India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Bharatiye

Country flag
Forget the Debian based Boss, even vanilla debian would be enough.
Vanilla Debian is usually way behind in release
Common folks should be alright with using Pop_OS! imo
(i use arch btw)
WHAT IS THIS VANNILA, DEBIAN??
Debian is a distro (or distribution) of the linux operating system

There are many others you can choose from, and customise however you want

IndianYonko

Country flag
(i use arch btw)
Vanilla sources are probably the most stable sources available since they are the most tested and all possible kernel sources are based on them. If you don't need any of the extras that the other kernels supply then the vanilla-sources are your thing.

We will need the stability.

Sir I don't understand why are they even having a discussion on this issue?
Till we continue to care, they will continue this. They are getting free moral ground for few hours of bull-shitting

pankaj nema

Country flag
This was written by SQ8 on P-D- F

I cannot post screen shot from mobile

Unfortunately, we gave the biggest weakness away by talking about how we could hear their comms - thats like the allies letting the germans know they broke Enigma after El-Alamein.
One could argue the Indians would have found this out or knew this already, but when you write of it on a level that provides proof for requesting additional funds from civil oversight then you shoot yourselin the foot.

65, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
71, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We already have a Debian-based linux distro called BOSS Linux

The real problem is ignorance in common folks who refuse to move away from the spyware that is Microsoft Windows
(i use arch btw)

Debian is a distro (or distribution) of the linux operating system

There are many others you can choose from, and customise however you want
did someone just discussed about linux without including me? :troll:

first of all the concept of linux is DIY. it doesn't have an inbuilt antivirus software like the windows.
it's easier to mess up with linux related to config.
i think it's good that they continue with windows. linux can't be learnt in one day. we also have to consider those old babus.
"every os is safe when you have your eyes open."
~ sun tzu
regarding pop_os, it's an un-necessary piece of os imo. better off with running fedora or ubuntu.
i'm not a system76 fanboy.

debian is way behind is what it makes it rock stable. hardened linux kernel + stable packages. govt babus don't need rolling releases for writing documents....

time for the flex - i've used gentoo with openrc, arco, arch (bspwm), debian, ubuntu (my secondary virtual machine). can't tell my main

DownWithCCP

Country flag

first of all the concept of linux is DIY. it doesn't have an inbuilt antivirus software like the windows.
i think it's good that they continue with windows. linux can't be learnt in one day. we also have to consider those old babus.
~ sun tzu
regarding pop_os, it's an un-necessary piece of os imo. better off with running fedora or ubuntu.

debian is way behind is what it makes it rock stable. hardened linux kernel + stable packages. govt babus don't need rolling releases for writing documents....

time for the flex - i've used gentoo with openrc, arco, arch (bspwm), debian, ubuntu (my secondary virtual machine). can't tell my main
1632489872744.png

Bharatiye

Country flag

~ sun tzu

Linux doesn't really need an av anyway, programs won't be able to run with root unless you allow them to

I am not a sys76 fanboy either, but it's a good just werks distro imo. Don't need to look for some weird driver in AUR for your chinese wifi card in your laptop

Debian stable being stable because of more testing I agree, that's why some gormint dept are switching to BOSS

also nice flex bro :p I can't claim much flex as you

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Talibs are sending 5 or 6 men right now. With shit weapons. If we were to bomb Taliban, Taliban would have declared full blown jihad against us. Sending 100- 150 men with captured US weapons, it would have been Kashmir like pre 2000s. And US was bound to get out from Afghanistan anyways without defeating Taliban, it was just a matter of when.

Best thing to do is support NRF and other insurgents in Afghanistan and keep the talibunnies busy in Afghanistan. Just like how rise in TTP insurgency has caused porkies to divert it's resources from loc.
Aren’t Talibani Terrorists made up of flesh and bones just like any other terrorist? Just because taliban has US weapons doesn’t mean they will win. Taliban terrorists won’t attack any different to normal Porkishitani Terrorists. Both Pigs will be slaughtered the same way. Taliban Terrorists made US run away because there field advantage and foolish US leadership in Afghanistan. The majority of Porkishitani and Trashmiri Terrorist that cross the border back into india are already trained in the terrorist training camps of the Afghan Taliban inside Afghanistan since porkis moved the majority of the terrorist training camps out of porkishitan to Afghanistan to avoid Indian retaliation after balakot. LeT and JeM Terrorists we’re always in frontline supporting Taliban terrorists in many campaigns and attacks against Afghan Government and Afghan Army so they are Terrorist in arms. NRF won’t able to take back Afghanistan from Taliban terrorist unless they get substantial help from outside powers.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles