India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

here2where

Terrorist contact established once again in Poonch sector, as the combing operation enters day 7. Fresh firing started again between own forces and terrorists. Pray for our soldiers safety, hope they hunt down maximum no of stray pigs this time around.
Wtf.... tangos still holding out against our besht paras? Are ‘em salwars wearing undies forged from valyrian steel or what!!!!

defc0n

Country flag
Through this very long thread, one thing that comes to the forefront is the frustration. The frustration of the general public like us, who have been seeing this nonsense bloodshed since their childhood. As mentioned in an earlier post, politics is everywhere, and I will add to it by saying - it is The Most Important thing in our country.

The problem with Pakistan dates back to our independence, and since then we had shit load of opportunities to solve the core issue - 1965, 1971, 1999, Parliament Attack, ....... , Mumbai attack, Uri, Pulwama.

The only thing that is common across the board for all of the above opportunities is "inaction".
Now, before you jump up and point out the surgical strike & balakote strike, let me ask you this, what did it achieve in the long run?
Balakote strike was a PR disaster courtesy of our "superb" information-warfare & perception management skills. Then comes the bummer, PAF targetting our military installations and getting away with it. Like, huh, that's not a big deal, that's what neighbours do, right!! Right??

This shows a "lack" of "Political Will". Our politicians don't want this to be sorted out - coz this acts as a diversion from the issues of our country which otherwise will be very difficult to address during election. This provides that quick and easy "Desh bhakti" ingredient which goes so well with election campaigns.

Also, it is not regarding any single political party of India, it's common to all.

Only when things become dire (viz. Kargil) we order our army to fight. Even then, only do enough to solve the short term problem, and keep the long term one intact, else, future me vote kaise milega?? Till then, khao - pio - mauj manao. If asked, ”koi andar nhi ghusa .. ".

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

here2where

Through this very long thread, one thing that comes to the forefront is the frustration. The frustration of the general public like us, who have been seeing this nonsense bloodshed since their childhood. As mentioned in an earlier post, politics is everywhere, and I will add to it by saying - it is The Most Important thing in our country.

The problem with Pakistan dates back to our independence, and since then we had shit load of opportunities to solve the core issue - 1965, 1971, 1999, Parliament Attack, ....... , Mumbai attack, Uri, Pulwama.

The only thing that is common across the board for all of the above opportunities is "inaction".
Now, before you jump up and point out the surgical strike & balakote strike, let me ask you this, what did it achieve in the long run?
Balakote strike was a PR disaster courtesy of our "superb" information-warfare & perception management skills. Then comes the bummer, PAF targetting our military installations and getting away with it. Like, huh, that's not a big deal, that's what neighbours do, right!! Right??

This shows a "lack" of "Political Will". Our politicians don't want this to be sorted out - coz this acts as a diversion from the issues of our country which otherwise will be very difficult to address during election. This provides that quick and easy "Desh bhakti" ingredient which goes so well with election campaigns.

Also, it is not regarding any single political party of India, it's common to all.

Only when things become dire (viz. Kargil) we order our army to fight. Even then, only do enough to solve the short term problem, and keep the long term one intact, else, future me vote kaise milega?? Till then, khao - pio - mauj manao. If asked, ”koi andar nhi ghusa .. ".

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
Fear of enemy fuels multiple industries. On both sides of the border. Take out the fuel and complete lifestyles and livelihoods die. Hence no ‘decisive action’.

defc0n

Country flag
Fear of enemy fuels multiple industries. On both sides of the border. Take out the fuel and complete lifestyles and livelihoods die. Hence no ‘decisive action’.
As mentioned before, the so called "fuel" will take India back to it's days of pain, agony and grief. "National Security" is being treated like a side show - this will come back to bite. British rule didn't teach us anything, we are destined to go down that road again. It is just a matter of time.

Viper316

Country flag
Pakistan & China among invitees as India looks to host NSA meet on Afghanistan next month.

Inviting our adversaries to discuss on Afghan, lol.. What is happening!!!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Pakistan & China among invitees as India looks to host NSA meet on Afghanistan next month.

Inviting our adversaries to discuss on Afghan, lol.. What is happening!!!
What if just what if they reject the invite

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Which they will refuse in my opinion , i don't understand why would paki nsa , {leave teh chinks for now they wil do what pakistan tells them to do as far as Afghanistan is concerned }.
Will come here

notaname

Country flag
So it's all pre planned and more attacks are to come lets see what's the outcome of all this facade and what response they get from Indian establishment.

Kashmir: Terrorists entered house of non-local labourers in Kulgam and fired upon them. As per reports 3 non-locals received bullet injures and one of them died on the spot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles