India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Rudra7678

Country flag
With veterans like these, who needs enemies.

Those 15 terrorists were lost in different encounters.

What if a jeep carrying RR men hit a landmine or an IED resulting in 9 deaths. Would he still call it an even contest?
Exactly, these guys are talking as if they had access to live feed straight from the encounter site and they could see what was going on. I think, these retired jarnails and kernails should just avoid posting such comments on SM.

another_armchair

Country flag
Exactly, these guys are talking as if they had access live feed straight from the encounter site and they could see what was going on. I think, these retired jarnails and kernails should just avoid posting such comments on SM.
This kind of reaction can be passed up if its made by civilians or lower level grunts, not from a full fledged Col. if he is indeed one with at least 16-17 years of service in the IA.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Saab the real issues lies with their lack of understanding of science/engineering and synergy between army and drdo

army always wanted capability far greater/equivalent to mq9.

THEY PREFER EXPONENTIAL JUMP OVER INCREMENTAL JUMP. NO ONE COUNTRY HAS DONE THE FORMER WITHOUT INTENSE SCIENTIFIC RIGOUR.

Let's take the example of AD Systems....
Trishul---> failed
Akash ---> failed

Started astra had multiple propulsion failures and teamed with Israelis for MRSAM (Actually I've heard PKS saying that it was a waste of money, seems like we had the tech however given the urgency for forces we signed the agreement).
Now we have world class capabilities except for XRSAM and a cycle less in propulsion and radar tech.

Neither did TURKEY build baktyar drone of the blue, started operationalising with reduced capabilities and improved it overtime.

Drdo is equally to blame, but RUSTOM 1 is better than nothing.

Last but not the least, BABU AND CLUELESS POLITICIANS should be serious 'cause change can only come from the top of the hierarchy
Akash kab fail hua bhai!!!....aise hi lagi padi hai ab aur tum band mat bajao..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles