India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If you go to Leh then please supply us with OSINT information + pics of what is happening there :megusta:
I'm going for that purpose only my secret plan is to dive through pangong lake and attack Chinese lady boys at night they will be frightened by the sight of hairy gorilla looking guy at night attacking them and bringing back some Chinese meat for my dog. 🦍

So if baba ends up tweeting Chinese pushed out of their bases then trust me it was me.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As expected bhikari PM of terroristan was ranting their annual propoganda in a virtual address at UNGA. This man has no shame when he says "pak is victim of terror, world must help them for billions of loss and recognise talibans". He must come to reality that Beggers will never have the liberty to dictate terms.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I think first time we gave such a detailed reply on our right to reply, wish they added Ahmadiyyas too. Dhaaga khol diya iss baar! :clap2:
There is great confusion in the minds of some Indians that sufifags and ahmadiyalolis are tolerant people while the fact being barelvi sufis, shias, isamailis and ahmadiyya led the movement for BHARAT’s partition as also in various blasphemy riots in the sub-continent. Subhuman murderers of Swami Shraddhanand, Mahashay Rajpal and Salman Taseer for blasphemy were all barelvi sufis, as were the rioters protesting the persecution of rohingyafags in Mumbai or those creating a ruckus on Kamlesh Tiwari.

Covfefe

Country flag
There is great confusion in the minds of some Indians that sufifags and ahmadiyalolis are tolerant people while the fact being barelvi sufis, shias, isamailis and ahmadiyya led the movement for BHARAT’s partition, as also in various blasphemy riots in the sub-continent. Subhuman murderers of Swami Shraddhanand, Mahashay Rajpal and Salman Taseer for blasphemy were all barelvi sufis, as were the rioters protesting the persecution of rohingyafags in Mumbai or those creating a ruckus on Kamlesh Tiwari.
Exactly, these Ahmeddiyas, Muhajirs(essentially North India and Central India wallahs), and Bengalis were the flagbearers for partition and they all got culled in due process in their own "holy land". While that serves them right, it is no excuse to support this hateful bunch.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Exactly, these Ahmeddiyas, Muhajirs(essentially North India and Central India wallahs), and Bengalis were the flagbearers for partition and they all got culled in due process in their own "holy land". While that serves them right, it is no excuse to support this hateful bunch.
Therefore don't ever be fooled by misleading statements like 'increase of wahhabi influence'. There is nothing new there. It is the same bs championed by al ghazali then ibn taiymiyyah then sirhindi then waliullah then deoband then barelvi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles