India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Indrajit

Country flag
Fatf has screwed porkystani slave.

Best to ignore the gibberish that pakistan puts out. $38 billion loss from FATF Grey listing, $100-150-200 billion loss from war on terror etc, they pull out these figures from their backsides to console themselves on how great they would have otherwise been and to play victim. Nobody is about to invest in Pakistan , FATF or no FATF. There would be some losses but nowhere near these outlandish figures being put out.

Harry101

Country flag
Best to ignore the gibberish that pakistan puts out. $38 billion loss from FATF Grey listing, $100-150-200 billion loss from war on terror etc, they pull out these figures from their backsides to console themselves on how great they would have otherwise been and to play victim. Nobody is about to invest in Pakistan , FATF or no FATF. There would be some losses but nowhere near these outlandish figures being put out.
Exactly. Forget war on terror, the radicalization in general public is so high, terror incidents will happen regardless. Plus water scarcity, mulla menace, low scientific temperament, third grade public infrastructure and Islamic priorities of general public make Pakistan a major detractor when it comes to any kind of real foreign investment.

maximus777

Country flag
Exactly. Forget war on terror, the radicalization in general public is so high, terror incidents will happen regardless. Plus water scarcity, mulla menace, low scientific temperament, third grade public infrastructure and Islamic priorities of general public make Pakistan a major detractor when it comes to any kind of real foreign investment.
Not to mention the bone headed jazba junoon :hehe:

Waanar

Country flag
Now this is just shit.

While I understand (rather, I don't) the intricacies of Counter insurgency and how it's harder to fix and destroy a force which melds into civilians, I don't get what's taking so long.

Is there a larger force than suspected?
Is there a threat of IEDs?
Are the locals being unruly and disruptive?
Is the AO too large?

I worry but I'm intrigued.
What group is this?
Regular terrorists don't last this long and the the government's keeping a lid on whatever they know.

I can totally see what @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR meant when he said a handful of terrorists used to hold up entire convoys in the 90s.

He'd have such great inputs to give if you rascals had just been respectful.

Is he on any other forum? Would love to see what he has to say about this.

laut-aao-coldhearted-aviator.jpg

Vayuputra

Country flag
Now this is just shit.

While I understand (rather, I don't) the intricacies of Counter insurgency and how it's harder to fix and destroy a force which melds into civilians, I don't get what's taking so long.

Is the AO too large?

What group is this?
Regular terrorists don't last this long and the the government's keeping a lid on whatever they know.

I can totally see what @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR meant when he said a handful of terrorists used to hold up entire convoys in the 90s.

View attachment 115596
They did not fire at us in last 8 days, gun shots that are being heard is blind firing at suspected hide outs, ifvthey fired upon us, we would have got them long back,

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
तक़दीर ने ये दिन दिखलाया
ऐ मर्द ए मुजाहिद जाग ज़रा
अब वक़्त ए शहादत है आया 😂

Both predictions came true 2 months in advance👇

PKR @175... & 250+ porkis jahannum wasil

my predictions from July 3, 2021👇

20211022_110117.jpg

20211022_110311.jpg

Waanar

Country flag
तक़दीर ने ये दिन दिखलाया
ऐ मर्द ए मुजाहिद जाग ज़रा
अब वक़्त ए शहादत है आया 😂

Both predictions came true 2 months in advance👇

PKR @175... & 250+ porkis jahannum wasil

my predictions from July 3, 2021👇

View attachment 115626

View attachment 115627
:hail:

Prabhu, now pray tell.

When will Porkiland collapse?

Ayushraj

Country flag
Now this is just shit.

Is the AO too large?

What group is this?

View attachment 115596
Due to topography of kashmir counter terrorist operations are not easy as it seams.
Then are high mountains and endless jungles. Their are hell lot of hiding places.
Terrorist here in this case must be quiet very much familiar with terrain and they are frequently targeting our security forces due to intelligence failure from our side.
Kashmir geography is combined Vietnam(jungles) and afghanistan (mountain)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles