India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

saneel2014

Country flag
Skill level : Max viz Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaja

Ramayana Mahabharata Itihasas, Shruti (Vedas rites complete Smritis, Puranas, Dandaniti, ExercisingGymnastics, Indic Parkour, Dhanurveda, Poetry, Vastu Architecture, Astrology, Mapmaking. Hand to Hand Combat, Weaponry of Swords, Bows, Chakras, Spears, Dandapattas, "Shakti" also mastered,Sign Language, Inaccessible Territorial Reconnaissance, Fort Inspection, Disguise A special set of Proto-Parkour mentioned earlier seems to be a Maratha speciality Toxin-Antidote Making, Gem Inspection, Knowledge of different Indian Scripts. Riding Horses, Elephants and Chariots etc etc etc

Click to zoom ;)

View attachment 156328View attachment 156329
Wait for that rajput guy to come and start spewing bs about how shivaji was low caste rajputi

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Not at all. We can't compare Americans in Afghanistan with indians in India. There may be a few attacks here and there but no more than that as we have started to impose cost on the owners of these rabid dogs which will increase progressively
Err who is this official ? Sounds suspiciously like parveen Saahney

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
View attachment 156017
Even kashmiri Muslims are more loyals towards india than kp.
These kp are first to serve srinagar pro paki parties.
He is supporting rohingya in India which is a national threat he deserves to be killed
Is this a real pic or fake ?

Something I admire very much about them, brilliant sons of bitches
Indeed, like I have said many times before, The britishits were unfortunately the true inheritors of Chanakya

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Go through memoirs of Xuangxuang and Aukang both of them visited Bharat at around 600-700ad,both of them confirm that no learned person was even allowed to be called academically excelled until he had participated in debates and discourse with Pandits of Kashmir. Even MAHARSHI PANINI is from Kashmir.

Then what happened?

Do you know how dhimmi is born. I tell you how dhimmi is born.

So you need to learn bit of islamic history. The first example of dhimmi is jews not all but significant number of jews.

According to the jews the Arabian annihilation never happened in jewish history. Just as the Kp you quoted your message against. The behavior is not much different. That is why jews know much about nutjobnazis but not so much about islam. They have the palestinian problem but jews have complete amnesia about the destruction of jews in arabia. So easily that muhammad stole the jewish culture like circumcision then murdered them, enslaved them, raped them, and took their children then exiled them took their wealth and made remaining jews work the land and did not pay them full. Hence first dhimmi jew was created.

So now you can replace Kps with jews and arab peninsula with Kashmir post 1315ad. Code of Umar . Every sect in Kashmir kunrawiya noorbaxia qadri naqshbandi all of them practised code of umar ShaheHamadan conversion, violence.

These kp are first to serve srinagar pro paki parties.
First they engineer the tragedies, then they send the sufis and pirs and darvesh to help Kps cope.In periods of extreme thirst starvation traumatic loss of family property the idea of brotherhood community and harmony born out of united devotion to abstract obscure buffoonery is very appealing. This is how many deracinated Kps first became "secular" then Dhimmis. So the choice is between submission and annihilation or war and freedom. The third choice is dhimmitude which gets frozen and the subject becomes permanent retard.

He is supporting rohingya in India which is a national threat he deserves to be killed
The scorched earth policy of killing all nonbelievers had an inherent problem. Once everyone was
killed then the jihadi had to find diffrent work. So during the ghazwa muhammed therefore created
the policy of dhimmitude to deal with the jews which was expanded later to include Christians Magians, and Hindus in Kashmir.Over time, as the dhimmi population decreased everywhere and converted to islam. You can see that everywhere in africa middle east side. The unfolding of events was same everywhere first jihad, then dhimmitude, and then the destruction of the native culture. Just like the christians made dhimmis in turkroach.

My point rather my objection is that you labelling all of Kps as traitors like this on the basis of bunch of twattertards and using such tards as proxy for all of the Kps is nothing but intellectual dishonesty. Just as you cannot use Hindus in the names only as proxy for all Hindus please do not use such retarded Kps as proxy for entire Kps community. The good Kps are long dead. Only very few remains how much less than in single digit percentage out of which the Santanis Kps still exist they might be in decimal percentage but they are and only they are the accurate proxies for the Kps. @FalconSlayers is the only proxy we must use for Kps. Thats my argument.

Majority of Kashmiri Muslims are loyal to India. The Information on the basis of which operations are conducted in kashmir are provided by kashmiris. The cutting edge of JKP the SOG was formed and is led by the Kashmiri Muslims. Almost all of SOG units are led by Kashmiris who are in the rank of DySP. Many kashmiri muslims have died for our country and many are serving it with all their heart. Without them it will be difficult even for the army to conduct ops in kashmir ecause of non availability of information.
I do not know of any such Kashmiri mulla supporting CAA NRC 2019 reorganisation act. Thats why in Sep-Oct 1951 Sheikh Abdullah won 75/75 constituencies to the Jammu Kashmir Constituent Assembly, 73 unopposed.

Hence..

To the extent Kashmiri supporting BHARAT's Army they are not moslems. To the extent Kashmiris are moslems they will be not your frens. After all that destroys millitakhassus.

Hence those should be called correctly the munafiqs. Please use correct terms.

Just as Abu al ala al maari to Ibn bairuni to Al farabi to Omar Khayyam to Al Khawarazami were arabs loyal friendly used to learn and sat together at Darul Hikmah with Greeks Jews Hindus translating the Sanskrit works penning huge commentaries viz Bhartiya and persian philosophers. These were all munafiqs.
These gentleman had absolutely nothing to do with islam. Should remember the cause and effect rule - islam causes moslems and moslems do not cause islam.

Frenly reminder.

Regrets @ezsasa for possible ot. But I sense some flaws in this post and I addressed it.

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Go through memoirs of Xuangxuang and Aukang both of them visited Bharat at around 600-700ad,both of them confirm that no learned person was even allowed to be called academically excelled until he had participated in debates and discourse with Pandits of Kashmir. Even MAHARSHI PANINI is from Kashmir.

Then what happened?

Do you know how dhimmi is born. I tell you how dhimmi is born.

So you need to learn bit of islamic history. The first example of dhimmi is jews not all but significant number of jews.

According to the jews the Arabian annihilation never happened in jewish history. Just as the Kp you quoted your message against. The behavior is not much different. That is why jews know much about nutjobnazis but not so much about islam. They have the palestinian problem but jews have complete amnesia about the destruction of jews in arabia. So easily that muhammad stole the jewish culture like circumcision then murdered them, enslaved them, raped them, and took their children then exiled them took their wealth and made remaining jews work the land and did not pay them full. Hence first dhimmi jew was created.

So now you can replace Kps with jews and arab peninsula with Kashmir post 1315ad. Code of Umar . Every sect in Kashmir kunrawiya noorbaxia qadri naqshbandi all of them practised code of umar ShaheHamadan conversion, violence.

First they engineer the tragedies, then they send the sufis and pirs and darvesh to help Kps cope.In periods of extreme thirst starvation traumatic loss of family property the idea of brotherhood community and harmony born out of united devotion to abstract obscure buffoonery is very appealing. This is how many deracinated Kps first became "secular" then Dhimmis. So the choice is between submission and annihilation or war and freedom. The third choice is dhimmitude which gets frozen and the subject becomes permanent retard.

The scorched earth policy of killing all nonbelievers had an inherent problem. Once everyone was
killed then the jihadi had to find diffrent work. So during the ghazwa muhammed therefore created
the policy of dhimmitude to deal with the jews which was expanded later to include Christians Magians, and Hindus in Kashmir.Over time, as the dhimmi population decreased everywhere and converted to islam. You can see that everywhere in africa middle east side. The unfolding of events was same everywhere first jihad, then dhimmitude, and then the destruction of the native culture. Just like the christians made dhimmis in turkroach.

My point rather my objection is that you labelling all of Kps as traitors like this on the basis of bunch of twattertards and using such tards as proxy for all of the Kps is nothing but intellectual dishonesty. Just as you cannot use Hindus in the names only as proxy for all Hindus please do not use such retarded Kps as proxy for entire Kps community. The good Kps are long dead. Only very few remains how much less than in single digit percentage out of which the Santanis Kps still exist they might be in decimal percentage but they are and only they are the accurate proxies for the Kps. @FalconSlayers is the only proxy we must use for Kps. Thats my argument.

I do not know of any such Kashmiri mulla supporting CAA NRC 2019 reorganisation act. Thats why in Sep-Oct 1951 Sheikh Abdullah won 75/75 constituencies to the Jammu Kashmir Constituent Assembly, 73 unopposed.

Hence..

To the extent Kashmiri supporting BHARAT's Army they are not moslems. To the extent Kashmiris are moslems they will be not your frens. After all that destroys millitakhassus.

Just as Abu al ala al maari to Ibn bairuni to Al farabi to Omar Khayyam to Al Khawarazami were arabs loyal friendly used to learn and sat together at Darul Hikmah with Greeks Jews Hindus translating the Sanskrit works penning huge commentaries viz Bhartiya and persian philosophers. These were all munafiqs.
These gentleman had absolutely nothing to do with islam. Should remember the cause and effect rule - islam causes moslems and moslems do not cause islam.

Frenly reminder.

Regrets @ezsasa for possible ot. But I sense some flaws in this post and I addressed it.
Ugly truth

KPs have long history of destroying ones own community..

As wise say, wherever there is High education, name and money the arrogance creeps n dominates.

That's how they couldn't recognise young Adi Shankaraacharya who came for Vedic discussion...but made him stand on foothill opposite to Sharadamba peetam for 3 days without drop of water or piece of roti.

Many kps have bad track record. They didn't support maharaja ranjeet singh movement of GharVapsi.

They are always in a delusion of being the wisest creatures on earth. They have very little contribution in freedom fight also.

They never stood against terrorist mufti and abdhulla. In fact PDP and NC is full of kashmiri pandits

They didn't support Indian Army. They never stood when my young jawans get butchered

They never spoke when a bihari or Sikh get killed

Now They don't support modi ji as well who removed 370 which was considered impossible

Thats why, because of their arrogance, selfishness and stupidity our Kashmir was lost to invaders.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ugly truth

KPs have long history of destroying ones own community..

As wise say, wherever there is High education, name and money the arrogance creeps n dominates.

That's how they couldn't recognise young Adi Shankaraacharya who came for Vedic discussion...but made him stand on foothill opposite to Sharadamba peetam for 3 days without drop of water or piece of roti.

Many kps have bad track record. They didn't support maharaja ranjeet singh movement of GharVapsi.

They are always in a delusion of being the wisest creatures on earth. They have very little contribution in freedom fight also.

They never stood against terrorist mufti and abdhulla. In fact PDP and NC is full of kashmiri pandits

They didn't support Indian Army. They never stood when my young jawans get butchered

They never spoke when a bihari or Sikh get killed

Now They don't support modi ji as well who removed 370 which was considered impossible

Thats why, because of their arrogance, selfishness and stupidity our Kashmir was lost to invaders.
If you read my original post I have given a very detailed validated argument about Dhimmitude and Kps. We do not have a difference there. The objection is solely on you using some 1300-1700 Kps families left in Kashmir who have been already dhimmised and gone retarded and you are using this as as a proxy for all of the KPs.

I am aware of Kashmiri Pandits too were enthusiastic supporters of Art 370 till it boomeranged on them in the 1980s.

But solely on this dhimmi behavior that would be ridiculous to give clean chit to the moslems of our Kashmir.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Because when you use the coomers as a proxy the conclusions are very inaccurate. Rather we use appropriate terms for molested children of islam. The retarded offspring. Certainly Not Kps because that dehumanizes the entire Santani legacy which will always remain splendiferous.

Picking Sanatani Kings of BHARAT's Kashmir its huge just picking randomly for the sake of the argument.

1652879095452.png

Ayushraj

Country flag
If you read my original post I have given a very detailed validated argument about Dhimmitude and Kps. We do not have a difference there. The objection is solely on you using some 1300-1700 Kps families left in Kashmir who have been already dhimmised and gone retarded and you are using this as as a proxy for all of the KPs.

I am aware of Kashmiri Pandits too were enthusiastic supporters of Art 370 till it boomeranged on them in the 1980s.

But solely on this dhimmi behavior that would be ridiculous to give clean chit to the moslems of our Kashmir.
North kashmiri muslim are first one who fought against pakis in 1990s .
North kashmiri muslim soldiers and police personal are killed in large numbers even their families are targeted in kashmir

These North kashmiri Muslims are always pro india. Why we should not support them

Kashmiri pandit on other joined NC in PDP while living in jammu region. Most of NC and PDP cadre are kp . Jammu region people hate NC and PDP but KP serve their masters.
North kashmiri muslim hate srinagar politicians.

Why we should not support North kashmiri muslim at least they are patriotic and are not like kp who serve in ISI project

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
North kashmiri muslim are first one who fought against pakis in 1990s .
North kashmiri muslim soldiers and police personal are killed in large numbers even their families are targeted in kashmir

These North kashmiri Muslims are always pro india. Why we should not support them

Kashmiri pandit on other joined NC in PDP while living in jammu region. Most of NC and PDP cadre are kp . Jammu region people hate NC and PDP but KP serve their masters.
North kashmiri muslim hate srinagar politicians.

Why we should not support North kashmiri muslim at least they are patriotic
You are using dualism to base your argument.
5% Dhimmised Kashmir Pandits can be used as proxy for all of the KPs even if that is incorrect.
1% Kashmiri munafiq again use the correct term let me repost my 4th argument for you. For this 1% you want to accredit all moslems of Kashmir as pro BHARAT for their actions.

Where’s the sense of proportion?

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No.

How many when Kashmiri gathered to take dead body of that Burhan Wani? When code of ShaheHamadan was enacted in Kashmir how many Kashmiri moslems condemned not one.

When the pillaging was being carried out by noorbakshis and qadris silsilas how many Kashmiri moslems took pro BHARAT stand? Not one.

That vermin traitor Shahmir and the larp of millithakkasus was being implemented in Kashmir how many moslems took pro BHARAT stand? Not one.

Meanwhile.

Exoduses of KPs.

1300 ad Sikandar Butshikan/Hamadani.
1506 ad , Fateh Shah.
1670 ad, Aurangzeb Iftekhar Khan.
1753 ad Durranis.
1931 ad Sheikh Abdullah.
1986 ad Gul Shah.
1989-90 Mufti Saeed.

Are you claiming that Kps are responsible for their exodus? They could be fools for not taking up arms but initally they did they tried best but they could not do much w/o state support. Eventually Kps became dhimmised just as arab jews. So how can these dhimmised Kps become proxies for their ancestors? They cannot.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Clearing area of mines for the attack on POK, I tell this to myself to comfort myself.
Arey bhai... Today it's Poonch... few weeks back same happened in Rajouri

& this👇 too happened: "Northern Army Commander visited forward areas in Poonch & Rajouri"

Am I reading too much? Time will tell.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Clearing area of mines for the attack on POK, I tell this to myself to comfort myself.
Arey bhai... Today it's Poonch... few weeks back same happened in Rajouri

& this👇 too happened: "Northern Army Commander visited forward areas in Poonch & Rajouri"

Am I reading too much? Time will tell.
It can be also interpreted as Pakistanis clearing mines at LoC to increase infiltration. Northern Army Commander is visiting to check our preparedness for yet another "dephenship bhictory".

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
It can be also interpreted as Pakistanis clearing mines at LoC to increase infiltration. Northern Army Commander is visiting to check our preparedness for yet another "dephenship bhictory".
I will write a letter to the army commander and will convey to him that we consider him incompetent
@Angel of War. Will be bhery bhery gussa and the general saab too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles