India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

abingdonboy

Country flag
Fair to say China's plan to keep India tied down in its north are working exceptionally well these days. Sadly I think this is going to be the reality for the foreseeable future, I hope the GoI used the relative peace wisely and has got the capacity built up within CAPFs to secure the interior of JK, the IA cannot afford to have to go back to urban centres and the border.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
sometimes I think that why dont we track every citizen in jk and ladakh like chinese do in their typical city ??

it would help drastically for our ct ops

Viper316

Country flag
IA must try to change the proxy war strategy evolving for the last 3 decades. Only option to stop terrorism is engaging pak army throughout the year, not giving any leverage. Let them run out of resources, force them to engage directly with IA both regulars and proxies. Let them answer to our Anti tank missiles and Excaliburs & shells. keep destroying their forward posts, inflict extensive damage to depots nearby, target & destroy any vehicle moving near to LOC. Make them run to UN beg for peace, then we shud force them to agree to our demands, with help of US, Frnace & Russia.

mustang 0408

Country flag
I think that why dont we track every citizen in jk and ladakh like chinese do in their typical city ??

it would help drastically for our ct ops
china is commie state with little or no freedom they can do whatever they want, we are a "democracy" if the opposition even gets to know about this, there will be mass protests about violation of privacy.

XR SAM

Country flag
Can we recapture pirpanjal(i mean hajipir) as retaliation
That would have solved the terrorism problem upto 90%. But our coward Netas and risk averse Babus will never let that happen. We are a responsible power. We have to maintain good boy image infront of international community, we are their 🐶, they will pat us in our back if we don't take proactive action against enemies. That patting is important for us, not our self respect. Allow me to quote the great Ninda 🐢- hum kisipe pehla hamla nahi karenge, Lekin hum par hamla hua to hum goli ka hisab nahi karenge. Taliyaan.

Covfefe

Country flag
Fair to say China's plan to keep India tied down in its north are working exceptionally well these days. Sadly I think this is going to be the reality for the foreseeable future, I hope the GoI used the relative peace wisely and has got the capacity built up within CAPFs to secure the interior of JK, the IA cannot afford to have to go back to urban centres and the border.
If only anyone within GoI ever thought and acted with such farsightedness. They act when situation is thrusted upon them, and not anticipating them in advance. The army was happy killing terrorists, GoI was happy sending CRPF to Jungles and elections, and DAC was happy delaying every single piece of military procurement. In this scenario too, they will take action only if they feel that their numbers are getting crunched due to 2.5 front (having a million plus personnel give you that breathing space).

Why couldn't the GoI arm and train a special forces within the CAPF, something like the NSG, for Counter Insurgency and Counter Terrorism operations? This would have kept the numerical strength of Army free from this Kashmir issue and would have been slightly less PR blunder. Everytime the Army gets called it's viewed as an excessive use of force while they only use limited caliber options to engage (it's not as if they use a T90 or a Brahmos to take out these tangos). Counter terrorism police forces across the world are way more armed than the Army units we send to engage the terrorists (and when later Paras are to be called, that's something else).

THESIS THORON

Country flag
china is commie state with little or no freedom they can do whatever they want, we are a "democracy" if the opposition even gets to know about this, there will be mass protests about violation of privacy.
imo it is better to install loads of cameras instead of losing our jawans.

Last edited:

Stalingrad

So unfortunate that lot of lives are being claimed and govt is still in vaishnav jan tho mode. Chinks effectively upping the ante with exercises along LAC pinning us down there, while Pakis are doing their best to recreate the 90s troubles along LoC, valley and fake farmer K-stani protests. We are in a tight fix, and honestly I was a deep supporter of Modi when the whole forum is criticising internal failures since Shaheenbagh, never did I feel so let down & skeptical of the actions of GOI in recent past.

It seems like GOI has no fking clue what to do. Systematic targetting of nonlocals, Hindus sikhs means 90s redux.

Rudy123

Country flag
Yahi kehke dil ko shanth kare kya?

Ye aapke dil ko aur thoda jalane k liye

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Nope bro, fir kia kre ??? Central government kuch kar
Bro abh kia kree ??? Government ke gand mai dum hai hei ni vo strikes kre deep inside pakistan aur uppar se china border pr baitha hai jisko dekhte hoey government loc ko heat up ni krna chahte ...

I think even after losing our 9 men ,government ain't going to do anything

Viper316

Country flag
Why there is no info about how many terrorists killed in operation in poonch sector. Till now everyone reporting abt our own casualties. What is the status on terrorists hiding in the forest. Now they say Ops are over, have we managed to exterminate all terrorists??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles