India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Viper316

Country flag
How are we going to take care of the population?
Awful political statement from the top brass of armed forces. Amid prolonged infiltration and terrorist inflicting damage to our side, people who talk about claiming POK did not even bother to plan a preemptive strike on terrorist launchpads and camps in PoK.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Awful political statement from the top brass of armed forces. Amid prolonged infiltration and terrorist inflicting damage to our side, people who talk about claiming POK did not even bother to plan a preemptive strike on terrorist launchpads and camps in PoK.
Nothing wrong in his statement. It is reassuring. Stopping Infitration is not his duty of care. His boys have recently hit 70 km inside Pakistan. He is subservient to political dispensation. Political dispensations’s decisions right or wrong do not reflect on his capabilities, readiness and blue prints of taking back POK. He is ready, now the ball is in PMO’s court. PMO can take this call; today, tomorrow or never.

Viper316

Country flag
Nothing wrong in his statement. It is reassuring. Stopping Infitration is not his duty of care. His boys have recently hit 70 km inside Pakistan. He is subservient to political dispensation. Political dispensations’s decisions right or wrong do not reflect on his capabilities, readiness and blue prints of taking back POK. He is ready, now the ball is in PMO’s court. PMO can take this call; today, tomorrow or never.
As you said reclaiming PoK is completely a political decision, so better generals stop giving hollow assurance to general audience.

srevster

Country flag
Guys , I think that the very fact that such natural caves are present in these forests must have been Known ONLY to the local people who have been moving in these forests for Many years with their livestock and in search of Forest produce such as fodder , wood , fruits etc

So somehow this information that such excellent hiding places are available was delivered to Pakistan , basically these terrorists are Invited Guests by Some Pro Pakistan locals
This can easily be solved with LiDAR scanning and 3D mapping

saneel2014

Country flag
This can easily be solved with LiDAR scanning and 3D mapping
Our uni guys don't know about subT navigation challenge, we are too backwards in autonomous navigation and SLAM at uni level and the same gets carried forward at govt level too.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
As you said reclaiming PoK is completely a political decision, so better generals stop giving hollow assurance to general audience.
There is whole class of Indians who have only one job to tell people what they should say and shouldn’t. I don't know why they assume such burden upon themselves.

I can quote a lot of Generals from western world who make such statements. During First Gulf war I even heard one US General talking about nuclear options against Saddam Husain and outlining his offences.

There is always a context and occasion when such statements are made.

If I can work on memory more; generally such constraints were imposed by leftists and Congress-I supporters.

Same people these days can be seen criticising forces for their lack of communication and slow retort to enemy propaganda. Same people can be seen dancing on Chinese way of doing things when they take pot shots at India. Somehow those Chinese statements are seen as game plan but when Indian military leaders speak these same people get sever indigestion.

If you permit more psychoanalysis of such unsolicited self appointed advisors they are basically cowards who have no gal to defend Indian asertiveness pre, post or during military confrontation.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Their is partial lunar eclipse on 19 th November 2021.
This country is running on jinn and jadu :pound: :pound:
Imrand wife pinky perni has gone mad

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles