India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

shouryav105

Country flag
Shoot them and tell the family that he died an honorable death!?
Or do a fake encounter , tell family that an isi whore got to him and got shot while trying to escape . Family wont even spit on this fuckers body .
What is the mentality here , I fucked a whore and cheated on my wife and to save my sham marriage ,i should sell my country .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
That butt fucking was given by Purbiya Rajputs not by marathas, they were mostly intresting in looting poor peasants. Your Mahadji started recruiting Purbiya Rajputs to deal with Rohilla Afghans after debacle at panipat. 8000 Afghan cavalry all it took to send 50,000 Maratha flying.

third battle of Panipat between mughal chahut collector maratha and Afghan Durrani did not decide that British will be the power broker in subcontinent but sealed the fate of Mughal revival permanently in subcontinent. Open declaration was made by Marathas before panipat that they have come to restore and protect house of Taimur... many lovely poems were written by Mughal emperor for their beloved chahut collectors but in vain :)

Bhau bragged before panipat that he will treat Afghan the same way Rajput treated them but got his and Maratha a** handed to him by Afghans, results would have been same no matter the General.

Shiv Bhonsle was not a Rajput , he was a Maratha. I know Rajput Pa are in high demand but we have no connection with people south of Narmada except in long distant past.
QUOTE one poem , timurid badshah wrote for maraths

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles