India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistan have been bit*hing about navy for the last 5 years. The more Pakistan builds its navy the less we have assets for China. This is also why china is building up pork navy. pork submarine fleet will be a problem. China wants the Indian Ocean. After the Chinese take care of south china sea, they are not going to the Pacific, they are coming here. Every single vessel they build after a certain no. will be deployed in the IOR. Currently we have an edge over the Chinese in the IOR. we will loose it real soon. We have to do something radical to put a dent in paki navl buildup.
over blown threat!

china cannot challenge India on its back yard.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pakistan have been bit*hing about navy for the last 5 years. The more Pakistan builds its navy the less we have assets for China. This is also why china is building up pork navy. pork submarine fleet will be a problem. China wants the Indian Ocean. After the Chinese take care of south china sea, they are not going to the Pacific, they are coming here. Every single vessel they build after a certain no. will be deployed in the IOR. Currently we have an edge over the Chinese in the IOR. we will loose it real soon. We have to do something radical to put a dent in paki navl buildup.
That's a tough thing to do , due to easy replacement available of powerplant available for their ships with china

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
that’s what muricans thought for many decades, yet they were proven wrong. nothing should be taken for granted.
A mild state of alertness to threat must be constant in all times, a heightened state of alertness is desirable during times of conflict and crises .

Myself, idle brain ramblings

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In next 1-2 decades we can easily see 1 or worse case 2 Chinese cbg in Indian Ocean and no one could stop them
They can literally build so many ships that their deployment in IOR could be even half or 3/4 of Navy wrt size
Problem is we can't stop them only thing we can do we need to build but that's what we are not doing and we can't do dye to economical bureaucratical hurdles
So we can just wait for them nothing else
And our problem will increase when porki Navy will rise and I am sure China can provide them the nos of submarine similar to us
Future for Navy is very awkward with the current status

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In next 1-2 decades we can easily see 1 or worse case 2 Chinese cbg in Indian Ocean and no one could stop them
They can literally build so many ships that their deployment in IOR could be even half or 3/4 of Navy wrt size
Problem is we can't stop them only thing we can do we need to build but that's what we are not doing and we can't do dye to economical bureaucratical hurdles
So we can just wait for them nothing else
And our problem will increase when porki Navy will rise and I am sure China can provide them the nos of submarine similar to us
Future for Navy is very awkward with the current status
Have you seen their bloody budget ?
We simply have no money goddamnit
We are building as fast as we can .
Money scales up everything, literally everything.
Itne me itna ich milenga re baba .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Have you seen their bloody budget ?
We simply have no money goddamnit
We are building as fast as we can .
Money scales up everything, literally everything.
Itne me itna ich milenga re baba .
Oh really
We are building fast?
Are we giving orders on time?
Releasing baseless RFIs
Tender being floated then discarded and cycle repeats
We are keeping our production line idle
Small nos being ordered and after completion wait for next 10 year for order to be placed

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oh really
We are building fast?
Releasing baseless RFIs
Small nos being ordered and after completion wait for next 10 year for order to be placed
Paise nai hai fir bhi right 9 frigates are under construction

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paise nai hai fir bhi right 9 frigates are under construction
This is the wonderful logic by establishment
No money but enough for social schemes bcoz that give votes
Problem is on citizens also they are most ignorant voters don't know what's right and wrong
Secondly the money spent on Navy will come back to our economy but no kya fayda thode na public ko bata payenge

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Problem is on citizens also they are most ignorant voters don't know what's right and wrong
Secondly the money spent on Navy will come back to our economy but no kya fayda thode na public ko bata payenge
Bharata, app kin vishyon ko jod rahe hain .
Saayam rakhiye thoda, apka man adhir pratit hota hai mujhe .
Jis dhan ka upyog Jan kalyan hetu horaha hai , uska bharat ke raksha kosh se kya sambandh hai .
Shashn ka prmaukh tatha sarvpratahm dyitwa Jan kalyan hai
Ye aapney atyant hi vichtra tark hum sab ke samax rakha hai.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Aapne chin ke nav sena Me yuddh poton ki vriddhi ke vishay me Ek atyant hi vishapt stithi ka vivran kiya hai .
Nischint rahiye , mai manta hu bharat ki nav sena unke samkaksh nai hai kintu inti durbal bhi nai jitna aap samajh rahe hain

cereal killer

Country flag
Oh really
We are building fast?
Releasing baseless RFIs
The reality is we can't coexist peacefully with two hostile neighbors. Something's gotta give. The porkistani nuisance has to be eliminated. As long as Pakistan is there India will never be able to burst the bubble & properly flex its muscles.
Unfortunately this serves both West & China.
In next 10-15 years a proper solution for Pakistan has to be done. We have to choose the window.
The best case scenario I always maintain is when China eventually comes after Taiwan we have to settle it with Pakistan immediately. There won't be any better window I can think of.
Indian people & GOI will have to toughen up.. U can't delay the inevitable.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The reality is we can't coexist peacefully with two hostile neighbors. Something's gotta give. The porkistani nuisance has to be eliminated. As long as Pakistan is there India will never be able to burst the bubble & properly flex its muscles.
Unfortunately this serves both West & China.
In next 10-15 years a proper solution for Pakistan has to be done. We have to choose the window.
The best case scenario I always maintain is when China eventually comes after Taiwan we have to settle it with Pakistan immediately. There won't be any better window I can think of.
Indian people & GOI will have to toughen up.. U can't delay the inevitable.
Or else we will get settled , I am afraid

cereal killer

Country flag
Or else we will get settled , I am afraid
That's the price of freedom. Indian people have chalta hai attitude. They don't take two front situation seriously. No country in the world tolerates a single hostile neighbor & we have two Nuclear armed ones. Can't get any worse than that.
I am afraid a final war with Porkistan is due for a very long time. Aman ki Aasha types can f*** off.
Karachi has to be bombed.. Sialkot has to be burned & razed to the ground.. The work left back in 1965 has to be completed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles