India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is just a cover up excuse. When I first talked about it I spoke from experience and reading about a lot nations who have mapped and contained even more difficult terrains. Not only for security or establishing writ of their law and order but even instituting civic infra and connectivity.

I have a strong suspicion that there are many layers in establishment and few of them are corrupt and heavily invested in continuing the conflict.

No way this conflict should have lasted that long.

I think we are wasting our time looking at wrong places.

Mikel

Country flag
This is just a cover up excuse. When I first talked about it I spoke from experience and reading about a lot nations who have mapped and contained even more difficult terrains. Not only for security or establishing writ of their law and order but even instituting civic infra and connectivity.

I have a strong suspicion that there are many layers in establishment and few of them are corrupt and heavily invested in continuing the conflict.

No way this conflict should have lasted that long.

I think we are wasting our time looking at wrong places.
Remember some ex-serviceman talking on twitter during the August 2019 period about how the Kashmir conflict in general serves as the perfect gravy train for a select group of people on both sides.

hit&run

Mod
Watched that interview of Harbhajan Singh and that Pakistani wart. Harbhajan Singh was saying things as per his script. Great amount of money is being poured to normalize Sikhs and Pakistani Muslim relationships. I have been reporting about it for last 6 years. Harbhajan Singh is not at fault here. He is pretending to be confused because he is speaking on behalf of Hindus in that context when his own Sikh Identity is pretty strong and exerts a lot of exclusivity.

Because there is no proper Hindu identify and working entitlement this whole theme went through unchecked and still running circles around us.

hit&run

Mod
Remember some ex-serviceman talking on twitter during the August 2019 period about how the Kashmir conflict in general serves as the perfect gravy train for a select group of people on both sides.
This debate must be done seriously now. This seems so fishy to me.

hit&run

Mod
Again this forum used to mock Pakistanis for having identity crisis. On the contrary their identity is pretty sorted out or they have placed so many devices that their identity has been kept insulated. They do not have identify crisis but crisis of mismanaged State for which they seek the help of any interesting party except Hindu India. They then go overboard making them friends which we call identify crisis.

The identity crisis in its true sense is upon Hindus who think everyone is equal and our religious way of life is negotiable. We will be labelled bigots, fanatics and whatnot if we carry our religious identity on our foreheads.

I don't know what psychological anomaly it is? Somewhat similar to Stockholm syndrome that same Hindus who hate their own identity and its display, show great respect to cults who strongly adhere to their identity.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Again this forum used to mock Pakistanis for having identity crisis. On the contrary their identity is pretty sorted out or they have placed so many devices that their identity has been kept insulated. They do not have identify crisis but crisis of mismanaged State for which they seek the help of any interesting party except Hindu India. They then go overboard making them friends which we call identify crisis.

The identity crisis in its true sense is upon Hindus who think everyone is equal and our religious way of life is negotiable. We will label bigots, fanatics and whatnot if we carry of religious identity on our foreheads.

I don't know what psychological anomaly it is. Somewhat similar to Stockholm syndrome that same Hindus who hate their own identity and its display show great respect to cults who strongly adhere to their identity.

Puki wakes up with an identify crisis every morning when he questions himself whether he is of Turkic or Mongol descent.

Then the harsh reality sets in that he is neither Turkic nor Mongol, just a piss poor convert fuck who has to bend over to any bidder that will help him put food on the table for him and his family.

XR SAM

Country flag
Company size intrusions?? That is 100-120 terrorists.
It's definitely not 5-6 terrorists as most of us is saying, if the news of fire is coming from multiple ridges is true. After ceasefire, army stopped patrolling in those vast forests, they infiltrated 3 months back, it makes no sense that only 5-6 🐖 will hide there for so long...

Brood Father

Country flag
It's definitely not 5-6 terrorists as most of us is saying, if the news of fire is coming from multiple ridges is true. After ceasefire, army stopped patrolling in those vast forests, they infiltrated 3 months back, it makes no sense that only 5-6 🐖 will hide there for so long...
I have an idea , bring Masrat Alam , Mirwaiz and literally all Hurriyat group , Make them human shield and then try force those rats to come outside ..Kill them all after that
Apply this tactic and I can guarantee that terrorism will dip significantly

Knowitall

The real question is why was a terrorist who has been in jail for more than a decade close to two decades infact suddenly taken out of jail and transported all the way to kashmir to help the army.

What help could a guy possibly provide when the only thing he has seen in 2 decades is the four walls of his cell.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The identity crisis in its true sense is upon Hindus who think everyone is equal and our religious way of life is negotiable. We will be labelled bigots, fanatics and whatnot if we carry of religious identity on our foreheads.

I don't know what psychological anomaly it is. Somewhat similar to Stockholm syndrome that same Hindus who hate their own identity and its display show great respect to cults who strongly adhere to their identity.
I agree to all your points except one i.e there is only one nation theory and that is of Hindus the mlecchas(muzziesfascistsand christiannazis) are illegal occupiers of hindu land from Khyber to Kanyakumari and from attock to Cuttack.It is the fundamental duty of every hindu to remove mleccha authority from the land of bharat under mleccha sanghar doctrine.Hinduism is the solution rest are all illusion had team india did mahaarti instead of knee down while Pak mlecchas did namaz we would have slayed the mlecchas.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have an idea , bring Masrat Alam , Mirwaiz and literally all Hurriyat group , Make them human shield and then try force those rats to come outside ..Kill them all after that
Apply this tactic and I can guarantee that terrorism will dip significantly
Yup gather all of them and then use microwave .Then marry their female folks to hindu men then the kids form from this union will be used as Indian jannisarries .

Physx32

Country flag
What help could a guy possibly provide when the only thing he has seen in 2 decades is the four walls of his cell.
As some members have pointed out, we probably have a hostage situation. Is operation so slow because we're negotiating with them?

Mikel

Country flag
As some members have pointed out, we probably have a hostage situation. Is operation so slow because we're negotiating with them?
What was so special about Mustafa that they'd want him out of all the other prisoners? And why would they kill him if they wanted a trade.

Brood Father

Country flag
Russia killed it's citizen along with terrorist in hostage situation and we are negotiating ..lol..Kya chootiyapa hai
People die everyday , Nations remains ..wonder kab ye humara dimaag mein ghusega

Global Defence

New threads

Articles