India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Today is the day when Lachit Barphukan, the Legendary Commander of Assam beat the shiet out of mooghals and made them retreat from Assam. Assam under Ahoms never fell to pedophile desert cultist. They had hang the inbreds head high on the trees everytime coomers attempted dawah. Ahoms ruled over huge territory for full 600 years. The legendary tribes of BHARATVARSH to have annihilated mooghals 17 times that is exactly why marxshiet did not tell you about them.The first apparent signs of VEDIC DHARMIC influence on Ahoms were seen when Sudangpha was crowned King in 1397 they were staunch Shaiv Vaishnavs and Shakti Schools of DHARMA. The splendiferous Ahoms that made mooghalcucks and aurangzeb shiet from all holes.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Use this thread for punjab related info

JBH22

If we move towards kargil Muslims they have utter disgust towards sunni Muslims you would find that big posters of Iranian leaders and supreme leader flag of iran and quotes of these leaders ( No death to US flags tho). I dunno but i think still they have some loyalty towards india and if supreme leader of iran appease them to stay towards india they will die for that.
Meanwhile Average Muslim of kashmir have a ideology of separatism you can hear it. For example i was talking to a local he was nice with me but when i talked about jama masjid he said han tumhare india se. And more examples india s Salman khan aya tha mere yaha soo they act like india is a 3rd party.
I would say only guy's which we have in j&K are dogras Sikhs and crpf IA and some priests which are still in the temple.

Myth of Shia being pro India.
These ashura procession were precursor to 1989 kand. They are loyal to their ideology not the state.
With Lashkar e jangvi gangbanging their kin in Pakistan some kind of suspicion has crept in their mind.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Myth of Shia being pro India.
These ashura procession were precursor to 1989 kand. They are loyal to their ideology not the state.
With Lashkar e jangvi gangbanging their kin in Pakistan some kind of suspicion has crept in their mind.
Whats wrong with this video?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It set ground for grouping and propping up the religious sentiment. These social gathering were the movements that galvanised sentiment to expulse Kashmiri pandits.
Between I just saw mufti mehbooba video why she is linking Jammu to her Kashmir agenda
It is a Muharram procession, happens everywhere in India where Shias are present.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If we move towards kargil Muslims they have utter disgust towards sunni Muslims you would find that big posters of Iranian leaders and supreme leader flag of iran and quotes of these leaders ( No death to US flags tho). I dunno but i think still they have some loyalty towards india and if supreme leader of iran appease them to stay towards india they will die for that.
Meanwhile Average Muslim of kashmir have a ideology of separatism you can hear it. For example i was talking to a local he was nice with me but when i talked about jama masjid he said han tumhare india se. And more examples india s Salman khan aya tha mere yaha soo they act like india is a 3rd party.
I would say only guy's which we have in j&K are dogras Sikhs and crpf IA and some priests which are still in the temple.
You should have made some point about Arabia or Iran and said something along the lines of "haan ji tum logon ke Arab mein..". Would have put him in place.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Porkistanis, Losers for life who won’t even spare humanitarian aid and will eat up the aid we’re sending and thats why demanding Porki trucks to transport them so that they can divert a big chunk to Bhikaristan 🤦🏻‍♂️.

1638276567326.png

Beggars forever 😡
1638276600122.png

Aid being sent by India but speaking as if it’s Porkis sending the aid :lol:
1638276890906.png

Knowitall

Vishwaguru should offer himself to imraand for a few nights. I'm sure the deal will come through then.

God knows why we have to bend in front of these people to send aid to a bunch of radical terrorists.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Porkistanis, Losers for life who won’t even spare humanitarian aid and will eat up the aid we’re sending and thats why demanding Porki trucks to transport them so that they can divert a big chunk to Bhikaristan 🤦🏻‍♂️.

View attachment 122413

Beggars forever 😡
View attachment 122414

Aid being sent by India but speaking as if it’s Porkis sending the aid :lol:
View attachment 122416
Send it through Iran , damn it .
We should not pay these old buggers a paisa for anything .
Which dosent concern them , that is.
Iam saying now , out of 50000 MT of wheat and those medicines , more than half will not reach the afgans.
It's a loosing proposition , right from the beginning , any common idiot like myself can see through it , but alas not the babus , those cognac sipping babus are just too full of themselves .:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles