India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
They do it every year. Mostly near eid. Chemicals from their ancestral genese and invader’s genes start conflicting their brain. Under such chemical stress they start getting hauliciation of defeating or out smarting India.
Also maybe for just domestic consumption hence creating a diversion from:

Pakistan to get one more setback as it is going to continue it's term in the infamous Grey List for sponsoring and harboring terrorism.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
My Post is completely unrelated to the thread

This fantasy thought came to my mind.... Why UK/US hijacked/snatched the Australian sub deal which is worth more than 50 billion dollars in such a manner?

Are they aware of what's about to come next yr... i.e. India inking contract for 114+36(IN)=150× Rafales which would be worth approx 30 billion dollars.

(Now don't come up with arguments like we don't have that kind of money... bcoz payments would be spread over 10+ years)... & IAF has clearly shown its adamancy/obsession with Rafale both in front of Media as well as MoD meetings.

With both Australian sub deal & Indian MMRCA deal... France would have emerged as a behemoth... already they have sold frigates/corvettes like hotcakes in Middle-east & Egypt too is acquiring additional rafale.

So UK/US tried to create a balance under pressure of their respective Military industrial complexes.

That's my fantasy.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
My Post is completely unrelated to the thread

This fantasy thought came to my mind.... Why UK/US hijacked/snatched the Australian sub deal which is worth more than 50 billion dollars in such a manner?

Are they aware of what's about to come next yr... i.e. India inking contract for 114+36(IN)=150× Rafales which would be worth approx 30 billion dollars.

(Now don't come with arguments like we don't have that kind of money... payment would be spread over 10+ years)... & IAF has clearly shown its adamancy with Rafale both in front of Media as well as MoD meetings.

With both Australian sub deal & Indian MMRCA deal... France would have emerged as a behemoth... already they have sold frigates/corvettes like hotcakes in Middle-east & Egypt too is acquiring additional rafale.

So UK/US tried to create a balance under pressure of their respective Military industrial complexes.

That's my fantasy.
I have no sympathy for Naval group. They were the one's who had promised Aus that the scorpenes that they receive will always remain superior to that offered to India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles