India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
BBD inki bund fad dega
At 1st I thought there was no such thing as Bund blaster but I did a quick Google search and I got this from open source:-

"Drdo Bund Blasting Device (BBD) is a man-portable embankment blasting device, designed and developed in India by Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory, Chandigarh of Defence Research and Development Organisation. A hollow charge initiation device and a main HE-filled projectile attached to a rocket motor make up the system. On initiation, the hollow charge forms a deep pilot hole. When the HE projectile enters this hole, it explodes, generating a large crater that meets the criterion. To remove/lower the height of bunds, a series of these devices are used to achieve the desired result in the least amount of time possible."

Seems to be interesting. 1st time that I have come across something like this.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I like the sound of it... 'DRDO BBD (bund blasting device)' ... it gives a whole new dimension to Pakjabiyat bravado.
Sir ji in my phone i have 2201 downloaded pics of military equipment, collected over the years mostly from dfi wonly
So i can't upload its pic right now

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
At 1st I thought there was no such thing as Bund blaster but I did a quick Google search and I got this from open source:-

"Drdo Bund Blasting Device (BBD) is a man-portable embankment blasting device, designed and developed in India by Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory, Chandigarh of Defence Research and Development Organisation. A hollow charge initiation device and a main HE-filled projectile attached to a rocket motor make up the system. On initiation, the hollow charge forms a deep pilot hole. When the HE projectile enters this hole, it explodes, generating a large crater that meets the criterion. To remove/lower the height of bunds, a series of these devices are used to achieve the desired result in the least amount of time possible."

You know what "bund" means actually?
Its the Punjabi word for the term " nitamb".

Super Flanker

Country flag
You know what "bund" means actually?
Its the Punjabi word for the term " nitamb".
No I don't what "Bund" means Actually. You say that it is a Punjabi word for "Nitamb". I was not aware of this as I don't speak Punjabi.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No I don't what "Bund" means Actually. You say that it is a Punjabi word for "Nitamb". I was not aware of this as I don't speak Punjabi.
Areeee. Bhai, I thank to thee for the clarification that you don't speak Punjabi.
Do you know what nitamb is ?
Go find out, its good

Super Flanker

Country flag
Areeee. Bhai, I thank to thee for the clarification that you don't speak Punjabi.
Do you know what nitamb is ?
Go find out, its good
Oh yes, I found out the meaning of "Nitamb" and it turns out that Nitamb means buttocks/Hips. I got this information from OPEN SOURCE = Google.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Kashmiri emporium is biggest scam. I am 100% sure it's a front for jihadis.
In every city, even a small hill station like Mussorie, you will find big shops. I never see anyone buying anything there, not sure how they are maintaining huge shops across India
I think it's partly or fully government run. I've seen Odisha Emporiums, Andhra Emporiums etc and they're all like that.

Blademaster

they moved the river away from LOC .

even if we dont think there wont be another indo-pak war , Pakistan is preparing . amazing .

View attachment 156473

View attachment 156474

story from 2012

Indian alarm is justified. Owing to the Ravi shifting course by as much as 5 km in the Gurdaspur and Amritsar sectors. Pakistani troops can now move closer to the border than before. Conversely, with many of India's forward areas flooded, the movement of its heavy armour will be hampered.

Pakistan has achieved its end by raising bunds, whose defence-orientation is betrayed by the pill-boxes on them. Some of the bunds are so close to the border that they are visible from the Indian side. A senior army officer stationed at Gurdaspur admits: "The bunds will give a tactical advantage to Pakistan in the event of war."
How can we counter this? Can we dam up the Ravi river?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

It is like the Bangalore Devices used by the Americans during the D Day landings to clear large berms and barbed wire obstacles,right?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
How can we counter this? Can we dam up the Ravi river?
See the course of Ravi in above images , it's closer to our side near border just before it steers deep in their side ,throw some small warhead carrying low operational life auv from a mothership uav which will blast as the reach where bund is constructed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles