India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

XR SAM

Country flag

This Gentleman Is a Retired Colonel

So he must be having sources
And we are satisfied. Our revenge is complete. After few days again they will send jihadis, and kill our soldiers. This cycle goes again and again. We are spilling blood and fighting in our own soil and that's what our enemy wants. We know that there are hundreds of terrorist waiting to infiltrate, and in LoC no matter how much grid you set up and how much sophisticated Israeli border system you use, highly trained SSG backed BAT Jihadis will always find ways to infiltrate. But we will take no action to kill them and kill their handlers before they try to infiltrate and waiting for them to kill our precious soldiers. A nation with 1/10th of our defense budget is humiliating us day by day. They are killing our soldiers and we are killing their low cost suicide jihadis which they produce in thousands.

Jimih

Country flag

Covfefe

Country flag
Danda from Modi led GoI is working its magic

Kashmir will remain part of India even if I am killed: Farooq Abdullah

Abdullahs are better at taqiyya than the Muftis, and we should happily take it because loyalty is a distant dream.

Jimih

Country flag
Abdullahs are better at taqiyya than the Muftis, and we should happily take it because loyalty is a distant dream.
The longer J&K stays under UT status, the lesser headache for Union Govt.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I fully agree. I have been thinking on these lines for quite a while especially when we lost 4 SF boys who were air dropped on snowy slopes. There is a strong component of tip offs and local civilian coordination with terrorists. They also force us to rush things up or we face crowds and stone-pelting.

Modi’s clinical approach is doom to fail and I have been warning for 2 years. He thinks these crimes can be dealt with high calibre weapon policing. Modi’s approach is following terroists from one attack to another attack. These tactics do not work in isolation. Jihadi is changing tactics and have good financial and moral support from local leaders.

Modi is getting more and more terroists killed but he doesn't know it was never about numbers. They will get replaced soon after.

TBH under international pressure this is the only approach he can easily sell and remain in comfort zone. But sign of a great leader is in his capacity to take difficult calls.

The method I have already suggested and won't go into details. Only warning I would give is to not look at Pakistan or externalize this problem. This is such a stupid trap that we always fall for when Pakistanis tell us it is internal spontaneous insurgency and we say no Pakistan is to be blamed. Pakistanis are right here. It is internal problem. Fix it to a level that Pakistanis couldn't find anyone to carry their agenda. This happened in Punjab. Use the experience.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I fully agree. I have been thinking on these lines for quite a while especially when we lost 4 SF boys who were air dropped on snowy slopes. There is a strong component of tip offs and local civilian coordination with terrorists. They also force us to rush things up or we face crowds and stone-pelting.

Modi’s clinical approach is doom to fail and I have been warning for 2 years. He thinks these crimes can be dealt with high calibre weapon policing. Modi’s approach is following terroists from one attack to another attack. These tactics do not work in isolation. Jihadi is changing tactics and have good financial and moral support from local leaders.

Modi is getting more and more terroists killed but he doesn't know it was never about numbers. They will get replaced soon after.

TBH under international pressure this is the only approach he can easily sell and remain in comfort zone. But sign of a great leader is in his capacity to take difficult calls.

The method I have already suggested and won't go into details. Only warning I would give is to not look at Pakistan or externalize this problem. This is such a stupid trap that we always fall for when Pakistanis tell us it is internal spontaneous insurgency and we say no Pakistan is to be blamed. Pakistanis are right here. It is internal problem. Fix it to a level that Pakistanis couldn't find anyone to carry their agenda. This happened in Punjab. Use the experience.
The latest encounter has foreign terrorists involved.

hit&run

Mod
The latest encounter has foreign terrorists involved.
Pakistanis are using mercenaries and saying they are Taliban. The surge is to show that it is happening as per perceived by everyone. When you give negative or positive feedback to a monster the monster use both of them as approval of his actions.

In any case it does not change our SOP and local dynamics. One of my suggestions which many other members have been suggesting is to go even high caliber, use drones and air assets.

This clinical approach is not discouraging enough because the losses are not allowed to seated in the minds by controlling the information and get compensated by well oiled local support system.

Also there is no harm to learn from Pakistani operation it has done in it's North Waziristan territories.

Few nations go after family assets and impose heavy fanancial penalties on families of terrorists. The most important here is to cut financial and moral support loop. In our case the librandu eco-system and opposition parties will make sure the narrative of victimhood spreads even more. We all know what will happen in courts too.

So change of tactics has to come as not investing in peace and prosperity which is being transferred to feed terror enterprise but continuous instability. Rehabilitation KP and moaning day and night about restoring peace is very stupid approach.

Reduce every township to a level of Syria, Lybia and North Waziristan. If not all just start few pilot projects few townships. Create a humanitarian crisis and exodus of people towards urban north Kashmir tow ships. Reduce population load all around loc and IB.

We can always rebuild these townships and show the world how development is back like Pakistanis are doing these days.

E7FB1F64-C623-4251-BA40-9B2FE930E21E.jpeg

Picture source Dawn dot com.
D73FDEF9-525E-4699-9F96-0A9CB1B2FD28.jpeg

Source Guardian. Jamrud town Kyber.

Waanar

Country flag
Pakistanis are using mercenaries and saying they are Taliban. The surge is to show that it is happening as per perceived by everyone. When you give negative or positive feedback to a monster the monster use both of them as approval of his actions.

In any case it does not change our SOP and local dynamics. One of my suggestions which many other members have been suggesting is to go even high caliber, use drones and air assets.

This clinical approach is not discouraging enough because the losses are not allowed to seated in the minds by controlling the information and get compensated by well oiled local support system.

Also there is no harm to learn from Pakistani operation it has done in it's North Waziristan territories.

Few nations go after family assets and impose heavy fanancial penalties on families of terrorists. The most important here is to cut financial and moral support loop. In our case the librandu eco-system and opposition parties will make sure the narrative of victimhood spreads even more. We all know what will happen in courts too.

So change of tactics has to come as not investing in peace and prosperity which is being transferred to feed terror enterprise but continuous instability. Rehabilitation of KPs and moaning day and night about restoring peace is very stupid approach.

Reduce every township to a level of Syria, Lybia and North Waziristan. If not all just start few pilot projects for select townships. Create a humanitarian crisis and exodus of people towards urban north Kashmir townships. Reduce population load all around loc and IB.

We can always rebuild these townships and show the world how development is back like Pakistanis are doing these days.

View attachment 114564

View attachment 114565

That's an excellent idea you have there.

What do you think about building an Ikhwan-esque group but of non local settlers?

What are the pros and cons?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathstar

Country flag
That's an excellent idea you have there.

What do you think about building an Ikhwan-esque group but of non local settlers?

What are the pros and cons?
I see cons more here. Paki ops in waziristan has radicalized the population even more. We need to remember that more J&K youth join army than militancy

Srinivas_K

Country flag

So change of tactics has to come as not investing in peace and prosperity which is being transferred to feed terror enterprise but continuous instability. Rehabilitation KP and moaning day and night about restoring peace is very stupid approach.

Reduce every township to a level of Syria, Lybia and North Waziristan. If not all just start few pilot projects few townships. Create a humanitarian crisis and exodus of people towards urban north Kashmir tow ships. Reduce population load all around loc and IB.

View attachment 114564

View attachment 114565

The situation is under control but may get deteriorate once Pakistan intensifies the terror activities.

Best thing to do is go after the mothership of terrorism.

secondly use the propaganda machinery to discourage people to point a gun at India.

Armed jihad that is pure terror against India appears to be a random phenomena came from people because of emotions, It is not. This is an organised crime against India by Pakistan.

Pakistani establishment is a mafia which has its tentacle in terror and drugs.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
That commandos case were different there is nothing you can do when snow underneath slips away besides that operation was completely different that's why sf was sent . I completely agree for porkies numbers don't matter it's not case for us we better crack them internally like what's happening here
I am purely looking at time frame point of view. SF operation was rushed without accounting local tip offs angle. Even in remote villages the networking is quite strong and army mobilization can be seen from miles away. The SF operation without air support was in any case a handicap. The point I am trying to make is that we have to follow scorched-earth policy. Take our time and treat whole locality an accomplice. We have gone too soft for too long and they are dancing on our dead bodies knowing we can be always burdened with stereotypes like democracy, federalism, human rights etc.

hit&run

Mod
The situation is under control but may get deteriorate once Pakistan intensifies the terror activities.

Best thing to do is go after the mothership of terrorism.

secondly use the propaganda machinery to discourage people to point a gun at India.

Armed jihad that is pure terror against India appears to be a random phenomena came from people because of emotions, It is not. This is an organised crime against India by Pakistan.

Pakistani establishment is a mafia which has its tentacle in terror and drugs.
Best of luck for going after mothership of terrorism.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles