India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Jaichand was no traitor neither he was a coward..he died fighting Ghurid forces on the field...inferiority ridden monkey from deccan & certain communities with no history of their own & some particular political parties are hell bent on distorting rajput history for their own political gain.
Understanding the "traitor/gaddar" Jaichand narrative:

Jaichand was a ruler of Gahadwal(Garhwal) dynasty who ruled much of present day UP & parts of Bihar.

During his time... he was the most powerful king in Northern India(bcoz of the numbers he could bring in battle)

He had feud with Prithviraj on 2 issues:
1. Accession to the throne of Delhi after their maternal grandfather Anangpal tomar(who had no male heir)
2. Prithviraj elopement with his daughter Samyukta

Now Jaichand is branded as "traitor" bcoz he didn't heed to Prithviraj's call for help at 2nd battle of Tarain... (& fake stories were attached that he helped Ghori)

Why didn't Jaichand heed his request? See... 1.there was no pan India vision present... since the demise of the Gupta empire... 2. Hindu kings used to fight between themselves but the common people were left untouched... 3. Rapes/slaughter of common folks by victors was not prevalent... 4. The Indian kings were totally clueless about what was happening beyond Punjab(sirhind/bathinda)... 5. They were unaware of something called "forced religious conversion"

when we consider above points & then think from the perspective of Jaichand... he was not wrong in his choice of helping or not helping Prithviraj... bcoz he too had learned from experience of Indian internal battles where power simply changed hands

Why this traitor narrative was built & spread?

After defeat of Jaichand in 1194 in battle of chandawar... his clan dispersed... one major branch established themselves in Rajasthan & today the "Rathore" rajputs are his descendants

Rathores are almost 50% of Rajput population... so if you have to create a divide in the Rajputs... Exploit the "traitor" jaichand theory

This is based on my understanding over the years.

(Distorians forget that even the Paramar Rajputs of Malwa & Bhattis of western Rajasthan didn't help Prithviraj on receiving his call... so why single out Jaichand!)

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
I hope BCCI also raises the issue of Pakistani muslim fanatics including some big names treating cricket as some sort of holy war against infidels & also take strong exception against the fundamentalist who celebrated victory over kaffir. These are not anon people, but people identified by audio/video proof. Also :-

Quinton de Kock out of South Africa team for refusing to take the knee, social media and former cricketers divided: All you need to know

Former cricketer Michael Vaughan disagreed with Quinton de Kock not playing for South Africa in the T20 World Cup because he did not wish to take the knee. Vaughan said that it should be up to the individual.

Looks like this BLM take a knee is being introduced into cricket as well.

Meanwhile, an Indian (He thinks Faqar Younis is going to apologize for the Namass comment)

Harsha Bhogle condemns Waqar Younis for Namaz comment but says he is ‘sure’ an apology is coming: Here’s why he is being naive

While Bhogle appears to believe that sports lovers in Pakistan would see the bigotry in the comment by Waqar Younis, the truth of the matter is that it is an extremely mainstream opinion in the country.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
may be in pak, people get picked up in a black van and simply vanish.
Where as in india, they are taken thru judicial process like mature countries do.
What is stopping India doing the same? Whole Kashmir and before that Khalistani insurgency is/was running on coercion. Soon you speak against them your countdown starts. The youth in Kashmir has been comprehensibly coerced that they see it normal not to seek exist but work along.

The general impression among people I have recently interacted for some admission related matter is that with money you can get through anything in India. I am not too sure if it is true or just a myth. But the myth exist and it is inviting people to commit crimes and treachery.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
I hope BCCI also raises the issue of Pakistani muslim fanatics including some big names treating cricket as some sort of holy war against infidels & also take strong exception against the fundamentalist who celebrated victory over kaffir. These are not anon people, but people identified by audio/video proof. Also :-

Quinton de Kock out of South Africa team for refusing to take the knee, social media and former cricketers divided: All you need to know

Former cricketer Michael Vaughan disagreed with Quinton de Kock not playing for South Africa in the T20 World Cup because he did not wish to take the knee. Vaughan said that it should be up to the individual.

Looks like this BLM take a knee is being introduced into cricket as well.

Meanwhile, an Indian (He thinks Faqar Younis is going to apologize for the Namass comment)

Harsha Bhogle condemns Waqar Younis for Namaz comment but says he is ‘sure’ an apology is coming: Here’s why he is being naive

While Bhogle appears to believe that sports lovers in Pakistan would see the bigotry in the comment by Waqar Younis, the truth of the matter is that it is an extremely mainstream opinion in the country.
Lindu is sure that apology is coming like Gupta pimp think Shaikh Rashid doesn't matter. However unknown trolls never seen, never heard matter. These Jihadi ass wipes are most disgusting than Jihadis themselves. Jihadis in their echo chambers laugh at them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What is stopping India doing the same? Whole Kashmir and before that Khalistani insurgency is/was running on coercion. Soon you speak against them your countdown starts. The youth in Kashmir has been comprehensibly coerced that they see it normal not to seek exist but work along.

The general impression among people I have recently interacted for some admission related matter is that with money you can get through anything in India. I am not too sure if it is true or just a myth. But the myth exist and it is inviting people to commit crimes and treachery.
Yes,the myth is true. unless someone richer or more powerful is targeting a rich guy, he/she can get away with most things.

Last edited by a moderator:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Understanding the "traitor/gaddar" Jaichand narrative:

Jaichand was a ruler of Gahadwal(Garhwal) dynasty who ruled much of present day UP & parts of Bihar.

During his time... he was the most powerful king in Northern India(bcoz of the numbers he could bring in battle)

He had feud with Prithviraj on 2 issues:
1. Accession to the throne of Delhi after their maternal grandfather Anangpal tomar(who had no male heir)
2. Prithviraj elopement with his daughter Samyukta

Now Jaichand is branded as "traitor" bcoz he didn't heed to Prithviraj's call for help at 2nd battle of Tarain... (& fake stories were attached that he helped Ghori)

Why didn't Jaichand heed his request? See... 1.there was no pan India vision present... since the demise of the Gupta empire... 2. Hindu kings used to fight between themselves but the common people were left untouched... 3. Rapes/slaughter of common folks by victors was not prevalent... 4. The Indian kings were totally clueless about what was happening beyond Punjab(sirhind/bathinda)... 5. They were unaware of something called "forced religious conversion"

when we consider above points & then think from the perspective of Jaichand... he was not wrong in his choice of helping or not helping Prithviraj... bcoz he too had learned from experience of Indian internal battles where power simply changed hands

Why this traitor narrative was built & spread?

After defeat of Jaichand in 1194 in battle of chandawar... his clan dispersed... one major branch established themselves in Rajasthan & today the "Rathore" rajputs are his descendants

Rathores are almost 50% of Rajput population... so if you have to create a divide in the Rajputs... Exploit the "traitor" jaichand theory

This is based on my understanding over the years.

(Distorians forget that even the Paramar Rajputs of Malwa & Bhattis of western Rajasthan didn't help Prithviraj on receiving his call... so why single out Jaichand!)
Yes Jaichanda was no traitor and the fate of Persia which lost not only its freedom but almost the whole of its ancient glorious culture was a grave warning to BHARATA. The only unfortunate thing was that neither Prithvi nor Jaichand realized that.

Spitfire9

Country flag
You just forget that christian mothers are making less than 2 child when muslim ones are largely upper.
You just forget that 90+% of the immigration in France came from muslim countries (algeria, morocco, black africa).

So it may hurt you, but it's a threat as seen by many french. The french whose origins are centenials, whose old tress built Versailles, Le Louvre, Eiffel tower and so one.
So I am. And so I think.
Without massive new immigration from the Mahgreb and francophone Africa there is no realistic chance of 50% of French citizens being Muslim in 2050.

I have not met any French Christians who would think of changing their beliefs to Islam. More, the people I know are more pissed off with the curtailment of their religion by Muslims (no creche at Christmas because it upsets the sensibilities of the Muslims, funds not being available for the maintenance of churches while funds seem to be available for building mosques etc). Then there is the reduction in the selection of foods in schools to foods that suit Muslims, streets being closed so people can pray outside mosques etc etc which piss off a lot of non-Muslim French citizens.

Some French Muslims want France to behave as if it were an Islamic state. If they do not accept that France is a secular state, why don't they emigrate to religious states that suit them ie Islamic states.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Without massive new immigration from the Mahgreb and francophone Africa there is no realistic chance of 50% of French citizens being Muslim in 2050.

I have not met any French Christians who would think of changing their beliefs to Islam. More, the people I know are more pissed off with the curtailment of their religion by Muslims (no creche at Christmas because it upsets the sensibilities of the Muslims, funds not being available for the maintenance of churches while funds seem to be available for building mosques etc). Then there is the reduction in the selection of foods in schools to foods that suit Muslims, streets being closed so people can pray outside mosques etc etc which piss off a lot of non-Muslim French citizens.

Some French Muslims want France to behave as if it were an Islamic state. If they do not accept that France is a secular state, why don't they emigrate to religious states that suit them ie Islamic states.
There is a fungus named Ophiocordyceps which infect Camponotous Leonadri ants living in tropical rainforests trees in Thailand. Once infected the fungus take control of Ant’s brain and make that ant climb down from its natural habitat, and attach itself by mandibles to underside of a leaf 25cm above the ground, in an area with 94-95% humidity, and temperature between 20-25 degree C and die. The fungus having done its job starts growing hypha and in few days hypha emerges from the exoskeleton of dead ant. When the fungus releases spores it in effect creates an infectious killing field of area of about 1 square meter directly below ant’s body that would infect any C. Leonadri ant unfortunate enough to pass through it.

Rxbanda

Country flag
In last few weeks I have followed 2 or 3 twitter storms which originated from Pakistan then picked up by Indian Islamists female influencers then amplified by Congress-I’s ecosystem.

Now that Pakistani wicket keeper who in last match fell on the ground like a bird poop to do some diabolic conjuring ritual during the match has tweeted about Mohamad Shami.

One it is interference in India’s internal matters, second this is a lie based on few comments made by fake unknown accounts, third that rat is currently playing international tournament but making political remarks and speaking for a country that has nothing to do with him.

Ideally Mohamed Shami or India team management should respond to his interference which we all know is done following ISPR script. There is saying that dog can not digest honey. Pakistani Kuttey have become psychotic after the last match. Generally such behaviour is seen in ordinary joes. But from Internal affair minister to retired players who also get invited by Indian channels these subhumans are showing their real class. Even during the match these cheap mongrels were attacking Indian spectators.

I will be obliged if people on Twitter can amplify my above message and tag Indian cricket team and media channels. This Pakistani rat must be shown his place. Feel free to avoid stong language but the central idea must be made viral.
Yes, idealy Shami should tweet. We saw Neeraj Chopra tweeting after the controversy of his javelin going missing for a while before it was found with the Paki guy. The likes of Rana ayubb who were silent till then welcomed the tweet.
Let's see if Shami also tweets something in those lines. Hard to expect. Coz most of the times these are management decisions, and I don't expect the management which asked the team to take a knee to stand up for the nation.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Yes, idealy Shami should tweet. We saw Neeraj Chopra tweeting after the controversy of his javelin going missing for a while before it was found with the Paki guy. The likes of Rana ayubb who were silent till then welcomed the tweet.
Let's see if Shami also tweets something in those lines. Hard to expect. Coz most of the times these are management decisions, and I don't expect the management which asked the team to take a knee to stand up for the nation.
Although, some random posts by random accounts are making a Strom but shami isn't going to release anything, he didn't even reacted when his jihadi wife went on to witch hunt. Simple addmi hai, acha khelta hai but bcci and others are proved to be chucks.

Spitfire9

Country flag
There is a fungus named Ophiocordyceps which infect Camponotous Leonadri ants living in tropical rainforests trees in Thailand. Once infected the fungus take control of Ant’s brain and make that ant climb down from its natural habitat, and attach itself by mandibles to underside of a leaf 25cm above the ground, in an area with 94-95% humidity, and temperature between 20-25 degree C and die. The fungus having done its job starts growing hypha and in few days hypha emerges from the exoskeleton of dead ant. When the fungus releases spores it in effect creates an infectious killing field of area of about 1 square meter directly below ant’s body that would infect any C. Leonadri ant unfortunate enough to pass through it.
That's pushing it, isn't it, when talking about Islam in France? The man cited said that he thought/predicted that France would become Islamic by (I think) 2050. His thoughts/predictions are a load of bollocks. They may appeal to the far right in France but they have no grounding in reality. Is it such a problem that someone refutes exaggerated claims? Nonsense is nonsense whatever its political hue.

here2where

What is stopping India doing the same? Whole Kashmir and before that Khalistani insurgency is/was running on coercion. Soon you speak against them your countdown starts. The youth in Kashmir has beve comprehensibly coerced that they see it normal not seek exist but work along.

For a country that has so many enemies, both within and outside, we are surprisingly soft and letter-bound.

The fledgling hopes of 2014 stand completely dashed today.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Chutiya slave porkystani.

We may laught at them and call them names. But we are failing to recognize how much damage they are doing step by step with these narratives. Music is a very powerful tool. It can impact generations not just masses.

I speak to a whole lot of people in the west both in person and on clubhouse. Trust me, the majority thinks that we are the fanatics.
Small things can make huge difference. Like using the word 'disputed land'. We couldn't push it into the minds of the people that it is Pakistan occupied land of India.
The distorted map is normalized.
Forget outsiders, most of the Indians don't know how many thousands of soldiers we lost. But we know that 3000 americans died in 9/11.
As long as we have defensive approach, it's not gonna change.

hit&run

Mod
Although, some random posts by random accounts are making a Strom but shami isn't going to release anything, he didn't even reacted when his jihadi wife went on to witch hunt. Simple addmi hai, acha khelta hai but bcci and others are proved to be chucks.
May be may be not. When people come and sob for these people they love this attention especially being approved by librandus is a shot in the arm.

It requires a lot of courage and dignity to repulse such pandering.

Look across whole Leftist history of their survival. They not just dependent on binaries or dividing people they thrive on making people victims and then defending their rights. This is such a potent strategy that it can not just cover terrorism and persecution against cancelled community but genocides too.

BLM filled coffers of just few lead tools when ordinary black guy or women rioted on streets to loot few socks and cheap flat TV. These ordinary people still don't know what happened to them because the victimhood is so well imbibed to them that they will keep defending those crook leaders forever.

doreamon

Country flag
That's pushing it, isn't it, when talking about Islam in France? The man cited said that he thought/predicted that France would become Islamic by (I think) 2050. His thoughts/predictions are a load of bollocks. They may appeal to the far right in France but they have no grounding in reality. Is it such a problem that someone refutes exaggerated claims? Nonsense is nonsense whatever its political hue.
For a country to be in perpetual conflict it requires a population percentage of 20 % . What happens is they concentrate in some particular localities and change demography of that locality forever . Looking country as a whole and deciding minority majority is the biggest mistake .. There are places in india where women cant think of walking wearing jeans or police thinks twice before going there ... Curbing any illigal activity seen as assult on community and invites riot like situation .. This is how mullha madrasa network works .. Muslim immigrant in themselves are nt problem .. No need to dehumanize anyone .

It is the system which come as a result of it where political islam by its nature gets activated .. And there is a well planed strategy on how to use liberal democracy and left ecosystem to its benifit .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles