India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Rxbanda

Country flag
BIG BREAKING: A T3RRORIST TASKED WITH CARRYING OUT A GRENADE ATTACK WAS NABBED BY SECURITY FORCES IN J&K. IT COULD PROVE TO BE A TURNING POINT IN THIS OPERATION THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 11 DAYS.
View attachment 115430
This may be a good development. But what's so 'massive' about this victory?
Republic should change its style, else it will soon be a joke no one cares for.
Already they faced a huge enbarassment with Arnab's claim of 5th floor Serena hotel in Kabul.

Glorious thread. Enjoy.

:rofl:

Pakistan's economic collapse is being said for several years now. I don't think this will happen any time soon.
The day Pakistan collapses, India will be a big power (not using the word superpower yet). Neither China nor the murican deep state would want this. Nor Russia, maybe.
Keeping Pakistan alive is important to check India's geopolitical strength.
So, IMO, crippling Pak's economy is an important aspect of this multi-faceted war. But it can't win us this war.

Waanar

Country flag
-- coal scam,
-- 2g scam

Apart from that,

Did you forget what used to happen in dantewara, and other naxal belt, as one user pointed out he literally stopped IAF.

9 soldiers KIA is sad, but this comparison is disgusting. Now human is as disgraced as MMS, even after a being a citizen of free country, he was a puppet(slave).

someone was telling here that, this handle is neutral and he is in contact with army and establishment.
Doesn't look like it.
The account switched handlers.

Never heard it's in contact with the establishment though.
Probably a rumor.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Don't think Maj. Pawan Kumar is right here, 7.62 X 39 is standard Ak-series ammunition, only Dragunov and PKM LMG (also called Pika gun by our forces) using 7.62 X 54, and I doubt domestic terrorists have any of those.

I would be surprised if they somehow got hands on one of them, and then in that case honestly any helmet in the world is ineffective.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't think Maj. Pawan Kumar is right here, 7.62 X 39 is standard Ak-series ammunition, only Dragunov and PKM LMG (also called Pika gun by our forces) using 7.62 X 54, and I doubt domestic terrorists have any of those.

I would be surprised if they somehow got hands on one of them, and then in that case honestly any helmet in the world is ineffective.
Finding too many SM handles marked as Col. Maj. giving too much advice/requests these days.
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 4.28.12 AM.png

FalconZero

Country flag
Glorious thread. Enjoy.

:rofl:

God fucking dammit, i fell asleep while my PC was on and the first thing i read when i wake up is pakis seething and coping about the state which they themselves are responsible for. And absolute fucking kek, pakis should really write the book named "The Art of Begging ".

From being cumdump whore of shartmerica to being the cumwhore of china they have really kept their art of whoring intact.

Also, his profile pic for some reason reminded me of the brendan meme so here's a small edit for ya'all.
coping pakinigger.png

FalconZero

Country flag
now fuckers are teasing us.:smash::smash:

>riyaz goatfucker naikoo wakes up
He will be sent back to the 10 feet grave along with his goatshagging herds

IMG-20211018-WA0009.jpg

para sf 21 august 2021.jpg

roasted pooslim.jpg

when pedo pbuh shit on muzzdog face.jpeg

dead k2as (2).jpeg

Also, can anyone trace the number of attacks and casualties or any case of unrests that increased after the current LG took over on 7th August. I remember some posters here showing their concern regarding the current LG so was wondering if there's something changed politically.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
>riyaz goatfucker naikoo wakes up
He will be sent back to the 10 feet grave along with his goatshagging herds

Also, can anyone trace the number of attacks and casualties or any case of unrests that increased after the current LG took over on 7th August. I remember some posters here showing their concern regarding the current LG so was wondering if there's something changed politically.
are these photos of current operations going on in poonch forest?

FalconZero

Country flag
any idea about the full burnt corpse? when was it hoorified?
There are multiple roasted pigs but that one which is collage of three is from Pulwama encounter, killed in July 14 this year.

There details,

1. #Aijaz alias Abu Huraira R/O
2. Javaid Ah Rather S/o Abdul Gani R/O Tahab Pulwama
3. Shahnawaz Ganie S/o Nazir Ahmad R/O Samboora

1634785625609.png

1634785641223.png

revenge002

Country flag
Technically we can't really do that much with native kashmiri terrorist dead body but what stopping us to give pakistani terrorist body to medical colleges there is huge shortage of cadaver. Basically it is own by army because nobody have claim on it bring some cadaver donor organization from country hand over to them. Some colleges ratio of cadaver is 50:1, 60:1 in new AIIMS there is no cadaver if army own the body legally they can handover them to organisation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles