India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
u guys seen this ?

PAFF claiming to have martyred a soldier named "Harjeet Singh"

published ID photo + name

havent seen anything in news, i am guessing fake.

Being bihari myself, I wholeheartedly agree with this... even I am ready to volunteer on condition that I get some training & loads of ammo.

Knowing the people I recommend 3 castes for this job: Bhumihar, Kurmi & Yadav... these 3 have a history of massacres for every inch of land

These are the most sensible words this fellow has uttered in his entire life.
i like to see them fix Bihar first, thanks.

this is like that retard army comment from RSS head.

He is non local no
LOL 200+ iq comment

Waanar

Country flag
Being bihari myself, I wholeheartedly agree with this... even I am ready to volunteer on condition that I get some training & loads of ammo.

Knowing the people I recommend 3 castes for this job: Bhumihar, Kurmi & Yadav... these 3 have a history of massacres for every inch of land

I've been screaming the same at the top of my lungs.
If nothing, it will sober up our warmongering.
If anything, we fix Kashmir.
Land's no joke.

Once we get it, only a nuke can take us from it, but nothing will take it from us.
With you all the way, my kneegrow.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Yup ! Though it can cut both ways....but sometimes the right tool for the job is needed. For far too long has the demographic problem in Kashmir been ignored

Suhaldev

Country flag
Official details on poonch

A senior police officer said the terrorists believed to have sneaked in August from Balakote before reaching Nar Khas forests and Chamrer.

While thick forests of Nar Khas having natural caves in Mendhar and hilly terrain of Chamrer in Surankote continue to give a tough time to the Army in flushing out terrorists, believed to be two to three in groups, sources within the security establishment were miffed over the failure of intelligence agencies in Poonch district that led to the killing of nine soldiers within four days.

Para action is on, but there is nothing conclusive so far. Drones and a helicopter are being used in Nar Khas but there is no breakthrough. The search operations are on in both the places—Nar Khas and Chamrer,” said an Army officer.

An Army source said on Monday when five soldiers were killed in Chamrer area of Surankote, the terrorists were hiding at vantage positions and had opened fire from two different directions.

While bodies of the two soldiers were found on Thursday that of JCO and the fourth soldier was found on Saturday.

Sources within the establishment also flagged the issue of sharing parallel intelligence.

They also divulged that the practice of deploying two intelligence men in each border village has also faded away in recent times.

“Nothing substantive was shared by intelligence agencies before five of our men were downed on Monday in Chamrer. Now, if these terrorists are there since August, it clearly shows the failure of intelligence agencies and at the same time local support to them cannot be denied,” they said.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Official details on poonch

A senior police officer said the terrorists believed to have sneaked in August from Balakote before reaching Nar Khas forests and Chamrer.

While thick forests of Nar Khas having natural caves in Mendhar and hilly terrain of Chamrer in Surankote continue to give a tough time to the Army in flushing out terrorists, believed to be two to three in groups, sources within the security establishment were miffed over the failure of intelligence agencies in Poonch district that led to the killing of nine soldiers within four days.

Para action is on, but there is nothing conclusive so far. Drones and a helicopter are being used in Nar Khas but there is no breakthrough. The search operations are on in both the places—Nar Khas and Chamrer,” said an Army officer.

An Army source said on Monday when five soldiers were killed in Chamrer area of Surankote, the terrorists were hiding at vantage positions and had opened fire from two different directions.

While bodies of the two soldiers were found on Thursday that of JCO and the fourth soldier was found on Saturday.

Sources within the establishment also flagged the issue of sharing parallel intelligence.

They also divulged that the practice of deploying two intelligence men in each border village has also faded away in recent times.

“Nothing substantive was shared by intelligence agencies before five of our men were downed on Monday in Chamrer. Now, if these terrorists are there since August, it clearly shows the failure of intelligence agencies and at the same time local support to them cannot be denied,” they said.

So again the same story of lax intelligence. Looks like we learn nothing from our past experiences. Very frustrating.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Didn't find many reports on Waziristan/Baloch attacks on pak army in this thread in the last few days. So, checked on twitter. It's still hot and active.
Some reports:

A Pakistani field commander of Haqqani Network was gunned down by ISKP in S. Waziristan.

One Pakistan Army soldier killed, two more critically injured in an attack on a checkpost in North Waziristan.

1634616257378.png

One handle said about 120 killed by TTP. September count was around 75. So, I guess the remaining 55 are in October.

A quick search on Baloch showed not many BLA attacks, but more of Pak army atrocities in Quetta and other places, children being picked up etc. 5 policemen killed in Quetta.

yaha 9 soldiers shahid ho gaye tho, we are so angry and restless. in logon ko sharam hi nahi he... their security personnel dying every day.

Good time to heat up LoC. Let them face the heat from both sides.

avknight1408

Country flag
Didn't find many reports on Waziristan/Baloch attacks on pak army in this thread in the last few days. So, checked on twitter. It's still hot and active.
Some reports:

A Pakistani field commander of Haqqani Network was gunned down by ISKP in S. Waziristan.

One Pakistan Army soldier killed, two more critically injured in an attack on a checkpost in North Waziristan.

View attachment 115245

One handle said about 120 killed by TTP. September count was around 75. So, I guess the remaining 55 are in October.

A quick search on Baloch showed not many BLA attacks, but more of Pak army atrocities in Quetta and other places, children being picked up etc. 5 policemen killed in Quetta.

yaha 9 soldiers shahid ho gaye tho, we are so angry and restless. in logon ko sharam hi nahi he... their security personnel dying every day.

Good time to heat up LoC. Let them face the heat from both sides.
Please post it in Descent to chaos thread

Rudra7678

Country flag

Guys, watch the video, it contains the military Id of the soldier.
Sir, had you checked the messages posted on the forum last night about this claim and video, you would have refrained from posting this video. This video proves nothing other than theft (of ID card). The claims made in this video have been debunked by yours truly and several other members.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles