India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconZero

Country flag
Means they have.......................................... and centre.
Who are you? How come you are speaking with so much authority? Do you know something that army or people don't know?

Keep your jingoistic blabber to yourself, there are more people other than you and us, there are people who are lurking and newbies and don't speak nonsense that will be recycled by the dumbfuck osints and create unnecessary drama.

Go for a walk, touch some grass rather than bursting your brain nerves here.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Red Fort invaded, tricolor desecrated, L&O enforcers thrashed in broad daylight.. and under full media glare... BJP workers murdered, raped, communal riots in Delhi... Bharat toh kab ka mahaan ban chuka.. inki nigraani mein.
Bsdk jo mar raha hai yaha inki incompetence ki wajah se uski family ke paas jaake bole ma**c**d. And that bloody CDS was saying it's not the first time it happened .

mustang 0408

Country flag
Playing defensive will only give casualties until an unless mastermind sitting across border is not punished things will continue. Gand me daal to ceasefire NSA aur MEA waalo ke.
ceasefire ke liye agree kiya wohi sabse bada chu****p tha, when we know pakis are like snakes who will think about biting us even when we have a temporary 'truce' why did we agree with it? i am surprised that doval sahab didnt oppose this shitty decision.

another_armchair

Country flag
Soldiering volunteers Job hope u know this
Everything is a volunteers job, including that of the CEO.

If Modi refuses to be the PM tonight, no force on earth can force him to.

People get offer letters from multiple companies and eventually act upon the best offer. That is also called volunteering. A soldier volunteers to show up at a recruitment rally but from there on, it is as professional as it can get. It is also a job only with far greater responsibilities.

You think the man who waves a green flag at the railway signal holds a less responsible job? A slight mistake on his part could cost hundreds of lives.

A soldier signs up to serve his country. While volunteering to be at the border, not only is he protecting his family far away in the hinterland, he is extending the same service to others.

XR SAM

Country flag
Does anybody have any source on what small arms these terrorists in this encounter have been using?
My guess- Aks and PKM lmg with scopes, RPG, special body armour to evade thermal imaging (they have done it before), Chinese steel bullets which no bpj can stop. They are one step ahead of our Army in tactics, better trained than our regular soldiers.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
My guess- Aks and PKM lmg with scopes, RPG, special body armour to evade thermal imaging (they have done it before), Chinese steel bullets which no bpj can stop. They are one step ahead of our Army in tactics, better trained than our regular soldiers.
Army has BPJs that can stop even 7.62x51 .I think the heavy forested terrain was the main issue.and they had a high defenders position

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There's too many weak people in this forum.

Some bloodshed and the meltdown proceeds.

Chinese release a video from a year back and the meltdown proceeds.

The IA will adjust and recalibrate. The dynamics have changed and they will adjust to it.
That I pretty sure .IA adapts to its challenges

mustang 0408

Country flag
We were caught in an ambush and in such a scenario the defender who has occupied the place has the tactical advantage, even if a moderately trained militant is given a kalashnikov and is well entrenched can do a lot of damage by squeezing of rounds after rounds against well trained soldiers.I dont believe that they are better trained than our soldiers they are just better than the average jihadi, most probably fidayeens who are well trained in guerilla combat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles