India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I came to kniw that Pakistan detected Indian aircrafts in Balakot but didn’t engage because Indian formations were big in numbers they feared it will escalate the matter and they will have huge casualties
Why does a mangolian nationalist care about pakistan , you must not

Viper316

Country flag
As per the coordinates mentioned in the Ispr footage, the actual location is almost 200 km away from pakistan territorial waters, its too far away from entering pak waters as claimed by them. In international waters they can be mere spectator, free to take pic of a passing sub.

Ispr propoganda is exposed, hope they use their brains next time before posting intellectual stuff.

Screenshot_20211019-175247_Twitter.jpg

Tuco

Country flag
As per the coordinates mentioned in the Ispr footage, the actual location is almost 200 km away from pakistan territorial waters, its too far away from entering pak waters as claimed by them. In international waters they can be mere spectator, free to take pic of a passing sub.

Ispr propoganda is exposed, hope they use their brains next time before posting intellectual stuff.

View attachment 115279
Well they think that eez is same as territorial waters. One of them dumb porki logic.

Covfefe

Country flag
I came to kniw that Pakistan detected Indian aircrafts in Balakot but didn’t engage because Indian formations were big in numbers they feared it will escalate the matter and they will have huge casualties
Not really true. Both the sides have vast areas where air defence coverage is absent, the route chosen by IAF that day must have been traced out well in advance. Plus there was so much air activity during those days that PAF would have to keep up its whole fleet in the air to counter all possible attack points.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Church ki ghanti baj gayi ,har roz bajti hai 6 31 pm

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Once someone posted a photoshop picture of Mumbai coastline with periscope frame around it. Following a claim that it is taken by PN submarine whole nation danced. Don't know if they screwed few underage boys too during celebrations but then some one eyed (kana) Pakistani told them it to be fake. I think he was some Imran Khan named guy.

ladder

Country flag
Once someone posted a photoshop picture of Mumbai coastline with periscope frame around it. Following a claim that it is taken by PN submarine whole nation danced. Don't know if they screwed few underage boys too during celebrations but then some one eyed (kana) Pakistani told them it to be fake. I think he was some Imran Khan named guy.
You have a good memory.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes the one with some old porki general profile pic

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles