India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

So basically CIA earns money by making black people drug addict and devastating their families 😅 .. I wont be surprised if ISI minting money from Afghan drug trade .
CIA makes money through selling drugs. It helps them escape preview and avoid scrutiny under the various departments of DoD. Black communities back then were poor and heavily scrutinized and drugs became a rapid phenomenon in these communities along with rap and pop artists who were ready to try new things when compared to the behaved whites.

ISI is minting money from the Afghan drug trade. Where do you think all those drug boats being captured around the coast of gujrat come from.

Udta Punjab is more than a movie. It represents more of a phenomenon that started in Punjab as a hippie pop culture which eventually gave rise to khalistan as more funds started to pour in.

Back in the 2000 there were entire farms of opium under US protection in Afghanistan that controlled the drug trade throughout aisa.

tribendra bisoi.

CIA makes money through selling drugs. It helps them escape preview and avoid scrutiny under the various departments of DoD. Black communities back then were poor and heavily scrutinized and drugs became a rapid phenomenon in these communities along with rap and pop artists who were ready to try new things when compared to the behaved whites.

ISI is minting money from the Afghan drug trade. Where do you think all those drug boats being captured around the coast of gujrat come from.

Udta Punjab is more than a movie. It represents more of a phenomenon that started in Punjab as a hippie pop culture which eventually gave rise to khalistan as more funds started to pour in.

Back in the 2000 there were entire farms of opium under US protection in Afghanistan that controlled the drug trade throughout aisa.
There is a lot of drug addiction in Pakistan as well . But that dint make to the calculation in to that strategic depth concept of pakjabi army . They need money for ghajwa e hind .

Jimih

Country flag
So basically CIA earns money by making black people drug addict and devastating their families 😅 .. I wont be surprised if ISI minting money from Afghan drug trade .
-CIA 'Slush Funds' collected by drugs trafficking is a real thing.
-Regarding Black people, not sure.
-Afghan drug trade is a multinational business.

Waanar

Country flag
This makes no sense because CIA literally finances the drug trade in Mexico along with US sponsered cartels across the borders.

There are entire books and documents written on CIA operations in Mexico and the drug money that has floated through black American communities to generate hard cash for CIA.

America never actually took a serious stand against drugs because parts of their own establishment were involved in the process.
This was in the 90s and early twenties.
After Trump decided to reduce business in Mexico and bring American companies back home due to Kung Flu, the Chinese started filling the gap. Realising this, Trump reversed his decision but the damage had been done. Chinese are using the drug cartels against the US right now (mainly for intel). Some may be in USA's pockets but some are also being funded and used by the Chinis.

Very interesting (and sad) game unfolding in Mexico right now.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Operation Dudhi 1991.
12 Assam Rifles Soldiers vs 100 Militants.
Result? Decisive Indian Victory. 72 pigs sent to 72 hoors, 14 prisoners captured, and ISI is humiliated.

rone

Country flag
At this point, this is a filthy plague.

This is the second one in a span of a month, that too, related to Agni.

Question, extract information & make him disappear using the cheapest way.

What a disgrace this low IQ bob & vagene horny idiot cum dumpsters are!!!
It's not horniness that made him do it, it was greed, these second tire employees either in contract work or relatively low salary package ( sub 50k ) suddenly aproched by white women pretending to be defence junerlist prise organization he working in and Indian armed forces for new break through in defence technologies, after casuly talking for few weeks he will asked about recent NOTAM issued on respective testing area or recent pictures from DRDO defence expo ( not classified) once build up trust they start to ask for exclusive images for money as reward for expamle for the picture of Agni 5 third stage considered exclusive if I pass the image I will be awarded 400 to 1000 Euro per picture,

Ps: currently so many trap doors setup to find these fake honey trap social media accounts also it's so easy to find who selll their country for peanut amounts of money, Doval ji doing overtime these days

not so dravidian

Country flag
At this point, this is a filthy plague.

This is the second one in a span of a month, that too, related to Agni.

Question, extract information & make him disappear using the cheapest way.

What a disgrace this low IQ bob & vagene horny idiot cum dumpsters are!!!
As @rone said, it mostly validation from other for fame, also dissatisfaction maybe due to pay.

Still 2 times in a row is a sad state of affairs

This going to take a toll for OSINTs and def enthusiasts

P.S: 1st level of interrogation is via regressive hypnosis

Vayuputra

Country flag
Operation Dudhi 1991.
12 Assam Rifles Soldiers vs 100 Militants.
Result? Decisive Indian Victory. 72 pigs sent to 72 hoors, 14 prisoners captured, and ISI is humiliated.
I vividly remember it seeing this news on Doordarshan 7.00 am news and there was another operation in which 40 plus terrorists were killed while infiltrating. I don't remember the exact year but it could be between 90-93.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's not horniness that made him do it, it was greed, these second tire employees either in contract work or relatively low salary package ( sub 50k ) suddenly aproched by white women pretending to be defence junerlist prise organization he working in and Indian armed forces for new break through in defence technologies, after casuly talking for few weeks he will asked about recent NOTAM issued on respective testing area or recent pictures from DRDO defence expo ( not classified) once build up trust they start to ask for exclusive images for money as reward for expamle for the picture of Agni 5 third stage considered exclusive if I pass the image I will be awarded 400 to 1000 Euro per picture,

Ps: currently so many trap doors setup to find these fake honey trap social media accounts also it's so easy to find who selll their country for peanut amounts of money, Doval ji doing overtime these days
Like nambi narayan case, I think open slaughtering of traitors must bedone infront of drdo employees so that the next employees must be scared

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Like nambi narayan case, I think open slaughtering of traitors must bedone infront of drdo employees so that the next employees must be scared
Maybe increase the salaries, or make them permanent?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles