India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

saneel2014

Country flag
Can anyone respond on how the enemy is getting such pictures to mock our dead soilders who is supplying them with this

Local journos, they click the pics and kashmirintel has some good sources so he gets it...but i guess we should reconsider the patka helmet if it is ineffective against the 7.62 soviet rounds.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Local journos, they click the pics and kashmirintel has some good sources so he gets it...but i guess we should reconsider the patka helmet if it is ineffective against the 7.62 soviet rounds.
that helmet hasn't changed from fcukin 20 yrs. Same patka helmet was used in kargil also.

:frusty::frusty:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
that helmet hasn't changed from fcukin 20 yrs. Same patka helmet was used in kargil also.

:frusty::frusty:
Patka came much after kargil war. Many personnel used convential headgear during the war.
1634790959989.png

Also, patka can't protect against 54 and even in case of 39, they are only effective at the distance greater than 25 m.
the whole unit wouldn't be given new ballistic bulletproof helmets. Let's say there are 800 personnel in an unit, then only about 300 helmet would be issued in the first phase.
I

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Is nuclear radiation contagious? Can a person affected by nuclear radiation expose others to some level of danger?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles