India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Covfefe

Country flag
For our foot print in ME , we should provide security to these shia people from india who visit iraq for karbala etc

I mean deploy some forces there to provide safety to indian piligrimes , it's not a bad thing to do anyway.
🤦‍♂️
Never get into their Shia-sunni thing, it only spirals downward
Saudi-UAE ko kya bolega😂? We are fighting for Shias now?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
🤦‍♂️
Never get into their Shia-sunni thing, it only spirals downward
Saudi-UAE ko kya bolega😂? We are fighting for Shias now?
I never said fighting , iraq is middle East battleground kek
Just for security purpoSes , that indian shia piligrimes go where ever thy go under protection of india army , under indian flag ( they do it anyway )
Indian military presence for a few months there

No need to fight anybody , juts a lads opinion kek

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Pretext is simple , since iraq cannot keep law and order under control , it becomes a paramount concern for the indian government to depute some amount of forces for the protectiom of indian piligrimes there , otherwise they may be attacked by violent elements etc

Ayushraj

Country flag
No military presence however. RAW presence would also have it's roots into Paki activities monitoring, tracking their finances and stuff but getting into their fights isn't something we've ever heard. Just when a few days back the UAE boat was hijacked with Indian nationals all we did was appeal to the Houthis. India is a big economic player, and may have considerable intelligence presence (that too mostly Paki focused) but we can't do anything militarily(like Uncle Sam or the Chongs or Iranians or the Ruskies, even Turks to Western Asia side)
RAW never fo anything directly.
RAW is different from ISI.
ISI gets directly involved . ISI is an military organization and RAW is civilian organization with very few military intelligence personal

RAW is more focused upon intelligence gathering and less on covert action.
For covert action RAW uses different proxies or gangs present inside that countries eg ttp, etc by paying them

so forget RAW will directly get involved since relationship with country also matters

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
ISI gets directly involved . ISI is an military organization and RAW is civilian organization with very few military intelligence personal

For covert action RAW uses different proxies or gangs present inside that countries eg ttp, etc
Isi is equivalent of military intelligence of india it's just that they have a country wide mandate

Covfefe

Country flag

For covert action RAW uses different proxies or gangs present inside that countries eg ttp, etc by paying them

so forget RAW will directly get involved since relationship with country also matters
Hard to believe that an intelligence unit exists without any action group.

But, no body talked about direct action from RAW, the discussion was along the presence of conventional military presence and power projection in the ME

Ayushraj

Country flag
Isi is equivalent of military intelligence of india it's just that they have a country wide mandate
Nope ISI is very powerful inside porkistan.
From politics to covert operations ISI do everything.

Indian military intelligence is mostly focussed to border states and drugs and fake currencies network inside india which is directly related to defence of country. Few indian military intelligence go to RAW

Porkistani military intelligence working is bit different

Inside India most powerful intelligence organization is Intelligence bureau

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

But, no body talked about direct action from RAW, the discussion was along the presence of conventional military presence and power projection in the ME
Police is the action. Group here sirji

Ayushraj

Country flag

RAW has its action group and is totally focused against china and porkistan.

Special frontier force actively take part in covert action inside porkistan many times. Many terrorist leaders has been killed by them in covert operation and they are also used against china.

But for any other country RAW never get directly involved and use gangs to proxies present inside country by paying them ltte example is bit different

another_armchair

Country flag
For our foot print in ME , we should provide security to these shia people from india who visit iraq for karbala etc

I mean deploy some forces there to provide safety to indian piligrimes , it's not a bad thing to do anyway.
When Shia-Sunni fight, you call the Joos and tell them to start recording in 8k.

another_armchair

Country flag
R&AW is a joke. It is a neutered cuck that can't do anything even after so many Hindus being target killed in J&K last year. Can't touch Khali khopdis abroad. It's a fanclub of 007 comic readers. Useless rats
Depends on how the men in the ministry want to deal with a situation.

'71 would not have been a successful operation without those men and women.

Doubt if even 5% of their exploits are out in the public domain yet.

Bakis and Kanglas aren't paranoid about Eendya without a reason.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Fo
Depends on how the men in the ministry want to deal with a situation.

'71 would not have been a successful operation without those men and women.

Doubt if even 5% of their exploits are out in the public domain yet.

Bakis and Kanglas aren't paranoid about Eendya without a reason.
1971 was a RAW operation and RAW didn't get any credit
Even in 2016 location tracking and route mapping was done by RAW.
RAW is one who decided balakot as target.

RAW planned everything from execution to escape and iaf and army work was only to perform bombing and attack.

RAW do all the homework and gets no credit.

RAW was one one who saved india from many disaster for kashmir i want to say raw is not responsible for internal intelligence expect being called upon.

Pandits were itself responsible for exodus due to their behavior and sense of supremacy and now almost all kashmiri Pandits agent's are pro porkistan lobbyists

another_armchair

Country flag
Fo

RAW planned everything from execution to escape and iaf and army work was only to perform bombing and attack.

RAW was one one who saved india from many disaster for kashmir i want to say raw is not responsible for internal intelligence expect being called upon.

Pandits were itself responsible for exodus due tomorrow their behavior and sense of supremacy
A very senior relative of mine was a pretty senior ranked officer and often walked into Bangladesh for intel gathering.

Whenever seniors and friends get together which used to be an annual ritual a decade or two ago, the discussion would eventually narrow down to how most of the job was done by RAW and IB(yes, IB) and defence forces dealt the final blow and put the Paki's out of their misery in Bangladesh.

The establishment was used to the fullest. We did not hoodwink the Pakis alone. We hoodwinked the whole world and they couldn't do much. Maybe they were ok with India having to deal with one hot border in the coming decades instead of two.

We shafted Pakis in front of the entire world for 10 long years and carved Bangladesh out of it. They won't be forgetting and forgiving us for a few generations at least.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Fo

Pandits were itself responsible for exodus due to their behavior and sense of supremacy and now almost all kashmiri Pandits agent's are pro porkistan lobbyists
I think it is military intelligence.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even i was thinking the same since so many years....RAW is just a PAW....dawood, Syed salahudin, kaskar, tiger memon some kahlistani morons in Cananda all rome freee....i think intelligence job is done by MI...
They are allowed to live freely because their existence is more advantageous to us, the day they get killed then their pressure on Pakistan gets released as their existence allows us to armtwist the,. They have become very very powerful there thats why Pakistan can’t act against them even if it wants to. Else R&AW passed on the message to “Vyakti Vishesh” with Johar Town blast that we can get you at will.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Fo

The fact that most of R and Aw operations had to face routine obstacles from subhuman cucksgress.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

RAW's philosophy of operation is to avoid direct action at all cost. Direct action is a break glass measure.

Maintaining a overseas base is expensive. I am not just talking about capital expense but also political and diplomatic expense. It all comes down to cost-benefit analysis. Currently having a permanent military base in ME provides no benefit to us but on the other hand it might be detrimental to us by costing us politically, diplomatically and financially. It may also cost us goodwill among local populace.

GoI doesn't want to get involved in Saudi-Iran feud or UAE-Iran issues. It doesn't want to get involved in Houthis mess.

Indian presence in ME may be construed as threat by Iran pushing them further in Chinese camp.

Against all this drawback Indian military presence in ME doesn't offer any tangible benefits.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles