India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Only if someone would return the favor by bombing a Kashmiri emporium but but... we are not like them reeeee.
Kashmiri emporium is biggest scam. I am 100% sure it's a front for jihadis.
In every city, even a small hill station like Mussorie, you will find big shops. I never see anyone buying anything there, not sure how they are maintaining huge shops across India

another_armchair

Country flag
wonder what the threshold is for indian gov to retaliate and hit pakistan across the border .

5 killings per week , 10 , 20 .
Who do we hit... where do we hit?

The expendables will be replaced... hitting establishment targets will invite similar attacks. How do we thwart that?

We will have to take cheer in hits by Balochis, TTP and others.

The theatre of conflict has expanded from Kashmir to Punjab and we are still twiddling our thumbs. Lets see how long we can remain indifferent. The last attack was an RPG fired at a police station. Could well be the CM's cavalcade next.

Don't think we have a firm, clear, coherent policy to deal with Pajistan.

Gen. Rawat being missed here.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
I was against this, but I strongly think we need a Hindu militant organization. We should reciprocate the fear in the hearts of Kashmiris. We should do the counter-exodus of KMs.
That would be reactionary and they would've already gamed a retaliation with multiple victim card scripts and toolkits ready.

We need to hit their influential men if you want to send a message across.

Some kid studying in a college, somebody's daughters explicit video(yeah, there are plenty around) going viral.. etc. Foot soldiers can be replaced.. killing a random civilian will only bring an outpouring of sympathy and dilute the cause. When you hit someone from their core group, everybody sits up and takes notice. Sadly, we are lacking in that strategic organization.

The fighting is outsourced to the Govt forces and rightly so, while the deep state plays both sides and lines its pockets.

The last time there was any kind of organized retaliation against Kashmiris outside Kashmir, all hell broke lose and the entire Twitter/Facebook social media space was filled with false accounts of attacks, Leftshits spamming twitter with 'oh my home is open to take any distraught Kashmiri....' to 'fascist Hindus stop attacking oppressed Kashmiris...' and more chutiyapa but the same bleeding hearts were missing when state brutality and Kashmiri hostility was unleashed during the NIT Srinagar issue.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
3 rd battle of panipat decided fate of india.
Maratha a major power in India that can take on british inside was decimated.
Marathas lost Punjab forever.
Only benefactor of 3 rd battle of panipat was british. Major power of indian subcontinent were decimated after this battle wheather it is marathas Or Rohilla(afghans ruling western uttar pradesh).Even afghans after winning battle lost Punjab within a decade.

Death of peshwa madhav rao was even more fatal than panipat loss to marathas

That's why we need to learn from panipat that stop focusing on these idiots porkis and must prepare for Chinese
Skill level : Max viz Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaja

Ramayana Mahabharata Itihasas, Shruti (Vedas rites complete Smritis, Puranas, Dandaniti, ExercisingGymnastics, Indic Parkour, Dhanurveda, Poetry, Vastu Architecture, Astrology, Mapmaking. Hand to Hand Combat, Weaponry of Swords, Bows, Chakras, Spears, Dandapattas, "Shakti" also mastered,Sign Language, Inaccessible Territorial Reconnaissance, Fort Inspection, Disguise A special set of Proto-Parkour mentioned earlier seems to be a Maratha speciality Toxin-Antidote Making, Gem Inspection, Knowledge of different Indian Scripts. Riding Horses, Elephants and Chariots etc etc etc

Click to zoom ;)

1652840907887.png
1652840927060.png

Vayuputra

Country flag
Kashmiri emporium is biggest scam. I am 100% sure it's a front for jihadis.
In every city, even a small hill station like Mussorie, you will find big shops. I never see anyone buying anything there, not sure how they are maintaining huge shops across India
They are mainly used for money laundering, which they use for funding various activities including local.businesses, you find sadakchap muslims bidding huge amount for leasing local hotels, did we ever care to wonder where did they get money from? All their businesses are connected , from puncture to posh restaurants everything is connected, they are well organised than we hindus will ever be.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles