India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jaymax61

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakis are like a doorbell, koi bhi aa ke baja jaata hai.
Desi😈 (@DesiEscobar07) Tweeted:
Frontier Corps border post was targeted from Iranian territory with Small Arms fire in Chukab, Balochistan.
Sepoy Maqbool Shah of FC killed, while another soldier was injured.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whats the latest? I feel a low key op is coming. Like a fire mission to take out camps.
Army intelligence warns that more infiltration attempts will loom out in coming days, as large no of terrorists are still hiding in launch pads closer to LoC. Time to deploy artillery with precision guided Excalibur ammunition, it was so effective in taking down the launch pads last time

Jaymax61

Army intelligence warns that more infiltration attempts will loom out in coming days, as large no of terrorists are still hiding in launch pads closer to LoC. Time to deploy artillery with precision guided Excalibur ammunition, it was so effective in taking down the launch pads last time
If they come too close, we ll shell them.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakis are like a doorbell, koi bhi aa ke baja jaata hai.
Desi😈 (@DesiEscobar07) Tweeted:
Frontier Corps border post was targeted from Iranian territory with Small Arms fire in Chukab, Balochistan.
Sepoy Maqbool Shah of FC killed, while another soldier was injured.

Indian Army capturing a paki terrorists was totally ignored by pak twitter handles and peedeeff keyboard warriors to avoid humiliation, now they started calling terrorists from Iran shot dead a pak FC soldier, another face saving diversion. Humiliation in the western border amid celebrating chinese incursion at LAC

Vayuputra

Country flag

kya hi bole ab captain sahab ko
Ab patha chala army of lions in being by a sheep kya hotha hain. This is nothing, I have read many such stories by retired armymen ,they proudly cliamed that they offered surrender option to tangors even aftet they killed our men, yeh sanskar em dim desh ko dubayega ek din

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Brain-dead Indians were saying we bombed trees in balakot. Literally what pakistani ispr was saying. Those MC again would say this is for UP election and crap. Better that fucker say directly to media that he is from pakistan
Funny thing is reporters from reuters were guided by paki army to record the area where these trees had been "bombed" but were denied entry 3 times into the very area where IAF said it had actually dropped it's bombs.
"https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3egl2Fl8xdhaS13Xh4KwzI&ampcf=1"

"https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3uTgHUhxTmZCAe2gVlduoz&ampcf=1"

And note that Reuters is known for its anti India rhetorics.

I had gone to their pakistani subreddit too and I was extremely surprised to see that they think they won 1965 war. When 2 somewhat Pakistanis dared to make the claim that it was stalemate at best and most probably a loss, they downvoted him to hell.

Porkies are extremely brainwashed by ISPR and are scared of finding the truth and hence don't try to even look at neutral sources of news regarding their stupid military who get a regular beating from our armed forces every now and then.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ab patha chala army of lions in being by a sheep kya hotha hain. This is nothing, I have read many such stories by retired armymen ,they proudly cliamed that they offered surrender option to tangors even aftet they killed our men, yeh sanskar em dim desh ko dubayega ek din
Do you think our officers are idiots? Led by sheep's? Are you kidding me? I would like to see you lead men in a situation where heavily armed terrorists keep firing at you.

And by the way Capturing terrorists is always better than killing them. When will people realise this? Upon being killed, do you think these jihadis and their buddies are sad? No, they are happy that they are going to go to jannat fighting the evil indian army and their family recieves money.

Upon being captured, vital information can be extracted from. Information that will help in busting other locations or even terrorists. Case in point, the recent terrorists arrested in Delhi was due to information extracted from a surrendered brainwashed jihadi.

How many lives do you think would have been lost if we had not captured the terrorist that lead to Arrests in Delhi?

Apart from that, this stupid terrorist will now spend his whole life in a small cell with no freedom, shit food , bad hygiene, stale air. Imagine this! His whole life! Much better than dying.

The captain is far braver than you will ever be. Easy to judge from here. And apparently much smarter too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles