India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Take a pick which will be fired by Ninda 🐢 after the killing of our 7 Jawans..
Ya'll Nibbiars where is the option for the XRSAM Ninda?.

backburner

Country flag
Brothers, if you can't control your emotions seeing what is happening on Loc, Lac and internally including media. Believe me, you won't be able to face war time situation, where these things will smash your mind in multifolds.
What you are seeing today, it is only going to increase in next 4-5 years to come. May be sometime you will feel that country won't survive.
So, keep your faith in defence forces and political leadership. If you will stay focused and united, believe me, we will come up with flying colors and it will shape our future for decades.
People who are giving knee jerk reactions, you are playing into the hands of adversaries and this is what they want!

Best Regards
blindly trusting the generals and the political establishment is foolishness, those who cannot control a couple of thugs in delhi, those who don't save their own people from attacks , Ra**s , those who take their voters for granted , those who accept ceasefire just because the enemy asked for it, those who let soldiers die due to lack of proper equipment should never be trusted.....the enemy will always use propaganda but they are not even fighting back.... all of the info wars are being fought by common people like you and me ,while they are enjoying the comforts of their palaces laughing at us as if we are their slaves

Tony HMG

Country flag
blindly trusting the generals and the political establishment is foolishness, those who cannot control a couple of thugs in delhi, those who don't save their own people from attacks , Ra**s , those who take their voters for granted , those who accept ceasefire just because the enemy asked for it, those who let soldiers die due to lack of proper equipment should never be trusted.....the enemy will always use propaganda but they are not even fighting back.... all of the info wars are being fought by common people like you and me ,while they are enjoying the comforts of their palaces laughing at us as if we are their slaves
All this stories of India capturing pok is plane shit and just a election winning jumla by bjp. Nothing sort of this will happen ever. Let the wagah dance commence tomorrow again. Balle balle.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Paki's had started hitting civilian areas around Jammu causing widespread death and destruction among civilians who are largely peasants and not very well off to replace their entire roof or 3-4 cattle killed in Paki shelling the very next day.

Maybe GoI called the ceasefire so this particular group could go about their lives without fear of getting blown to smithereens.

Whether Pakis took advantage of the ceasefire or not is a foregone conclusion but few spoke about this group directly impacted by Paki ceasefire violations.

Lets see how we work around this 'problem'.
old news mate.. take a break..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
All this stories of India capturing pok is plane shit and just a election winning jumla by bjp. Nothing sort of this will happen ever. Let the wagah dance commence tomorrow again. Balle balle.
Vistaaarvaad nahi chalega saar

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Waanar

Country flag

Now this is just leaking OpSec.
I know the terrorists would be informed by their handler of drones in the sky but even then, doing these things absolutely wrecks the element of surprise.
Should be kept hush hush when these assets are pressed into service, even if it seems futile.

Floydian

Country flag
[
why cant we buy this kind of thing .. Its can be a revolution in counter insurgency in kashmir , NE as well as central naxal belt .

I am surprised that we don't yet have such a system available yet with our military, if we really don't!

Ayushraj

Country flag

Now this is just leaking OpSec.
I know the terrorists would be informed by their handler of drones in the sky but even then, doing these things absolutely wrecks the element of surprise.
Should be kept hush hush when these assets are pressed into service, even if it seems futile.
Why deploying uav for surveillance.
Use UCAV instead currently almost every major forces in world use ucav for counter terrorist operation.
Even porkistan is also using ucav in Waziristan.

backburner

Country flag
Why deploying uav for surveillance.
Use UCAV instead currently almost every major forces in world use ucav for counter terrorist operation.
Even porkistan is also using ucav in Waziristan.
coz we don't have ucav , we only have harpy that's a suicide drone for anti-air assets , all the rest of the drones are uav

Samaritan

Country flag
I do not think we are driven by any other countries interest , Their be few compulsion to some extent earlier but not now.India is acting on her own merits. Situation in world is not good. For us it is very bad.Afghan , Pak tango is waiting for us to fail. China's home issues are alarming and EU+US have started to isolate China from Technology and Economy front.They are very much in need of punching bag and we are the only country they feel that serve their purpose. More so most dangerous situation is Internal antinational.
GOV can be seen acting in heist , So we start feeling inaction by GOV as weakness. But Remember you have to heart enemy where it hurts most. GOV succeeded in crushing economy of PAK and we have wait still it gets completely collapsed . This will make AF-PAK-CPEC failure. Focus on China instead of picking any fight with PAK , Keep PAK engaged in JK and AFG , I expect one major encounter with China , which will realign all the things in Asia.

Viper316

Country flag
coz we don't have ucav , we only have harpy that's a suicide drone for anti-air assets , all the rest of the drones are uav
What is the status of Heron TP armed drones we ordered from Israel, believe its part of emergency procurement. We must have started receiving already.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles