India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

EarthCitizen

Country flag
I have filed RTI regarding kulbushan Jadhav in high comission of india islamabad

I had requested answer for the set of question
Her is the screenshot of rti application

IMG_20220805_154250.jpg

And here I got reply today

IMG_20220805_154012.jpg

Shall I file a appeal ? Because i asked very basic question like how is his mental and physical health ... If they are not ready to share this information then ain't it is bad

notaname

Country flag
I have filed RTI regarding kulbushan Jadhav in high comission of india islamabad

View attachment 166623

View attachment 166624
Shall I file a appeal ? Because i asked very basic question like how is his mental and physical health ... If they are not ready to share this information then ain't it is bad
Leave it, now even if you file multiple appeals you will get the same reply, as it affects the 'sovereignty and integrity of India', only officials know why and how.

(8)(1)(a) information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign State or lead to incitement of an offence;

JBH22

It's not a ww2 machine but it's extremely outdated by modern standards and a death trap to say the least.

If the recent conflicts in Russia Syria and other areas are to go by these this tin piece will be blowing up all over the place as soon as the conflict starts.
Check info on US made M113 or Stryker. You will be amazed how BMP 2 is such bonus when compared to these system.

skunk works

Country flag
Any news on Sarfaraz Ali? Strange radio silence. Did they maybe find the helicopter and hide it because it shows evidence of being shot down?

Super falcon

Country flag
Pakistan army considering buying Turkish vehicle mounted spaag korkut air defence system to use them alongside indian border

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

View attachment 166623

View attachment 166624
Thank you so much.

bahadur shah duffer

Country flag
From Indian Mujahideen to ISIS, Batla House remains the same.
I am not seeing enough action on ground & this bothers me alot. These clowns must be cooking something for last several years & knowing our intelligence babus i dont think they know anything about it.

There is already a parallel govt running in this country, we need our own which can do all kind of things including in pak & banglesdesh. If only our temples are in our hands, you can make & break governments & alot of other things.

For god sake, please dont let bangladesh prosper. You have to keep it on flames & just make it another pak.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles