India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Canik TP9
This flow of weapons into the valley will not stop untill and unless..................

We are just beating around the bush and LoC ceasefire is just a sham.

Israel would have responded in a different way, and they are 15th on the list of Military Budget but we are 3rd.

Killing canon fodders and recovering arms and ammos is just a futile exercise and it will continue.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag

I would prefer to see the slaughter of pigs by the thousands while we recapture POK by force, but since this will avoid deaths on our side as well I think it could be a good scenario.

But honestly I think Anurag Dixit just had a wet dream. I don't think any porky politician can do this and survive.

JBH22

This flow of weapons into the valley will not stop untill and unless..................

We are just beating around the bush and LoC ceasefire is just a sham.

Israel would have responded in a different way, and they are 15th on the list of Military Budget but we are 3rd.

Killing canon fodders and recovering arms and ammos is just a futile exercise and it will continue.
While watching Panchayat season 2 last episode it did click me. Our acceptance of jawan casualty is due to recruitment coming from poor family. No one to ask accountability. So poor guys are just used and dumped. But then I cannot ask for the moon we have made tremendous improvement from UPA days. At least now we have crossed LoC and retaliated.

But it is a matter of time, there are lots of upheaval on our western front, PLA is on northern side, internally islamist roaches are baying for blood.

Conflict is looming. Let's hope this time we can correct the earlier failure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles