India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tuco

Country flag
The difference between us and them they don't publicise their intrusions ( yes they used to do it before like hackers like Milan, Kashmiri chetta etc) but now days they use any kind of Indian government server intrusions for their limited cyber offensive capability like their hacking forums dedicated marketplace to sell high value Indian servers later they use these these servers for sphere phishing or payload staging ( if you want me to talk about Pakistani threat actors it will be like 30 page essay) in conclusion their amateur hacker culture more organized than ours
My point is that why should we say it was hacked or not? For me it is a disgruntled employee.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I desperately want to see a communist revolution in Pakshitan
How hard it would be to turn hungry poor people into hardcore Commies, just promise them E-Z money
I know it will never happen, but hey, a man can dream

rone

Country flag
I desperately want to see a communist revolution in Pakshitan
How hard it would be to turn hungry poor people into hardcore Commies, just promise them E-Z money
I know it will never happen, but hey, a man can dream
Easy tell them allaha was commi too and china was the real makka for them, then for next 10 yes (after 10 years Prokistan became history) they will be busy with proving they are the most purest commi even purest than their sugar daddy china, and ispr will be releasing new video every month providing more and more proof Comunisam is their new faith and purpose

Cheepek

I think this is the fellow. He's been living in Pakistan from a long time. So he knows the red lines.
Highly likely this "blasphemy" is bullshit.
Mlecchas have a problem if a kaafir breathes.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think this is the fellow. He's been living in Pakistan from a long time. So he knows the red lines.
Highly likely this "blasphemy" is bullshit.
Mlecchas have a problem if a kaafir breathes.

Conspiracy theories aside, not even one in that crowd showed a little bit of humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles