India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Sometimes I feel whether to take Shyamd from BRF seriously or not:

"I had warned some time ago of GOI major action on LoC noted above in response to Intel/recon re: build up at launchpads in PoK.
GOI Nat Sec establishment was very close to authorising but stopped in last moment.

GOI moves in Tajikistan/possible brigade deployment have forced TSPA to the table and I think some positive exchanges between TSPA and GOI have taken place via emissaries. Next emissary is Iran FM due in Delhi soon".

"Now coming to present events on LoC (particularly today - I believe TSPA are trying to negotiate from point of strength and show that they are capable of changing security situation in J&K."

shyamd BRF

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
GOI moves in Tajikistan/possible brigade deployment have forced TSPA to the table and I think some positive exchanges between TSPA and GOI have taken place via emissaries. Next emissary is Iran FM due in Delhi soon.
imo this is only after theaterisation completes.

Brood Father

Country flag
None have been killed, two terrorists getting killed is also false, they have not been traced out yet, army leaving the encounter site to given them free passage so they can be trcked down later, we have taken too many casualties to keep operation going .we are now waiting for them to come out of their rat hole,no more combing to kill those terrorists.
Wtf and since when this is the policy of IA ?
Don't write stupidity which you don't have proof of .

Imagine kargil mein bhee yahee kiya hota
Yahan to theek hai ..aage Aaye to hum unko marenge
If and very big by offchance you are right and IA has given up the area of tango it's time to really get shit scared ..If army with all it's para can't defeat bunch of tango china will have fun time taming us

Last edited:

notaname

Country flag
None have been killed, two terrorists getting killed is also false, they have not been traced out yet, army leaving the encounter site to given them free passage so they can be trcked down later, we have taken too many casualties to keep operation going .we are now waiting for them to come out of their rat hole,no more combing to kill those terrorists.
Source???

THESIS THORON

Country flag
whole building has been blown up, and that building was made up of concrete, even if they somehow were saved from blast in building then also they will die by getting crushed by debries.

pipebomb

Country flag
That would have solved the terrorism problem upto 90%. But our coward Netas and risk averse Babus will never let that happen. We are a responsible power. We have to maintain good boy image infront of international community, we are their 🐶, they will pat us in our back if we don't take proactive action against enemies. That patting is important for us, not our self respect. Allow me to quote the great Ninda 🐢- hum kisipe pehla hamla nahi karenge, Lekin hum par hamla hua to hum goli ka hisab nahi karenge. Taliyaan.
I don't know man, even risk averse netas seems to be getting out of options after recent Afghan development. It just that i don't see any downside of a proactive move towards hajipir but inaction will cost modiji heavily, pakistan will not stop with arty or airstrikes let alone sirjikal strikes. I mean do we really think china will get in the mud to save its slave's loss of territory which has minor repercussions for china. It will also distract public from domestic law and order failure

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
whole building has been blown up, and that building was made up of concrete, even if they somehow were saved from blast in building then also they will die by getting crushed by debries.
Was referring to the news of two terrorists being killed in poonch two days ago

Cheran

Country flag
Number of encounters occurring at almost the same time & that too coinciding with release of photos/videos by CCP points to some joint message being sent to GOI. The poonch litter of piggies seem to be more coordinated.

Murder of Hindus & non Kashmiri's will create another influx outwards, almost 1400 Hindus have fled Kashmir.

I hope that this is not a distraction for something more spectacular.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Number of encounters occurring at almost the same time & that too coinciding with release of photos/videos by CCP points to some joint message being sent to GOI. The poonch litter of piggies seem to be more coordinated.

Murder of Hindus & non Kashmiri's will create another influx outwards, almost 1400 Hindus have fled Kashmir.

I hope that this is not a distraction for something more spectacular.
This sense of cowardice must stop did the gujrat muslims ran away after 2002 then why are Hindus and indians are suggesting every one in difficult areas to leave their homes and land and move to safer pastures.I too come from the most affected naxal areas where there was salwa judum and anticombing operation going on naxal used to kill government officers and their family members we decided to stay for our land and read holy Vedas during difficult time to as Sanatan Dharma is the weapon against uncertainty and gives us hope during despair at last we won the war along with security services and their family members.This cowardice among Hindus must stop by educating them with Holy Vedas which will make their fear of life and death go away ,these brave sons of the soil attain glory by sacrificing for Dharma and for our freedom which must inspire us to lay our lives for dharma and nation.All these 1400 folks who ran away from Kashmir due to fear of death are they so sure they won't die ever death is a part of life and to die for one's nation is equal to 100 reincarnations.If Muslims from Europe can come to Syria to fight for their mleccha adharma why can't we Hindus join our brother in Kashmir to defeat the mlecchas and fly the flag of Dharma on the nanga Parbat when the time demands.

One fears death because of ignorance but when the 'flame of knowledge' is enkindled in the mind then the 'fear of death' ceases to exist.—Atharva Veda

Death is not the merciless that he is made out to be he is the friend and companion, the teacher, the kindly kinsman, who takes you into his fold and clothes you with the halo of remembrance.—Atharva Veda

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag

"I had warned some time ago of GOI major action on LoC noted above in response to Intel/recon re: build up at launchpads in PoK.
GOI Nat Sec establishment was very close to authorising but stopped in last moment.

GOI moves in Tajikistan/possible brigade deployment have forced TSPA to the table and I think some positive exchanges between TSPA and GOI have taken place via emissaries. Next emissary is Iran FM due in Delhi soon".

"Now coming to present events on LoC (particularly today - I believe TSPA are trying to negotiate from point of strength and show that they are capable of changing security situation in J&K."

shyamd BRF
This is a completely Absurd and BS story

Even if we deploy a Brigade in Tajikistan
How does it affect Pakistan

What will this Brigade do anyway

And what happens if Pakistan and China refuse to attend the so called Our "conference in Delhi "

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This is a completely Absurd and BS story

Even if we deploy a Brigade in Tajikistan
How does it affect Pakistan

What will this Brigade do anyway

And what happens if Pakistan and China refuse to attend the so called Our "conference in Delhi "
They will refuse as we don't have any leverage in afganistan

Floydian

Country flag

shyamd BRF
Is this gentleman (shyamd) ex-military?

Mantospace

Country flag

shyamd BRF
Can somebody explain ?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Is this gentleman (shyamd) ex-military?
Tajikistan is getting Anxious over Talibani Invasion and is seeking help from Russia and India

This is already known

But how does India helping Tajikistan going to affect Taliban and Pakistan

They are going to get More Fidayeen Attackers who are willing to cross the LOC and kill our soldiers just as we have seen on the LOC in the last 3 days

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles