India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan will survive well and infact situation will improve in future western countries are on verge of providing support to them
If they play their cards right they can also start developing
I must it was our foolishness to sit quietly during thus time bcoz after this will start growing due to meharbani of West
In future they are gonna be a very big headache even bigger than today
They are the best weapon against be it for china or usa
I am worried what's gonna happen in future wrt security bcoz after this entire fiasco they will see upward trend only
Gloomy days ahead for us

shade

Country flag
Pakistan will survive well and infact situation will improve in future western countries are on verge of providing support to them
I must it was our foolishness to sit quietly during thus time bcoz after this will start growing due to meharbani of West
I am worried what's gonna happen in future wrt security bcoz after this entire fiasco they will see upward trend only
Gloomy days ahead for us
Ok Abdul.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gloomy days ahead for us
Till these mlecchas worship desert demon and attack hindus and temples they will never prosper whole porkistan will be mohenjodaro the valley of dead.

flanker99

Country flag
We all knew we would be disappointed but we all hoped it would happen.
Anyroad nothing changes porky terrorist vejte rahenge hum kadi ninda karte rahenge
War is in no one's interest...besharam ,coward immu shoulda stormed ghq when he had a chance

Jimih

Country flag
how do u protect ~3000+ km border against drones anyway .
By striking the Command and Decision making centres.

'No solution' should not be the answer.

Only India is a so called "Nuclear Nation", where drones/hexacopters from an enemy nation violates Indian airspace by dropping weapons and drugs with impunity.

"Viswaguru" banna hai toh, kaam toh karna hoga.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
By striking the Command and Decision making centres.

'No solution' should not be the answer.

Only India is a so called "Nuclear Nation", where drones/hexacopters from an enemy nation violates Indian airspace by dropping weapons and drugs with impunity.

"Viswaguru" banna hai toh, kaam toh karna hoga.
Pakistan is using Dhovals offensive defensive stratergy since last 30 years and we are still helpless..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles