India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

indiatester

Country flag

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Tom Cooper has been saying it since the day of air engagement. The Pakis and F-16 fanboys have hated him all along.
This is not going to change it unfortunately. He will continue to be put in the looney list.
I can't say for a fact it was an F-16; but the likelihood of it seems the greatest just based on various little pieces of information we got at the time.

> First Pak claimed they never used F-16's at all (total lie exposed with AMRAAM wreckage - we also claim we had radar signatures of F-16's too - out of which one disappeared; but since we didn't share them, I won't base my argument on that)

> Imran and Ghafoor went from claiming 3 pilots (Abhinandan + "doosra banda at CMH" + 1 dead - later said to be a Paki pilot who either died of wounds or was lynched by his own people on mistaken identity); to then only claiming 2 pilots, and finally stopped talking about anyone other than Abhinandan.

> Amateur/cellphone videos shot by locals (with their voices in the background) - clearly show and suggest 3 parachutes.

> So basically it was Abhinandan's MiG-21 & one Paki double seat fighter. Meaning it was either an F-16 (most likely), or a double seat variant of the JF-17 (most of the JF-17 fleet is single seat)

Only leaves one likely conclusion. Also, here's another interesting, and potentially clinching, bit of info:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Wtf lol , I thought it was an edited screenshot. But it's legit. Kya chuutiye he ye log lol.
From some well placed sources from Serbia
I came to know that the lyricist who wrote the song
Is
None other than
Omprakash MishRAW
1638514671657.png

He was hired by the embassy in exchange of 3 rupees, a broken button and few Ayeshas

FalconZero

Country flag
Based lads have already archived the tweet. For future reference,

Global Defence

New threads

Articles