India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That explains the Sri Lankan citizen's mob lynching in Pakistan.

It was a reply.

After the Sialkot incident, Chinese are expected to pack the bags ?

Anyway the murder seems to be organised and a target killing. Earlier Chinese also demanded 34 million from Pakistan making Pakistan establishment responsible for Chinese engineers death.

India and China game in Srilanka is more of an economic chess. Anyway both these nations do not have animosity.

one observation is that throughout the event social media is not blocked , no censor and is more like messaging to the outer world form the local authorities.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Good spotting.

Absolutely, a non-Muslim in a Muslim fanatic state/locality/crowd automatically becomes a hostage.

These parasites live off liberal order, suck off them dry to then start their extortionist reign.
Bangladeshi PM said that what happens in India has an impact in Bangladesh i.e. her Hindu citizenry will be dependent on the well being of Muslims in India i.e. a "hostage population" in a non politically correct sense. I am not sure as to how MEA has reacted.

Meanwhile after the horrible mob lynching of a non Muslim man by a Muslim mob while chanting Islamic slogans, i do hope that MSM & international MSM/OpEd do write about this threat.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
But how did the srilankan guy burned poster of their prophet ? They dnt allow any image of prophet . May be he said something . # Labaik labaik
He tore away a poster of TLP and TLP think of themselves as the Army of the Prophet (PBUH) hence they did so.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If today sri lankan the next day it would be the chinese.but in most cases I know the chinese workers beat up the pakis and even porky police
Already done, Last month the people had beaten the shit out of a chinese for producing bathroom tiles with PBUH written in Faisalabad.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Already done, Last month the people had beaten the shit out of a chinese for producing bathroom tiles with PBUH written in Faisalabad.

They will literally kill anyone if they are in a disadvantageous position for blasphemy they dont care if its chinese,sre lankan,or american they dont think about the consequences.if the porky police had tried to stop them they would be burned to death too.if anyone wants to study 11th century just go to pakistan you will get live demonstration if you aren't raped,accused of blasphemy and burned to death

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They will literally kill anyone if they are in a disadvantageous position for blasphemy they dont care if its chinese,sre lankan,or american they dont think about the consequences.if the porky police had tried to stop them they would be burned to death too.if anyone wants to study 11th century just go to pakistan you will get live demonstration if you aren't raped,accused of blasphemy and burned to death
Every one has a beating heart for tlp in Pakistani establishment it seems.

sorcerer

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles