India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Only ununiformed, permanent settlers who call the shots of those societies after crushing it's previous status quo can do that.

Currently, IA is too by-the-book.
How about settling ex uniformed men with arms ?
But this govt don't have the guts for it I am sure. Yogi Maharaj is the only hope left.
Also totally agree with IA being by the book. Recall the case of that brave officer who tied a sullah to the jeep later being subjected to an inquiry after he was spotted with a local gal or something ? And IA hopes op sadbhavna will win this thing :facepalm: !

That will require a recruitment campaign from the Army itself.
Or maybe coordinating with groups like RSS or Hindu Yuva Vahini.
But saar IA is too secular

another_armchair

Country flag
Apologies for posting haram link but..

Immy is aggressively inviting his sun roof moment but don't think anybody in Pakistan considers him worthy enough of expending a suicide bomber.

Country flag
Rightly said, nothing working against pak.

Pak not even fear of India. Jis din kashmir attack hona band hoon jaye us din smagh jana pak darr gaya
when India has fought wars against pakistan, claimed victory and then given back the territory ;
why would they fear India after that?? Pakistan know Indians( hindus) well they know you can
push them to extremes and nothing will happen.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Solution is dividing kashmir on religious lines.
Just like we divided india on religious lines.solved every issues in india
:clap2::clap2:

Jammu population is more than that of kashmir in reality. On paper kashmir valley population is more than that of jammu.
So firstly change the number of seats in j&k parliament give more seats to jammu which they deserve.
Shia /Ismaili population of pok are the solution . They have anti porkistan sentiment and this Kashmiris has pro porkistan sentiment.
They will give you the solution.
How will you ensure that Muslims from Kashmir and other parts of India don't swamp Jammu over the next 50-60 years?

Will there be enough Hindus left in Jammu region to fight/vote for the Hindu/Hindutva cause?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How will you ensure that Muslims from Kashmir and other parts of India don't swamp Jammu over the next 50-60 years?

Will there be enough Hindus left in Jammu region to fight/vote for the Hindu/Hindutva cause?
Use altaf hussain method kidnap them convert them marry their girls into hindu homes if they protest then target hunt

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Recall the case of that brave officer who tied a sullah to the jeep later being subjected to an inquiry after he was spotted with a local gal or something ?
Adultery is an offence in the army, officer was awarded for his jugaad that saved lives but punished when he crossed lines. Exactly what a professional force does.

Jimih

Country flag
Adultery is an offence in the army, officer was awarded for his jugaad that saved lives but punished when he crossed lines. Exactly what a professional force does.
Why it is not out of realm of possibility that he might be framed by his own?

GoI wanted an face saver.

Vinash

Country flag

The entire population of Jammu and Kashmir including Ladakh is only around 1.3 Crore.

A capable government that wants to can change demographics with ease.

Like always, it's the "intent" that's lacking.

Waanar

Country flag
Recall the case of that brave officer who tied a sullah to the jeep later being subjected to an inquiry after he was spotted with a local gal or something ? And IA hopes op sadbhavna will win this thing :facepalm: !
No, that actually made sense.
Women can easily honeytrap and get officers killed if not fleece them of confidential information.
Imagine if Gogoi saar was killed by terrorists in the hotel because he went to meet the girl or something?
What a humiliation that would've been (not that the Army/Air force members leaves any chance to simp, even with regularly issued circulars to remind them not to interact with anyone they don't know on SM).

This is why I specifically said ununiformed civilians.
They won't ever be privy to the nitty gritty so honeytrapping them is a waste of some fine femme fatale.
How about settling ex uniformed men with arms ?
They could be used as cell leaders, managers or coordinators owing to their experience but most retired soldiers and officers aren't really in the physical state to actually conduct operations for another ten years and I doubt that many would want to do it when they've already served and are now availing pension.
Most would rather play with their grandkids. You'd have to offer significant bonuses to make them leave that behind and serve again in what could be considered an even riskier environment. That defeats the purpose of a militia (cost effective force).

But saar IA is too secular
One of my friends just got commissioned into cavalry as a lieutenant operating T72.
I often tell him that an elephant's teeth are for show and not for go. Talk of secularism all you want, but do not believe it.
Unfortunately, dude would fire himself from his tank's main gun if it meant proving that the Army was secular. Allah hidayat de.

Ever since we found out he's secular, we call him "Cuckmar" (his last name is Kumar).

Cuckmar, if you're reading this, fuck you from Rajendra Nagar.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Women can easily honeytrap and get officers killed if not fleece them of confidential information.
Imagine if Gogoi saar was killed by terrorists in the hotel because he went to meet the girl or something?
What a humiliation that would've been (not that the Army/Air force members leaves any chance to simp, even with regularly issued circulars to remind them not to interact with anyone they don't know on SM).

They won't ever be privy to the nitty gritty so honeytrapping them is a waste of some fine femme fatale.

They could be used as cell leaders, managers or coordinators owing to their experience but most retired soldiers and officers aren't really in the physical state to actually conduct operations for another ten years and I doubt that many would want to do it when they've already served and are now availing pension.
Most would rather play with their grandkids. You'd have to offer significant bonuses to make them leave that behind and serve again in what could be considered an even riskier environment. That defeats the purpose of a militia (cost effective force).

One of my friends just got commissioned into cavalry as a lieutenant operating T72.
I often tell him that an elephant's teeth are for show and not for go. Talk of secularism all you want, but do not believe it.
Unfortunately, dude would fire himself from his tank's main gun if it meant proving that the Army was secular. Allah hidayat de.

Ever since we found out he's secular, we call him "Cuckmar" (his last name is Kumar).

Secularism in the army appears to be working.

Waanar

Country flag
3 govt employees terminated; one is a professor in Kashmir university in Chemistry dept and trained in Bakistan, terrorist from JKLF
Is it wrong to find it hilarious that we allow literal terrorists to work in government institutions?
I personally find it painfully funny.

Ek hi toh dil hai modizi, kitni baar jeetoge?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Cockmar must be a phunny guy to be around with

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles