India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
He was hinting about 2-fronts for Pakistan. :)
I think you didn't get my point. Porkies' eastern front is us and we are not biting them, but rather allowing them to bite us...and IA chief is content making statements that porkies' western front i.e Taliban will bite them, but nothing on how we will make porkies' pay by lighting up LoC (pork eastern front)

Jimih

Country flag
I think you didn't get my point. Porkies' eastern front is us and we are not biting them, but rather allowing them to bite us...and IA chief is content making statements that porkies' western front i.e Taliban will bite them, but nothing on how we will make porkies' pay by lighting up LoC (pork eastern front)
Whether the General is allowed to speak on India's operational manoeuvres openly in media is a thing that I've to recheck again.

But again you are right, ceasefire has proved to be more nuisance to us than them.

Jimih

Country flag
Tbh we also need to take strict steps like this. First, we must start by banning burqas citing security threat.
But how? Police these days forms a protective circle around the Namajis on street. We are seeing this in Gurgaon, that too in a BJP governed state.

Banning Burqas seems to be a far etched dream in India. But the right away should be to ban full body Burqas (black tents) at Airports, Railway stations, Bus stops and Malls.

Waanar

Country flag
OSINT says these two policemen were killed by other policemen running them over yesterday.
Unsure if intentional or not.
IMG_20211023_075126_845.jpg
IMG_20211023_075128_632.jpg

And so are pictures of dead and injured TLP terrorists coming out.
IMG_20211023_075237_632.jpg

Btw, google maps is showing a good live update of road jams caused by protestor blockades so you can read into the intensity of protests by that simple tactic.
Our random chest beating OSINT accounts are getting better at their work.

P.S- All pictures above from Elitepredator's telegram channel.

Last edited:

thefewthefearless

Country flag
This list also include derah of Punjab (from where drug is smuggled).
Fake currency rackets of up, bihar and bengal supplied from nepal and Bangladesh.
Gold smuggling in Kerala and tamil nadu from Dubai.
Dubai is ISI unofficial headquarter and mumbai is ISI Indian headquarters
All are linked to mumbai and at the end this circuit is linked to china.
Everything is about drugs, hawala and fake currency and ISI runs this business
shut the fuck up.
isi doesn't have any headquarters other than pakistani consulate in india.
isi was protecting and helping d company, who was indirectly the king of mumbai.
after sometimes things broke between isi and dawood, so he became open to india
before modi. r&w, ib officials had met him. modi ke aane ke baad bechare ki fat gayi ki modi maar dega. vaapas underground chala gya. i mean kehne ke liye "underground".
indian ko abh dawood se kuch matlab bhi nahi. usko abh isi bhi zaada protect nahi kar rahi. apna drugs ke dhandhe se paisa kama raha hai.
dubai me dono r&aw aur isi ke strongholds hai. bas farak yeh hai ki isi islam islam ka randi rona rota hai aur india ne apni mehnat se bande daale hai. isi world number 1 agency is still far behind r&aw

and talking about china. china doesn't have anything to do with pakistani's dirty business. paxtan is going to become the next province of china. 2 rupay ki economy hai.
we don't even care about pakistan.

agr america direct talibunny se baat karega toh paxtan pe ghanta kuch nahi bachega.
paxtan bas khatam hi hone wala hai. isreal aur arab bhi thoda garam garam ho rahe hai. indian external affairs talibunny, arab aur isreal se baat cheet chal rahi hai.
dekh jayega, agle century tak paxtan ke paas funds ke naam par machis ki dabbi bachegi.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Due to topography of kashmir counter terrorist operations are not easy as it seams.
Then are high mountains and endless jungles. Their are hell lot of hiding places.
Terrorist here in this case must be quiet very much familiar with terrain and they are frequently targeting our security forces due to intelligence failure from our side.
Kashmir geography is combined Vietnam(jungles) and afghanistan (mountain)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ban tablighis , they are a major source of arabization of indian Muslims.
Naah the major source is taqlid and ashrafiya delusional mullah gaandmasti over 99.99% pasmanda azral ajlaf. Funfact is ashrafiya of subcontinent themselves live like slaves in arablands lesser rights than arabs themselves.Highest place is booked for arab quraish everybody else in ummah is a cuckvert who gets slaughtered if rebel.

indiatester

Country flag
Naah the major source is taqlid and ashrafiya delusional mullah gaandmasti over 99.99% pasmanda azral ajlaf. Funfact is ashrafiya of subcontinent themselves live like slaves in arablands lesser rights than arabs themselves.Highest place is booked for arab quraish everybody else in ummah is a cuckvert who gets slaughtered if rebel.
I thought the Qureish were the first to be defeated by profit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh

I know wikipedia is sheet... but the way they say
converting to Islam en masse in c. 630 CE
and
In 630, Muhammad entered Mecca victoriously, prompting the rest of Quraysh to embrace Islam.
made me think that the profit muhammad committed atrocities against his own and those stupid fools go around saying they are the leaders.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles