict to explore the feasibility of a front-channel negotiation. It can also be used as an adjunct to front-channel negotiation when talks become deadlocked or as a substitute for front-channel negotiation."

These talks may be on NSA level or Diplomats level.

These bloody Pakistanis were seeking concessions on Kashmir during these talks.

Indiandoctor

Country flag
3 soldiers have attained martyrdom in today's Rajauri attack. Surgical strike, balakot strike, article 370 were all meant to prevent future terror attacks. Modi and rajnath should take responsibility for this and either resign or take one final decisive action against Islamic Pakistan.

We have criticized former Congress governments to no end for not thinking about our soldiers and siding with the porkis so why not Modi? Before any Modi supporter says that the no. Of terror attacks have decreased etc. Etc. I dare you to look in the eyes of the parents of the martyred soldiers and say this, I dare Modi to attend the funeral of these soldiers and say that article 370 removal, surgical strike etc. has ended terrorism to that crowd. All this masterstroke Bullshit and PR management means nothing when our valuable soldiers are killed by disposable muslim terrorists.

Restraint on the China front is still bearable as it is not resulting in loss of life, but Muslims kill 2-3 Indian soldiers every 2-3 months for nothing and there is no end to this. Isn't this a declaration of war by Pakistan? Why are we not taking any decisive action?

Waanar

Country flag
3 soldiers have attained martyrdom in today's Rajauri attack. Surgical strike, balakot strike, article 370 were all meant to prevent future terror attacks. Modi and rajnath should take responsibility for this and either resign or take one final decisive action against Islamic Pakistan.

We have criticized former Congress governments to no end for not thinking about our soldiers and siding with the porkis so why not Modi? Before any Modi supporter says that the no. Of terror attacks have decreased etc. Etc. I dare you to look in the eyes of the parents of the martyred soldiers and say this, I dare Modi to attend the funeral of these soldiers and say that article 370 removal, surgical strike etc. has ended terrorism to that crowd. All this masterstroke Bullshit and PR management means nothing when our valuable soldiers are killed by disposable muslim terrorists.

Restraint on the China front is still bearable as it is not resulting in loss of life, but Muslims kill 2-3 Indian soldiers every 2-3 months for nothing and there is no end to this. Isn't this a declaration of war by Pakistan? Why are we not taking any decisive action?
If PM starts resigning on fidayeen attacks getting some tactical success, I assure you, not a single PM will complete his tenure.

Don't play the emotional card here. It's a stupid logic and can be flipped the same way around by "Before you say war was necessary, I dare you to look in the eyes of the parents of martyred soldiers who die in your 'decisive action'".

Just don't do that. We don't live in utopia. Terrorism won't stop in Kashmir till Islam is removed.
You can destroy Pakistan and break it into 4 pieces and it still won't stop the random fedayeen or two.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Doctor sahab, do you know what brits used to say about indian soldiers.
The order of ranking is from higest to lowest .
1) Sikh solder , very brave if you are trapped in open amid enemy fire , the Sikh soldier will rush out of his trench and protect you valianty with a smile on his face .
2) gorkha , very brave and disciplined
Might laugh at you if you get shot
3) hindu jat , formidable while in defensive positions.
4) poonjaubi mussalmani, the worst of the lot , will sell his loyalty to the first invader he comes across .
Not favored by Delhi sultans , not by mughals , but only by brits .

Amd we are not taking action against guys on 4th number .
Kya kaha jaye ab

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles