India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Mantospace

Country flag
Tajikistan is getting Anxious over Talibani Invasion and is seeking help from Russia and India

This is already known

But how does India helping Tajikistan going to affect Taliban and Pakistan

They are going to get More Fidayeen Attackers who are willing to cross the LOC and kill our soldiers just as we have seen on the LOC in the last 3 days
It means we dont hv any solution. Initially davol looks good but not now. We cant do anything to pak. Calling nsa pak to delhi shown weakest on our side.

mikhail

Country flag
I just can't understand how on earth did we manage to lose 9 brave Jawans including a JCO without eliminating those tangos in the last 7 days!!I mean,if those tangos are specially trained ones from Afghan land then why didn't we deploy a company worth of special forces to counter their ambush and counter ambush tactics!I know the terrain around the ambush site is extremely diffcult to traverse but still it boils my blood to watch so many young Jawans KIA and that too inside our own border while we didn't manage to cause any significant harm to those tangos out there!!Someone needs to be held responsible for this mess,heads must roll this time otherwise this would set for a dangerous precedent for our forces operating in J&K!!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Number of encounters occurring at almost the same time & that too coinciding with release of photos/videos by CCP points to some joint message being sent to GOI. The poonch litter of piggies seem to be more coordinated.

Murder of Hindus & non Kashmiri's will create another influx outwards, almost 1400 Hindus have fled Kashmir.

I hope that this is not a distraction for something more spectacular.
What’s the point of running way? Instead of Running away like cowards they should stand and fight for there homeland. Sikhs who are lesser numbers aren’t ready to bulge but Hindus are that is a problem. Guns should be acquired and homes must be defended. Nobody will stand up kashmiri Hindus if they aren’t willing to stand up for themselves.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Trust me, we should have done this earlier, we should not have gone after them in to the forest.
Trust is a different matter but you are questioning the figting spirit of our brave soldiers....Remember bro our soldiers have taken 10 bullets and fought bravely with just bare hands..Our Army is bravest fighting force in the world and You tell me one reason why should they disclose what has happened in the Poonch forest !!!...Matter of Fact is that Pigs were not able to enter into kashmir..This itself shows our soldiers fought bavely..Jai.Hind...

Viper316

Country flag
Our jawans & citizens will continue to pay for their life untill we take this war to Pakistani military forward installations.
For Once India needs to shed this defensive approach. We shud dominate the border areas, we must in the enemy territory & create a buffer land for atleast 10 km

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Tajikistan is getting Anxious over Talibani Invasion and is seeking help from Russia and India

This is already known

But how does India helping Tajikistan going to affect Taliban and Pakistan

They are going to get More Fidayeen Attackers who are willing to cross the LOC and kill our soldiers just as we have seen on the LOC in the last 3 days
Stop whining.

Indian Army 🪖 has killed 15 in the last 3-4 days we will kill 1500 in the next month.

It's one thing to be in a tough situation. It's another thing to be crying about it!

scatterStorm

Country flag
I am not going to give up on my moral. Yes its a great loss, we all agree but we our armed forces and govt. chose to defend the state, and so we can't back down on losses.

Observations:

1. This is again a reenactment of 90s era encounters.
2. I won't be surprised if Mehbuba Mufti and her shills are also involved in this.
3. There's no way we can protect every citizen, its impossible.

What is hopefully expected scenarios post these events.

1. Arm the citizens, Israeli style. Let them have the right to defend themselves.
2. Adopt the Israeli way of not giving two cents to Human Rights anymore.
3. Drone surveillance is critical, LELA (Long endurance, Low Altitude) drones with foliage penetrating radar (FOPEN) and SAR detection of human, with pattern based imaging is another way.
4. Using GMTI (ground moving target indicator) and UHF mounted system on a LELA, theoretically at 15K feet, we can track moving targets in double canopy foliage upto an area of 150Km, and best results at 10KM are on focused UHF.

Source
Source-2

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles