India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconZero

Country flag
My Post is completely unrelated to the thread

This fantasy thought came to my mind.... Why UK/US hijacked/snatched the Australian sub deal which is worth more than 50 billion dollars in such a manner?

Are they aware of what's about to come next yr... i.e. India inking contract for 114+36(IN)=150× Rafales which would be worth approx 30 billion dollars.

(Now don't come up with arguments like we don't have that kind of money... bcoz payments would be spread over 10+ years)... & IAF has clearly shown its adamancy/obsession with Rafale both in front of Media as well as MoD meetings.

With both Australian sub deal & Indian MMRCA deal... France would have emerged as a behemoth... already they have sold frigates/corvettes like hotcakes in Middle-east & Egypt too is acquiring additional rafale.

So UK/US tried to create a balance under pressure of their respective Military industrial complexes.

That's my fantasy.
It is indeed a fantasy. It's just old Anglo switcharoo of bait and switch and partly US/UK fucking over the French to tow them in line apart from the fact that Australia earlier deal with France was already fucked and with the new deal they get even better US backing which is more than anything France can do.

I doubt MMRCA had anything to do with that but we indeed maybe can use it considering now France would want a deal like that to succeed after the setbacks with Australia.

View attachment 115319

Kaam hua ki nahin? Ye 2nd round ka kya matlab hai bhai?
I am surprised that we don't have an OSINT idiotic musing thread, please stop quoting these dolts.

here2where

Yes, because we are champs in fighting and creating buffer zones on our own territory!!

View attachment 115301
Disappointing, to say the least. We are big fanbois of joos... ever heard of of Israel creating "safe zones" for home bois inside their own territory? Heck, they go across the fence, grab land and set up new settlements instead..

So much for superman DOVE-all , kadi-ninda-last-minute-shopper and missing-in-action-HM.
Meanwhile lets continue pumping up taxes to make an even greater mahan army that publicly announces over azan loud speakers 'kindly cooperate village folks! we are going in to do our jobs with maha weapons and take on a few salwars with AKs who are being pests and giving us bad PR for some time now" ..

Duh..

Viper316

Country flag
Why so much of Baba obsession in this thread, ignore him he is neither ex beuracrat or army personnel or journalist. He adds his own imagination with the inputs from other OSINTs/journalist and post it in twitter. Not trustworthy

Rudra7678

Country flag
Why so much of Baba obsession in this thread, ignore him he is neither ex beuracrat or army personnel or journalist. He adds his own imagination with the inputs from other OSINTs/journalist and post it in twitter. Not trustworthy
Like someone here once mentioned, Baba's relevance is for Pakistanis and not us. He keeps pissing them of by making fantastic claims and causes a lot of heartburns in Pakistanis.

Suhaldev

Country flag
So, after osint going crazy this is the real reason

Announcements to that effect were made through the public address system in local mosques in Bhatta Durrian.

Shortly after the announcements, the sound of explosions and gunfire shook the forest area, with the Indian Army launching assaults on suspected locations.

Global Defence

Articles