India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Varoon2

Country flag
I can only imagine the excruciating pain that poor guy went through before dying. All for tearing down a poster of some idiotic Islamist group. I think the victim was a Buddhist from Sri Lanka. I wonder if Buddhists anywhere will comment on this. Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan, Thailand, Vietnam et al must have something to say.

mokoman

Country flag
I can only imagine the excruciating pain that poor guy went through before dying. All for tearing down a poster of some idiotic Islamist group. I think the victim was a Buddhist from Sri Lanka. I wonder if Buddhists anywhere will comment on this. Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan, Thailand, Vietnam et al must have something to say.
cant find article now , but he didnt tore down anything , people above him asked him to remove all posters.

so he told same to his workers.

they now changed the story to 'he tore down poster with prophets name, without knowing , apologized'

also no mention of the fact that security guards were also involved , literally vid of them raising slogans.

:hmm: good chance that the one good Pakistani who tried to shield him will also now end up dead.

Covfefe

Country flag
cant find article now , but he didnt tore down anything , people above him asked him to remove all posters.

so he told same to his workers.

they now changed the story to 'he tore down poster with prophets name, without knowing , apologized'

also no mention of the fact that security guards were also involved , literally vid of them raising slogans.

:hmm: good chance that the one good Pakistani who tried to shield him will also now end up dead.
Could be some office politics score-settling too that went too far beyond their control

Global Defence

New threads

Articles