India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

another_armchair

Country flag
Wasn't she the one who was shoving mic inside a CISF officer's mouth at high security Srinagar Airport, which also doubles as a Military airbase and where media is prohibited?
Must've missed that one.. she is one of those 'source' based journos but much lower in the darbari pecking order... much lower than Ajai Shukla but a wannabe nevertheless.

Jimih

Country flag
A well coordinated terror push by evil nexus.
Terrorists in poonch must be equipped with night vision goggles, sopisticated rifles & bullet proof vests.
Why no other news media reporting this news?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Only people with no pride in their organization will do this. We have seen too many instances of this - corruption at the top breeds corruption everywhere. India’s Armed Forces management is pathetic and unprofessional. They don’t do anything professional armies do - proper planning and investment in capabilities.
did they sell pizzas?

indiatester

Country flag
Just another day in Gazhwa-e-europe
Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.

Last edited:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.
I have traveled to the west too several times. West is a place where about 1% of the people do great things like spectacular new inventions in all spheres. About 10% form the leadership teams of these inventors to start companies and make insane amount of money. 30-40% of population work for these 10% executives. The rest 50-60% are all struggling with the bottom 10-20% very poor. And the very bottom 4-5% in jails. So basically the system works well for a maximum 30-40% of the people. In india, the system works ok for 10%. The rest 90% struggle but our struggles are different. We don’t have access to expensive medical treatments or good quality of life anyways. So we don’t expect much. Whereas in the west people are constantly trying to catch up to the top 10%. We don’t. We are way more spiritual and laidback. And our quality of life is way behind the west.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles