India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jaymax61

Ŵølf PⒶck (@TheLegateIN) Tweeted:
Pakistan planning to give aid package to an African country: Pak media (likely Niger).

Currently Niger is the only African country on pro-Pak OIC contact group on Kashmir.

Zaid Hamid has landed in Niger to give commando training for free. Red caps sponsored by PA will follow shortly.

Ayushraj

Country flag
IMG_20211206_203137_798.jpg
IMG_20211206_203143_741.jpg
IMG_20211206_203148_000.jpg

So Rakesh Tikait did a zoom call with MO Dhaliwal of Poetic Justice Foundation, which made the Greta toolkit.

Poetic justice foundation is running Khalistan Movement, Dhaliwal calls himself a khalistani

Can be seen with khalistani Jagmeet Singh.
Some reports also claim this rakesh tikait has been Honeytrapped by a punjabi actresses in hotel grand hyatt

post by gaurav pradhan

Knowitall

View attachment 123482View attachment 123483View attachment 123484
So Rakesh Tikait did a zoom call with MO Dhaliwal of Poetic Justice Foundation, which made the Greta toolkit.

Poetic justice foundation is running Khalistan Movement, Dhaliwal calls himself a khalistani

Can be seen with khalistani Jagmeet Singh.
Some reports also claim this rakesh tikait has been Honeytrapped by a punjabi actresses in hotel grand hyatt

post by gaurav pradhan
Rok sakte ho to rok lo.

Dum hai to chuke hi dikha do. RW can run expose shows days and night and it will still change nothing on the ground.

He is not you and me barring mass scale murder he can get away with everything. The govt shat their pants in front him and he has come out on top.

They planted a khalistani flag and came out on top. You think this will deter them.

maximus777

Country flag
Have patience.

In next year 2 critical states Punjab and UP will have elections held.
The day election will be over this drama will stop

Thats why captain amrinder met NSA Doval their is something serious going on

Punjab and Kerala are 2 states where patience is required
56D?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
what do you people think abt this??

I would believe only when it happens & becomes the talk of the town(defence community)

2 most probable buyers: Turkey & Saudi

Looking at financial condition of Turkey... looks difficult for them to bail out Pakistan(which won't ask for anything less than $30 billion which is their immediate need)

Anyway let's assume it's Turkey... it will become a strategic threat to all 5 biggies(in one way or other): Europe, ME, RUSSIA, US & Israel

Now Saudi... they have the finances but very unlikely that they will invite American ire... The US can simply ruin its oil market

If Saudi acquires... then Iran & Turkey would follow suit... & Vice versa

& Lastly... the only card that Pakistan uses to claim a front(respectable) seat in Islamic world is that it is sole "islami aitami quwwat"... if any other Islamic nation acquires nuke... thereafter why would anyone take pakis seriously?

But before anyone of the above happens... I still have 0.01% trust in Amreeka... that it will put in joint operations with Indian special forces (that have been rehearsed already 2-3 times) to snatch/seize/secure paki nukes

Last edited:

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
I would believe only when it happens & becomes the talk of the town(defence community)

Looking at financial condition of Turkey... looks difficult for them to bail out Pakistan(which won't ask for anything less than $30 billion which is their immediate need)

Anyway let's assume it's Turkey... it will become a strategic threat to all 4 biggies(in one or other): Europe, ME, RUSSIA & US

Now Saudi... they have the finances but very unlikely that they will invite American ire... The US can simply ruin its oil market

& Lastly... the only card that Pakistan uses to claim a front(respectable) seat in Islamic world is that it is an "aitami quwwat"... if any other Islamic nation acquires nuke... thereafter why would anyone take pakis seriously?

But before anyone of the above happens... I still have 0.01% trust in Amreeka... that it will put in the joint operations with Indian special forces (that have been rehearsed already 2-3 times) to snatch/seize/secure paki nukes.
Did you forget the Israelis? They should be concerned too if this rumour holds any water.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Anyway let's assume it's Turkey... it will become a strategic threat to all 5 biggies(in one way or other): Europe, ME, RUSSIA, US & Israel

& Lastly... the only card that Pakistan uses to claim a front(respectable) seat in Islamic world is that it is sole "islami aitami quwwat"... if any other Islamic nation acquires nuke... thereafter why would anyone take pakis seriously?

But before anyone of the above happens... I still have 0.01% trust in Amreeka... that it will put in joint operations with Indian special forces (that have been rehearsed already 2-3 times) to snatch/seize/secure paki nukes

Imo nukes are a problem but more serious problem are paki scientist (technology).

remember, when the soviet union was going thru cash crunch us paid commies to keep aerospace,nuke tech safe.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Imo nukes are a problem but more serious problem are paki scientist (technology).

remember, when the soviet union was going thru cash crunch us paid commies to keep aerospace,nuke tech safe.
Let me put another theory.

When Pakistan meets its inevitable end bcoz of whatsoever reasons... there has to(emerge) be a successor islamic(sunni) nuclear state... to avoid the feeling among mullahs that they have been 'defanged'... & that would anyways be Saudi... not with the tech but the bombs... under strict American watch.

Believe it or not... Bcoz of the Paki Propaganda through its expats in mullah countries... there are millions of mullahs in other Islamic nations who feel proud of the "Islamic atom bomb" with Pakistan... this is true

Regarding your concern about paki scientist... where will they go... to the nation which offers them cash or protection

Those who will offer them cash(🇸🇦 🇮🇷 🇹🇷) won't be able to protect them for long... & those who can offer protection(🇷🇺 🇨🇳) don't need them at all.

(saala kya dialog maare!👆):pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles