India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tridev123

Country flag
This Poonch encounter has gone on for too long. As it is taking place in an heavily wooded jungle terrain and also in a mountainous area the complexities increase.
I am sure that the drugs using Porki slave terrorists (could even be SSG in civilian clothing) are in constant touch with their handlers and receiving instructions regularly.

I understand the difficulties that our forces face and we need to give them the time that they require.

Pakistan has played its card. It is always possible to stage such incidents as we cannot physically control border infiltration 100%..

After resolving the problem I would be waiting for our response to this provocation. Bloody hell, we need to teach them a lesson that they will not forget for years.

It is not essential that we replicate their strategy. Since the Pak army cannot initiate conventional warfare against the Indian Army because of glaring asymmetry in capabilities, they resort to using proxies /terrorists. It is a sign of their weakness.

India can well launch an strong conventional attack using artillery and other elements. Pakistani military targets must be destroyed and the manpower and material losses should be high enough to make Rawalpindi sweat and shiver.

For many the Poonch operations are like a nightmare that should end with the total elimination of the terrorists involved. Always fighting inside our own territory is not ideal. We want such conflict to take place inside PoK.

Why not regain Haji Pir pass from the Pakistanis as an appropriate response to the Poonch provocation.

Cheran

Country flag
Was it not yesterday or the day before (or may be 3/4 days) we started seeing the news of US & Poliostan having/negotiating some kind of agreement to "stabilize Afghanistan" & use Poliostani air space for operations & intel against "ISIS-K"?

I am guessing that the talks for that might have seriously began 3 or 4 weeks ago, precisely the time when Cashmere started heating again.

Any US-Tattyystani collaboration is nothing but trouble for India. Tatty will do as it pleases & when we will begin to turn the heat, Tatties will hand it over to the US to "manage us/India".

FalconZero

Country flag
Zia Mustafa, a Pakistani LeT terrorist was taken to Bhata Durian for identification of terrorist hideout during the ongoing operation in which 3 army jawans and a JCO were martyred: J&K Police

During the search when team approached hideout, terrorists again opened fire on joint team of police & army personnel in which 2 policemen and an army jawan sustained injuries. Mustafa also sustained injuries &he could not be extracted from the site due to heavy fire: J&K Police

So i will take it as a confirmation that terrorists are present there. And their general location has been identified.

The Shrike

Country flag
Zia Mustafa, a Pakistani LeT terrorist was taken to Bhata Durian for identification of terrorist hideout during the ongoing operation in which 3 army jawans and a JCO were martyred: J&K Police

During the search when team approached hideout, terrorists again opened fire on joint team of police & army personnel in which 2 policemen and an army jawan sustained injuries. Mustafa also sustained injuries &he could not be extracted from the site due to heavy fire: J&K Police

Wait WTF so we took the paki terrorist we caught earlier to the encounter area and essentially handed him over to the terrorists holed up there?:facepalm:

Viper316

Country flag
Its getting embarrassing and shocking, Poonch encounter enters 14th day and still inconclusive as the security forces unable to trace the terror hieldeouts & exterminate the terrorists. Look like we have not learnt lesson from kargil infiltration. Is Army cuaght napping in the name of ceasefire. I dont believe few terrorists holed up there, atleast 50 well trained terrorists camping in the forest area. Its war and govt cannot hide by remaining silent

Sehwag231

Country flag
Its getting embarrassing and shocking, Poonch encounter enters 14th day and still inconclusive as the security forces unable to trace the terror hieldeouts & exterminate the terrorists. Look like we have not learnt lesson from kargil infiltration. Is Army cuaght napping in the name of ceasefire. I dont believe few terrorists holed up there, atleast 50 well trained terrorists camping in the forest area. Its war and govt cannot hide by remaining silent
They are hiding in a bunker.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Knowitall

So i will take it as a confirmation that terrorists are present there. And their general location has been identified.
They have various underground tunnels connecting to bunkers at various locations.

The fact that we went there without a heavy force seems to suggest that we did not expect them to still be present at that location and thus were caught be surprise once the firefight begun.

We do know for a fact that they have been present there since august so tunnels and various hiding spots are to be expected.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
One more bot account. Seen these guys get hyper active over last month.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
There is next to no information about Poonch. It looks like a major infiltration of SSG trained and SSG commandos who have bunkers, tunnels and possibly fiber optic cables through these tunnels to connect to other side.

This could explain why despite jamming and no internet services, messages are being passed on.

I won't be surprised if Mexican drug cartels were used as liason with jihadi groups to give tunneling experience with Taliban / Al-Qaeda based groups which filtered to LeT and affiliated terror organization.

[/URL]

Additionally this is happening right at the same time India is concentrating forces along Eastern Front at the outset of winter.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles