India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

US blames failure to shut Pakistan border for Afghan defeat. India, please take note
One of the hard lessons that are needs to be mainstreamed in next year or two is that de-coupling is hard and long process.

US can't de-couple that easily from china economically, US Pentagon can't de-couple from Pak military, and India can't de-couple from russia that easily.

US navy has done a bilateral naval exercise with pak navy apparently just a few weeks before ukraine war started, and we have seen those pics of that one man ATC spec-ops guy (don't recall what those chaps are called) exercising with pak army, as someone had posted the pics here at DFI few months back.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
There is a place called South Punjab in Porkland with its main city, Bahawalpur, being the terror capital of the world. South Punjab is so backwards that Burundi looks like a heaven. Pork Army majorly recruits from here among the most poor, lowest HDI humans in the world. There is never ending supply as all development indicators are going even backwards and Pork Army is the only source of employment. Creating a pro India local militia in South Punjab that systematically targets and eliminates as many LeT and other terror centers is the only way to rein them in. You will have to take the battle to them and not wait for the pigs to come to J&K to get slaughtered. You will need to put the fear of Popet in them right in their own homes. Also, US or Russia style private armies can be hired to take out large portions of Southern Punjab terrorists and training centers.
India must also work with the US to kick out retired generals of Pork Army settled in the western world. We should file war crimes cases against them and extradite to India to stand trial. Such actions would put the fear of dallah in Pork Army leadership. You have to take the battle to them and nit fight it in India.

Knowitall

police constable who was shot 2 days ago , outside his home , child comes running , also shot.

:dude: time for balakot 2.0 is approaching.

god i hope @FalconSlayers is wrong and we are funding BLA , TTP . otherwise we are world's no 1 retards.
We lost 20+ civilian and armed personnel over the past past few months in a string of events.

Forget balakot modi couldn't even give a single tweet for those people. What makes you think he will launch a op for a single casualty.

At the end of the day politics is politics and as @Bhumibar pointed out modi is building his career on top of dead Hindus and armed personnel.

Kumaoni

We lost 20+ civilian and armed personnel over the past past few months in a string of events.

Forget balakot modi couldn't even give a single tweet for those people. What makes you think he will launch a op for a single casualty.

At the end of the day politics is politics and as @Bhumibar pointed out modi is building his career on top of dead Hindus and armed personnel.
Democracy 101. Why didn’t anything like this happen under Dogra rulers (till partition violence). One must wonder.

cereal killer

Country flag
There is a place called South Punjab in Porkland with its main city, Bahawalpur, being the terror capital of the world. South Punjab is so backwards that Burundi looks like a heaven. Pork Army majorly recruits from here among the most poor, lowest HDI humans in the world. There is never ending supply as all development indicators are going even backwards and Pork Army is the only source of employment. Creating a pro India local militia in South Punjab that systematically targets and eliminates as many LeT and other terror centers is the only way to rein them in. You will have to take the battle to them and not wait for the pigs to come to J&K to get slaughtered. You will need to put the fear of Popet in them right in their own homes. Also, US or Russia style private armies can be hired to take out large portions of Southern Punjab terrorists and training centers.
India must also work with the US to kick out retired generals of Pork Army settled in the western world. We should file war crimes cases against them and extradite to India to stand trial. Such actions would put the fear of dallah in Pork Army leadership. You have to take the battle to them and nit fight it in India.
Exactly nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing the bodies of Porki army pigs. Even during Balakot part of me was unhappy as I genuinely wanted to see the dead bodies of their army men. Terrorists are cannon fodder. We should have bombed a couple of their high value military outposts. I hope next time we show no mercy & bomb the sh*** outta them

Underground Soldier

Country flag
Gigachad J&K Police
Perhaps Best Police force across india if we talk about Ops and intelligence gathering having agents not only in JK but in PoK as well.
The Call recording that happened during 26/11 was also because of JKP. Also the hero of that operation had to spend many years in Jail for the same act.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Exactly nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing the bodies of Porki army pigs. Even during Balakot part of me was unhappy as I genuinely wanted to see the dead bodies of their army men. Terrorists are cannon fodder. We should have bombed a couple of their high value military outposts. I hope next time we show no mercy & bomb the sh*** outta them
These guys are puppets, if we didn't hit army then nothing going to be happened. They have infinite supply.

Govt doesn't seems thinking in this way, govt is fine with such daily incidents, at least what we see.

Or govt doesn't believe/faith in some section of our army, that's army can finish war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles