India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Only fools speak mighty nations just do
When will we stop speaking and just kill these inbrds for speaking lies
Already killing em , TTP walas are real good people , as thye don't have sophisticated brains for propaganda, once ttp gets strong enough then we will have a clear enemy

Abdus Salem killed

Already killing em , TTP walas are real good people , as thye don't have sophisticated brains for propaganda, once ttp gets strong enough then we will have a clear enemy
Yeah not enough they still claim the macho image and us as vegetarians I want them to sleep scared in anxiety fearing when they will die

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Dont feel bad , tell me do you fear them ?
I DONT and nobody does but they will soon.
Kalki avatar will destroy all false beliefs on this earth including theirs.

Abdus Salem killed

Ok , first tell me do you fear them ?
Genuine sawal do you fear those good for nothing bigots ?
I don't fear them fk no I play with death buddy in my work thousands of people come with illness just yesterday a kid died with cerebral palsy died from heart spasms
These are Thier thoughts India is doing nothing

An American and uk based disgusting inbred talking on how to disable an Indian not knowing what it does to a person's soul and mental health these are Thier thoughts on everyone of us got that India does nothing to this

IMG_20210926_004527.jpgIMG_20210926_004542.jpg

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

Dont feel bad , tell me do you fear them ?
I DONT and nobody does but they will soon.
Kalki avatar will destroy all false beliefs on this earth including theirs.
If India was really not messing around porkies abroad would be targeted and killed these porks that live in uk and us with Thier Islamist ideologies would be murdered and set an example of any lobby of a porki grp would be set on fire with massive Indian support and porkies would just be drivers but these inbreds are so fking disgusting that they have outbred the local population and are causing problems for Indians

If cia and uk were on our side these porks would be on a list given to Indian Authorities to be hunted down like the pigs they are

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I don't fear them fk no I play with death buddy in my work thousands of people come with illness just yesterday a kid died with cerebral palsy died from heart spasms

An American and uk based disgusting inbred talking on how to disable an Indian not knowing what it does to a person's soul and mental health these are Thier thoughts on everyone of us got that India does nothing to this
View attachment 111939View attachment 111940
Looks like you are a doctor sirji, my respect to you first of all.
The Pakistani terrorists ( from 10 year old to 100 year old) all are getting it worse there .
We are kaffirs for them , you need to realise .
Dont even think they will think in a humanitarian manner .
1) thye are not humans
2) their religion tells them to ve barbaric , so what we can be more barbaric than them.
Thye are melacchas for us , no rules are valid against them.
Thats why ttp walas leave them alive sirji , you are expecting human behaviour frok those pigs who are well not even human.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 111939View attachment 111940
No rules barred against these pigs, ye saale israeli playbook se khlena chate hai na ?
Very well then , target civilians there more than army .
Poison there rivers, fire sabotage etc.
Let em feel the terror
Yahoodis did same things since ancient era in misr in Rome everywhere they were a nuisance and poisoned wells etc , if thy want us to do this to them then we must oblige .

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
Last thing a beaurocrat should want is to be made a hero out of her / him due to some speech by sensational media .. You showed the speech ..Discussed the speech and that is enough . . Dont go down to individual level specially when he/she is young .. message to social media people as well .. It has severe impact on the career .

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Last thing a beaurocrat should want is to be made a hero out of her / him due to some speech by sensational media .. You show the speech ..Discussed the speech and that is enough . . Dont go down to individual level .. This has severe impact on the career .
Sneha Dubey righteously shuns the nepotist aaj tak walking aids larping as expert.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles