India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Anandhu Krishna

Drones can be useful, yes, but this is like finding needle in a haystack, need small drones with explosives for this kind of job. Not sure we have those/enough of those.
Small drones inside the forest!? We need something that will fly above the forest, carrying something like hellfire.

devx101

Country flag
I can't understand a simple thing. Just burn the forests along Line of Control permanently, at least for 5 Km from the Line. Destroy all trees. It is knows fact that this Terrorists travel via Forest cover in Jammu sector. I think in north of Srinagar (kargil etc) trespassing is difficult due to terrain.

And if any Environ activist/ Buddhijibbi raises alarm, shoot them at the head too...... This cycle is becoming unbearable. What happened to all Radars, cameras, thermal scanners, AIOS ??

We are loosing precious life like anything. Remember if Pakis can't get their people across LoC infiltration will stop rapidly. Local terrorists can't sustain much.

defc0n

Country flag
Small drones inside the forest!? We need something that will fly above the forest, carrying something like hellfire.

Don't think it will be useful when there is a thick foliage cover. It won't be able to penetrate that cover and see underneath.

IndianYonko

Country flag

The cost we are paying..

And I agree.
-- coal scam,
-- 2g scam

Apart from that,

Did you forget what used to happen in dantewara, and other naxal belt, as one user pointed out he literally stopped IAF.

9 soldiers KIA is sad, but this comparison is disgusting. Now human is as disgraced as MMS, even after a being a citizen of free country, he was a puppet(slave).
Can anyone respond on how the enemy is getting such pictures to mock our dead soilders who is supplying them with this

someone was telling here that, this handle is neutral and he is in contact with army and establishment.
Doesn't look like it.

defc0n

Country flag
-- coal scam,
-- 2g scam

Apart from that,

Did you forget what used to happen in dantewara, and other naxal belt, as one user pointed out he literally stopped IAF.

9 soldiers KIA is sad, but this comparison is disgusting. Now human is as disgraced as MMS, even after a being a citizen of free country, he was a puppet(slave).

someone was telling here that, this handle is neutral and he is in contact with army and establishment.
Doesn't look like it.
At the end of the day MMS was on mute. So is NM. Our history of inaction continues. One of the chips which current party cashed to win the election was national security. As far as I am concerned, they have not delivered. China mocking us on a daily basis, accepting ceasefire with Pakistan proves that.

Secondly, I agree about that handle, looks seriously suspicious.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I can't understand a simple thing. Just burn the forests along Line of Control permanently, at least for 5 Km from the Line. Destroy all trees. It is knows fact that this Terrorists travel via Forest cover in Jammu sector. I think in north of Srinagar (kargil etc) trespassing is difficult due to terrain.

And if any Environ activist/ Buddhijibbi raises alarm, shoot them at the head too...... This cycle is becoming unbearable. What happened to all Radars, cameras, thermal scanners, AIOS ??

We are loosing precious life like anything. Remember if Pakis can't get their people across LoC infiltration will stop rapidly. Local terrorists can't sustain much.
Those forest can become a place from where we can also launch our SF for a raid/strike if needed. Forests are present at several parts of LOC, at times they also provide us with covers. Leaving 5km of land open will also allow the enemy to maintain easy surveillance of our troops/positions.

Porkislayer

Country flag
At the end of the day MMS was on mute. So is NM. Our history of inaction continues. One of the chips which current party cashed to win the election was national security. As far as I am concerned, they have not delivered. China mocking us on a daily basis, accepting ceasefire with Pakistan proves that.

He is. He was picked up by the intelligence agencies or JKP last year for being in touch with terrorists, if I'm not wrong. Since his release, he's trying to maintain this facade of neutrality.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Let's take this up..
what have they not delivered?

defc0n

Country flag
Let's take this up..
Sure -

1) Mention of "Aksai Chin" in the parliament. Result : China shitting all over us.
During the entire fiasco, GoI maintained an erie silence on the matter, only to come out and say - "koi ander nhi ghusa". Even now, China continues to mock, instigate us on a daily basis, can you imagine this being done to any other country and that country' government staying silent on the matter? Why vacate Kailash range after getting an advantage over China? Why try to appease China in every possible way by talking about peace when the other side is literally threatening war? Why appear weak?

2) Kashmir issue - Still alive and kicking.
PoK still used to harbour terrorists, valley is still bleeding. What difference did removal of 370 make? What kind of long term effects did 2016 Surgical Strike, 2019 balakote strike have?
Why accept ceasefire with Pakistan? Who are responsible for these decisions? Saying stuff like - "if we had Rafale, ....." after the Balakote strike, now we have that, how is it affecting the policy towards Pakistan and China?

3) Internal issues like farmer protest and alike are being allowed to persist despite knowing the elements are not "farmers" thereby holding the nation to ransom.

I, personally, won't call the above delivering in the national security aspects.

Abdus Salem killed

QUOTE="Cheepek, post: 2063351, member: 41710"]

Tally updated to six

[/QUOTE]

Mantospace

Country flag
Sure -

1) Mention of "Aksai Chin" in the parliament. Result : China shitting all over us.
During the entire fiasco, GoI maintained an erie silence on the matter, only to come out and say - "koi ander nhi ghusa". Even now, China continues to mock, instigate us on a daily basis, can you imagine this being done to any other country and that country' government staying silent on the matter? Why vacate Kailash range after getting an advantage over China? Why try to appease China in every possible way by talking about peace when the other side is literally threatening war? Why appear weak?

PoK still used to harbour terrorists, valley is still bleeding. What difference did removal of 370 make? What kind of long term effects did 2016 Surgical Strike, 2019 balakote strike have?
Why accept ceasefire with Pakistan? Who are responsible for these decisions? Saying stuff like - "if we had Rafale, ....." after the Balakote strike, now we have that, how is it affecting the policy towards Pakistan and China?

3) Internal issues like farmer protest and alike are being allowed to persist despite knowing the elements are not "farmers" thereby holding the nation to ransom.

I, personally, won't call the above delivering in the national security aspects.
Army ke hath bandh ke rakhoo ge yehi hoon ga. Problems ko palooo ge to yehi hoonga. Imagine farmers nhi hta pa rahe china to dur ki baat hai. Pak can do all things to distroy india.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sure -

On China :

a few reasons i can think of.

- It used to take 14 days for ladakh scouts to go to LAC, from 2016 it takes 1 day because of new roads.
- India was the first country to publicly object to BRI
- Much neglected Infra along NE and LAC, was taken up since 2016. which inturn made PLA jittery
- India is only country that placed it's military eye ball to ball with PLA at the moment. no other country is doing it.
- Much delayed realignment of IA with focus on china is happening now.
- Strategic realignment in the region and revival of old groupings.

you can pick and choose what you dislike, but that doesn't mean several other things have not happened. it's an ongoing situation, so Govt will say only to a limited extent. don't confuse political rhetoric with strategic state of play.

On pakistan :

There are pages and pages of explanations on LOC thread, you may look them up. again same thing applies, let's not confuse rhetoric with strategic state of play. first surgical strike and balakot strike were not done to solve something, they were done to send a message.

on framers, enough has been discussed, i have nothing to add. all points from all sides have come in those threads.

But remember the sequence of events in 2nd term :

-Narendra Modi 2nd term swearing in May 30, 2019.
-RJB verdict was on reserved in Oct 2019, read out in Nov 2019.
-Maharashtra Elections - 21st Oct 2019
-Maharashtra Election Results - 30th Sep 2019
-MVA Govt swearing in - 28 Nov 2019
-JNU Fee hike protest began in end Oct 2019.
-Shaheen bagh protest began in Mid Dec 2019.
-Kidnapping of that arunachal fellows by PLA happened around 25th Dec 2019.
-News of Chinese virus outbreak in Jan 2020, govt action started in same month.
-Trump Visit - 24Th Feb 2020 to 25Th Feb 2020
-North Delhi riots was on 23 Feb 2020.
-LAC started coming in news in Mar 2020 at pangong lake
-Covid Lock down Phase 1- 25th Mar 2020 to 14 Apr 2020
-Covid Lock down Phase 2- 15th Apr 2020 to 3rd May 2020
-Covid Lock down Phase 3- 4th May 2020 to 17th May 2020
-Galwan Incident - 15th Jun 2020.
-Farm Laws passed on 17th Sep 2020.
-Protests & Rail Roko in Punjab on Farm Laws - Oct 2020
-Red Fort attack - 26th Jan 2021
-Delhi Farm laws protest - 30 Nov 2020 - Present
-India - China Military standoff - 5th May 2020 to Present
-Chinese Virus - 27th Jan 2020 to Present

Last edited:

IndianYonko

Country flag
Let's take this up..
Going back to congress in Center for me is equivalent to a man hungry for half an hour and he is ready to eat dogshiet.

--- we used to have a defense minister

--- Era of legendary scams.

I guess it started with Satyam then there was a flurry.

-- Double digit inflation. Currently pakistan has double digit inflation and just look at their situation. And mind you they have 10.74% and at peak we were 11+%. And our PM was a world renowned economists.

-- There was a fuck up on China border in 2013, too. But since Govt. Didn't do anything nothing happened. No body knew about this.

-- delays in tejas and Vikramaditya.

-- Lots of companies shifted out of India,

-- Trade(read imports) with our best neighbor explode. imports increased from 4B$ to 60B$, while export 3B$ to 13B$.

Screenshot_20211021-004636_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Going back to congress in Center for me is equivalent to a man hungry for half an hour and he is ready to eat dogshiet.

--- we used to have a defense minister

--- Era of legendary scams.

I guess it started with Satyam then there was a flurry.

-- Double digit inflation.
-- There was a fuck up on China border in 2013, too. But since Govt. Didn't do anything nothing happened. No body knew about this.

-- delays in tejas and Vikramaditya.

-- Lots of companies shifted out of India,

-- Trade(read imports) with our best neighbor explode. imports increased from 4B$ to 60B$, while export 3B$ to 10B$.

View attachment 115427
These statements were being made without Infra, without new equipment, without troop re-alignment, without foreign policy resistance.

1634757708249.png

maximus777

Country flag
On China :

a few reasons i can think of.

- It used to take 14 days for ladakh scouts to go to LAC, from 2016 it takes 1 day because of new roads.
- India was the first country to publicly object to BRI
- Much neglected Infra along NE and LAC, was taken up since 2016. which inturn made PLA jittery
- India is only country that placed it's military eye ball to ball with PLA at the moment. no other country is doing it.
- Much delayed realignment of IA with focus on china is happening now.
- Strategic realignment in the region and revival of old groupings.

you can pick and choose what you dislike, but that doesn't mean several other things have not happened. it's an ongoing situation, so Govt will say only to a limited extent. don't confuse political rhetoric with strategic state of play.

On pakistan :

There are pages and pages of explanations on LOC thread, you may look them up. again same thing applies, let's not confuse rhetoric with strategic state of play. first surgical strike and balakot strike were not done to solve something, they were done to send a message.

on framers, enough has been discussed, i have nothing to add. all points from all sides have come in those threads.

But remember the sequence of events in 2nd term :

-Narendra Modi 2nd term swearing in May 30, 2019.
-RJB verdict was on reserved in Oct 2019, read out in Nov 2019.
-Maharashtra Elections - 21st Oct 2019
-Maharashtra Election Results - 30th Sep 2019
-MVA Govt swearing in - 28 Nov 2019
-JNU Fee hike protest began in end Oct 2019.
-Shaheen bagh protest began in Mid Dec 2019.
-Kidnapping of that arunachal fellows by PLA happened around 25th Dec 2019.
-News of Chinese virus outbreak in Jan 2020, govt action started in same month.
-Trump Visit - 24Th Feb 2020 to 25Th Feb 2020
-North Delhi riots was on 23 Feb 2020.
-LAC started coming in news in Mar 2020 at pangong lake
-Covid Lock down Phase 1- 25th Mar 2020 to 14 Apr 2020
-Covid Lock down Phase 2- 15th Apr 2020 to 3rd May 2020
-Covid Lock down Phase 3- 4th May 2020 to 17th May 2020
-Galwan Incident - 15th Jun 2020.
-Farm Laws passed on 17th Sep 2020.
-Protests & Rail Roko in Punjab on Farm Laws - Oct 2020
-Red Fort attack - 26th Jan 2021
-Delhi Farm laws protest - 30 Nov 2020 - Present
-India - China Military standoff - 5th May 2020 to Present