India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wtf wtf wtf
Yasin Malik life imprisonment my bloody foot
Should bring that maderchod head and hang it in Lal chowk

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

The death penalty is good, but killing forgotten people of bygone eras will have zero effect on the ground situation of Kashmir. Rather, we should try to assassinate terrorist leaders sitting at Pakistan.
True, but nevertheless one cannot allow them to go free. Must be hanged, also what about that bastard bitta karate, is he still free ?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Obviously my suggestions will be radical.

Our conventional deterrence has failed, Our Ceasefire has failed.
Time for another accidental brahmos launch eh ?

I am not completely unhappy with the decision tbh, although keeping such traitors alive is indeed a shame. But if we hang him, they will make a martyr out of him like Afzal Guru, and Pakistan might use the excuse to hang Kulbushan Jadav as well.
Just shoot them in the prison backyard and cremate them silently. If anyone asks where is Yasin Malik ? Say - that the matter is subjudice.

Kumaoni

terror stats - ~2019 -> 2022

doesnt show injured count , but fatality ratio is 1 : 4

-----------

overall things are getting better.

kashmiri militancy will die out next decade - thats for sure .
Do remember that majority of causalties come from J&K police. Police isn’t army nor is it trained to be an army. Combined forces in Iraq and Afghanistan of multiple militaries couldn’t even achieve a 2:1 kill ratio. Not to mention that a good number of casualties come from hit and runs on policemen off duty.

This 4:1 SF: Pig isn’t a bad ratio. We haven’t had to fight pitched battles with them, and have kept it a low level Insurgency. This is ISI proxies who have given the Brave soldiers of the Red Army and the Americans hell. India should be proud of their forces being able to defeat ISI proxy wars.

mokoman

Country flag
Do remember that majority of causalties come from J&K police. Police isn’t army nor is it trained to be an army. Combined forces in Iraq and Afghanistan of multiple militaries couldn’t even achieve a 2:1 kill ratio. Not to mention that a good number of casualties come from hit and runs on policemen off duty.

This 4:1 SF: Pig isn’t a bad ratio. We haven’t had to fight pitched battles with them, and have kept it a low level Insurgency. This is ISI proxies who have given the Brave soldiers of the Red Army and the Americans hell. India should be proud of their forces being able to defeat ISI proxy wars.
no i meant 4 terror enthusiast for 1 Indian Security force personnel.

yep , JK police is easy target .

IMHO if our pakistan brother ever comes out of economic and political shithole , militancy will be upgraded , will be seeing a lot of IED,drone attacks and what not .

Country flag

IMHO if our pakistan brother ever comes out of economic and political shithole , militancy will be upgraded , will be seeing a lot of IED,drone attacks and what not .
If a paki is starving to death he will still only be worried about Kashmir.

Kumaoni

Contrary to popular belief their economy was better than ours for some time in the 90s (we were struggling a bit). Ironically indian security forces were hitting 8:1 7:1 ratios especially in 1994 and 1995. They can never out militant us. Indians know how to adjust
[

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles