India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
did they sell pizzas?
ok…never ever compare to the lowest of the low termites - the Porki tharki - parasites worse than the Wuhan virus. But corruption in our military canteens and arms purchases is there, quite a bit. And the top leadership is very poor at communicating to the citizens to rally everyone for support. Rajnath also sucks at it.

here2where

Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.
In US, i have many times seen blacks and other assorted waste fellows shouting lewd comments at passing women, with some of them even grabbing their crotch and jerking at women as they come nearer.... i was like “waaaaaahhhtttt!!!!!” 😳

cant imagine any of our jeans-around-bum romeos or beggars try anything remotely similar without getting lynched.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I have traveled to the west too several times. West is a place where about 1% of the people do great things like spectacular new inventions in all spheres. About 10% form the leadership teams of these inventors to start companies and make insane amount of money. 30-40% of population work for these 10% executives. The rest 50-60% are all struggling with the bottom 10-20% very poor. And the very bottom 4-5% in jails. So basically the system works well for a maximum 30-40% of the people. In india, the system works ok for 10%. The rest 90% struggle but our struggles are different. We don’t have access to expensive medical treatments or good quality of life anyways. So we don’t expect much. Whereas in the west people are constantly trying to catch up to the top 10%. We don’t. We are way more spiritual and laidback. And our quality of life is way behind the west.
You are so wrong on the % of people in jail in the west that I'm not going to bother checking. UK has a population of around 67 million and around 80,000 in jail. Do the maths. It's less than 0.15% of the UK population in jail.

Last edited:

Viper316

Country flag
Some saying exfiltrated , some saying still there ..
We are finding the caves which we had no ideas about ..Don't we know our terrain
Kal agar ladai ho gayi to aise nahee chalega ..
It seems patrolling tricky inland terrains has been bypassed after the ceasefire came into existense. Pokistan took this situation to their advantage managed to push in maximum no of terrorist towads ungaurded area

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
In US, i have many times seen blacks and other assorted waste fellows shouting lewd comments at passing women, with some of them even grabbing their crotch and jerking at women as they come nearer.... i was like “waaaaaahhhtttt!!!!!” 😳

cant imagine any of our jeans-around-bum romeos or beggars try anything remotely similar without getting lynched.
Niggas has special all kinds of violence pass in USA.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Guys , I think that the very fact that such natural caves are present in these forests must have been Known ONLY to the local people who have been moving in these forests for Many years with their livestock and in search of Forest produce such as fodder , wood , fruits etc

So somehow this information that such excellent hiding places are available was delivered to Pakistan , basically these terrorists are Invited Guests by Some Pro Pakistan locals

another_armchair

Country flag
Guys , I think that the very fact that such natural caves are present in these forests must have been Known ONLY to the local people who have been moving in these forests for Many years with their livestock and in search of Forest produce such as fodder , wood , fruits etc

So somehow this information that such excellent hiding places are available was delivered to Pakistan , basically these terrorists are Invited Guests by Some Pro Pakistan locals
Fact that this happened in Poonch, Rajouri is more worrying as Poonchis on our side are pretty much pro India. Clearly efforts being made to revive militancy in South J&K bordering Punjab.

ISI wallahs along with their CCP masters are making some grand plans alright.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I just came across a video in which retired Indian general G.D. Bakshi passes on his thoughts about how India should respond to developments in Kashmir. In short, he espouses aggressive military action by GoI. While RepublicTV is seen as a broadcaster with strong bias, I find his reasoning persuasive. If anyone cares to watch it, it is available here:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
In last few weeks I have followed 2 or 3 twitter storms which originated from Pakistan then picked up by Indian Islamists female influencers then amplified by Congress-I’s ecosystem.

Now that Pakistani wicket keeper who in last match fell on the ground like a bird poop to do some diabolic conjuring ritual during the match has tweeted about Mohamad Shami.

One it is interference in India’s internal matters, second this is a lie based on few comments made by fake unknown accounts, third that rat is currently playing international tournament but making political remarks and speaking for a country that has nothing to do with him.

Ideally Mohamed Shami or India team management should respond to his interference which we all know is done following ISPR script. There is saying that dog can not digest honey. Pakistani Kuttey have become psychotic after the last match. Generally such behaviour is seen in ordinary joes. But from Internal affair minister to retired players who also get invited by Indian channels these subhumans are showing their real class. Even during the match these cheap mongrels were attacking Indian spectators.

I will be obliged if people on Twitter can amplify my above message and tag Indian cricket team and media channels. This Pakistani rat must be shown his place. Feel free to avoid stong language but the central idea must be made viral.

Last edited:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Ce qu'il dit est de la merde (he is talking shit). Some figures from 2016:

About 50% of French were Christian
About 40% of French were non-religious
About 5% of French were Muslim

An Islamic republic by 2050? C'est une blague (that's a joke).

You just forget that christian mothers are making less than 2 child when muslim ones are largely upper.
You just forget that 90+% of the immigration in France came from muslim countries (algeria, morocco, black africa).

So it may hurt you, but it's a threat as seen by many french. The french whose origins are centenials, whose old tress built Versailles, Le Louvre, Eiffel tower and so one.
So I am. And so I think.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
You just forget that christian mothers are making less than 2 child when muslim ones are largely upper.
You just forget that 90+% of the immigration in France came from muslim countries (algeria, morocco, black africa).

So it may hurt you, but it's a threat as seen by many french. The french whose origins are centenials, whose old tress built Versailles, Le Louvre, Eiffel tower and so one.
So I am. And so I think.
What's the TFR of French muslims, and how do they compare worldwide?
Edit: TFR of Native French people ?

Cheran

Country flag
How does only india get this news are Pakistanis incorruptible? Fking hell how are Thier no spy network of us in Pakis
This is related to Kilo class sub upgrades.

However this could be nothing compared to the old Naval war room & IAF HQ war room leak, 7000 pages of classified info got out.

It would seem that, by the large number of such cases being brought to light, our intel agencies have definitely upped the game & laid a bigger drag net.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles